What's new

Ark City, North District

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Ark City, North District

Max heard James' remark, saw the large Maori man start heading that way looking unhappy, and made the sensible decision.

He got out of the way.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"Technically it was to everyone. And as far as I'm aware, succubi come from another dimension, one that's hostile. I deemed it unlikely that one's mother would be present or mind such a statement. That said, my bad, flatten me if you like. And let me add, that boy I sure am happy I kept MOST of my thoughts to myself."

Last edited:
OP
[Sc8]Hardware

[Sc8]Hardware

Official Curmudgeon
Reputation score

Allen barked a short, sharp laugh, then took on a serious look. "I'm more concerned with the fact that you said there's something wrong with ARTEMIS."

"Wait...he said 'Castellan'...If Castellan is involved..." Amelie suddenly turned very, very pale.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"That's what the disembodied voice called itself. Also made it seem like the 'survivors' couldn't do jack about whatever came through, whereas we might be able to."

"Don't you guys have a way of talking to each other without ARTEMIS? Seems a little... over the top to teleport us there when a call would do."

OP
[Sc8]Hardware

[Sc8]Hardware

Official Curmudgeon
Reputation score

"Okay, wait, tell me what exactly happened?"

((Don't need to type it all out; it can be handled by a simple "describes" action.))

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

James described the events at the chimney in explicit detail, embellishing his terror at the thought he'd exposed the students to danger by leaving the door open.

OP
[Sc8]Hardware

[Sc8]Hardware

Official Curmudgeon
Reputation score

"If it isn't sealed..."

When Amelie's voice finally came from behind the hands covering her mouth, it was barely more than a harsh croak.

"Allen...I know why Cara's...back."

In a low, almost frantic voice, she began explaining about the "accident" at the pub.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

James waited patiently for Amelie to finish her explanation. Looking around to see if the relay was nearby. As she finished he interjected.

"Sorry, but could somebody explain a little more about what we just witnessed? They never gave many details about the breach out to the public. I would rather not have to operate on what little I can infer."

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Max had kept quiet during most of the discussion between Allen and James. He'd started to make a sound like he might be about to speak when Amelie spoke up.

What details he'd given earlier about the pub attack to the coach matched Amelie's likely more in-depth description.