What's new

VN/TEXT [Apricot] Nocturnal Illusion / Mugen Yasoukyoku / 夢幻夜想曲

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I played this game quite a long time ago, and i'm curious if anyone else has played it too, if so, what were your thoughts? I really loved the soundtrack!

EDIT: Found a link for you nice people =D

EDIT 2: I suppose i should write a description, right? =p

In Nocturnal Illusion, you play as a teenager who while camping, gets caught up in a terrible storm. Hours later, he awakens inside of a mansion, run by a mistress who has a mysterious power that enables her to heal others from the brink of death. The objective from here is to find a way out, and you are free to move about that mansion and it's surrounding area at will. The front gate is locked somehow, and this is where the game revolves around you interacting with the other residents of the mansion. There are H-scenes in this game, but they take a back seat to the story and character development. There are also multiple endings to the game, as well as a haunting soundtrack that really fits the mood of the game. There is a very small amount of blood, but it shouldn't really deter anybody from enjoying Nocturnal Illusion. Thanks, and enjoy!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Nocturnal Illusion

This was probably the 3rd H-game I've ever played. With the first and second being True Love and 3 Sisters Story. I loved this game and to this day think it's one of the easiest games to get engrossed in. I like more open ended games now so I'm not as fond of linear games but this one will forever be a classic I'll never forget. ^^

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

This was probably the 3rd H-game I've ever played. With the first and second being True Love and 3 Sisters Story.
Wow, exactly the same here!

I Love this game. But surprisingly not for the hentai. Much for the atmsophere, the music and the story.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, exactly the same here!

I Love this game. But surprisingly not for the hentai. Much for the atmsophere, the music and the story.
lol, I played them during the time I was seriously addicted to RPGs. ANYTHING with a good story and I'll play. The hentai was more like a bonus, but honestly I just held down ctrl and skipped through them. I didn't actually start reading H-scenes til XChange, since they went into a LOT of detail.

Ah, going off subject...anyway, it wasn't as much as the music but it was definitely the atmosphere and story.

Arrngrim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This was certainly a classic, I remember buying it when it came out. Pretty sure I still have the CD somewhere, but not the jewel case. :-/

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

Forgot something: For those who don't played this game yet, it's an Abandonware so you can find it very easily.

But remember: The game is very long, with many text, the CG are, well, not so very fappable but the important things are the atmosphere and the story.

It's like reading a book with images, with comedic moment, despressing moment and more. Play it at night with no light make the game somtime really creepy.

It's a good experience.

OP
Cptwolfgang

Cptwolfgang

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Forgot something: For those who don't played this game yet, it's an Abandonware so you can find it very easily.

But remember: The game is very long, with many text, the CG are, well, not so very fappable but the important things are the atmosphere and the story.

It's like reading a book with images, with comedic moment, despressing moment and more. Play it at night with no light make the game somtime really creepy.

It's a good experience.
It's also got multiple endings, sometimes 2 endings for each girl in the game, some nice replay value.