What's new

Arena of Depravity >>> Coliseum of Lust (Studio F.O.W.)

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Studio F.O.W. really do always deliver as promised. End of the month and just like they said they would, here it is!

&

I'm guessing the new name and removal of the project from their websites is just a ploy that they were ceasing and desisting, under pressure from Blizzard!

If you weren't already aware, the video mainly contains 3 segments, each with their own scenes.
A one-on-one scene with Kargath, a gangbang with the Honour Guard (Orcs) and a gangbang with Saberon Slave Breakers (Felines). Plus an extra post-credit scene to tie with the storyline, when you meet her in WoW.

Anyways, do support them if you enjoy their work and if you can!

SquallPT

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Arena of Depravity >>> Coliseum of Lust (Studio F.O.W.)

Cool, thanks for the share :)

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Not bad...and the ending makes me think there is definitely another one of these in store.

OP
O

omgimdead

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not bad...and the ending makes me think there is definitely another one of these in store.
That may not be the case though but I like your optimism! :D (Draeneis <3) In the WoW storyline, you encounter her in a cave after she "had killed Ankova the Fallen in self-defence, the first time she'd taken a life. She then joined Khadgar's group. Upon leaving the cave she and Liadrin healed the former Frostwolf and draenei prisoners. After the destruction of the Dark Portal, she accompanied the Alliance onto the ships of the Iron Horde." The Orc she killed was probably Ankova to tie the storyline to when she met the Alliance! :)

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

That may not be the case though but I like your optimism! :D (Draeneis <3) In the WoW storyline, you encounter her in a cave after she "had killed Ankova the Fallen in self-defence, the first time she'd taken a life. She then joined Khadgar's group. Upon leaving the cave she and Liadrin healed the former Frostwolf and draenei prisoners. After the destruction of the Dark Portal, she accompanied the Alliance onto the ships of the Iron Horde." The Orc she killed was probably Ankova to tie the storyline to when she met the Alliance! :)
Oh...so there is actually a sort of real story to base this on....interesting. SO it's safe to assume that Liadrin is probably the person she met after she axed Ankova and they are about to try to run. I bet that's where the story diverges to them getting destroyed over and over again. And I'd be okay with that.

On another note, I forgot to mention that I freaking cracked up seeing the scout and horse-head guy in this one too. Love this group....top quality work and hilarious people.

davon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome!
Thank you so much for the share =)
-D-