What's new

ACT [Apricot] デモンズサモナー (RJ228441)

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I always hate when one of the tags is loli, since I can never usually tell if it is or not.
Sadly but true.

People been spectacular that some dev just try to use those certain tag to manipulate the search algorithm so their works can be sold easier.

All I can advise is, if you see a tags listed as ロリ or ショタ than you can be certain to address these as underage material for sure. No matter how uncertain it is to contain them or not, I believe that dev just try to abused tags popularity to cover up their market even if their creation contain a very insignificant one.

Maybe it does relate to their law tho ? I hardly know. So let's keep it at that.

Would be nice to have just a cleared save, it hardly playable for me here.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I don't know where the saves are located. I'll share mine but its probably not finished its missing animations.

Reputation score
Would be nice to have just a cleared save, it hardly playable for me here.
I managed to clear the game, but there are still only 5 H scenes in the gallery and I cannot find any way to access any of the others.

I also don't know where it's putting its save file.

Also, I noticed something odd. That one text file in the folder? It actually says "Please disable your security software before playing". WTF...

I did run a virus check on the game files just to be sure, but it didn't find anything...

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I did run a virus check on the game files just to be sure, but it didn't find anything...
dl site does claim to verify everything on their store to ensure nothing is a virus. what it probably is is that some antivirus programs false flag hentai games. happened to me afew times.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Okay heres my reg. The gallery has over 12 or so items in it. Just make sure to use the keyboard down key to scroll down.

You need to rename the txt to .reg

Missing gallery animations include (from what I am aware of )
Vore animation of the big Blue boss in the gym.
Oral tentacle animation (load the game save and walk right to see it).

Attachments

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
doesn't work for me. cannot import error accessing registry. error on my side or?

redx

Reputation score
still failed.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
still failed.
I haven't damn clue then.

It installs the reg files in the registry HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2397165058-3710456479-2362306095-1002\Software\apricot\デモンズサモナー

So I don't understand why it doesn't work. Perhaps because its in the users section it requires some tweaking per person?

Hemorage39r

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the long string of numbers between the hkey_users and the software part didnt match my registry, so i edited it so it did and the merger worked. i can load the save now, but i still only have 5 items in the gallery as well.
EDIT: nevermind, i figured out how to scroll <.<

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
the long string of numbers between the hkey_users and the software part didnt match my registry, so i edited it so it did and the merger worked. i can load the save now, but i still only have 5 items in the gallery as well.
How do you scroll?? I swear I tried every button LOL

Edit: Nvm you have to be in the game to scroll. The one on the title screen doesn't work.

nnescio

Reputation score
I think the save is only in the registry (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\apricot\デモンズサモナー)

I don't know enough about registry editing to identify which value(s) determine the gallery though. Could be memory_mode, next_scene, soul_list...
Oh god, as if the game wasn't shitty enough it just had to commit a cardinal sin and store saves in the FREAKING registry.

(To be somewhat fair, Unity is partly to blame for using the registry to store PlayerPrefs on Windows [as opposed to Unity on virtually every other platform where it is stored as a separate file], but PlayerPrefs is intended for config settings and not for save files anyway. Lazy devs who don't bother with file IO will resort to this option though.)

Okay heres my reg. The gallery has over 12 or so items in it. Just make sure to use the keyboard down key to scroll down.

You need to rename the txt to .reg

Missing gallery animations include (from what I am aware of )
Vore animation of the big Blue boss in the gym.
Oral tentacle animation (load the game save and walk right to see it).
I don't know. Reg file works when I run it. Here try this one?
Word of advice to others; don't run .reg files you download off the Internet willy-nilly. They can potentially brick your OS or hijack your computer. Read it first to see what entries are being added (and if you don't know how to read reg files, then you shouldn't be running any), and read it carefully. That said, dood's save is legit (as of moment of writing). It wouldn't work out of the box though, because:

I haven't damn clue then.

It installs the reg files in the registry HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2397165058-3710456479-2362306095-1002\Software\apricot\デモンズサモナー

So I don't understand why it doesn't work. Perhaps because its in the users section it requires some tweaking per person?
...the registry entry as written only works for a specific user, (with SID S-1-5-21-2397165058-3710456479-2362306095-1002). Windows NT OSes use a long sequence of numbers to uniquely identify a particular user/user group (well, unique within a particular domain), called the . This is how Windows know which settings (and files) belong to which user (group) even when their names change.

To make it work, you need to change dood's SID to your own, such as done by Hemorage39r here. You can find it out by opening your command prompt and running this particular command:
Code:
wmic useraccount get name, sid
Alternatively, you can also search for your SID in your registry (by running regedit), under the path
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList.

Just be careful not to accidentally change any values in your registry when you poke through it (accidentally clicks are all it takes), as it can potentially mess up your computer.

TL; DR: This game is shit, the 3d models are also shit, so don't bother with risky registry hacking unless you really, really like the CG/animations.

Edit: Wait, I'm an idiot.
@dood: Just change the part with

Code:
[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2397165058-3710456479-2362306095-1002\Software\apricot]

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-2397165058-3710456479-2362306095-1002\Software\apricot\デモンズサモナー]
to

Code:
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\apricot]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\apricot\デモンズサモナー]
That should work by making it add the keys to the current user logged in. No need to fool around with SIDs.

Last edited:

redx

Reputation score
that worked for me thanks.

Reputation score
Word of advice to others; don't run .reg files you download off the Internet willy-nilly. They can potentially brick your OS or hijack your computer.
Just seconding this. Messing with the registry can fuck up your computer faster than just about anything else you could possibly do.