What's new

ACT [arrowkey] Cendres (RJ207879)

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Cendres[RJ207879]

So you can ignore all the options (except the ones that lead to a bad end), the only way to get the good end is to beat the final stage with between 5000 and 8499 max HP? That seems... weird and arbitrary. Maybe the text has a warning in it not to grow too powerful or something. :D The good end shows a clock striking midnight, and she mentioned something about glass shoes, to cement the Cinderella link...

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hmm , that location is weird...
Where is HKEY_CURRENT_USER located?
Don't have that one after Computer
Are you using reg edit?

You can also just run the reg file in the zip with registry editor and it'll do all the work for you.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are you using reg edit?

You can also just run the reg file in the zip with registry editor and it'll do all the work for you.
Yeah My bad , found it now
Thanks~

OP
KmonX123

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hmm anyone minding to up it in mega? (sorry in advance for asking.)

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

hmm anyone minding to up it in mega? (sorry in advance for asking.)
You have angered the cyptic puzzles gods. They have granted you a link but they force you to do a Ctrl+C and a Ctrl+V puzzle :D!!! Few mortals have survived! (PM me if its too cryptic for you:)).

Also for anyone wondering, I checked for loli, none of the tags on dlsite say its loli (the closest says gothic lolita, which is the clothing she wears). Inform me via PM if I am wrong on this assumption.

Attachments

OP
KmonX123

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

still this game needs more scenes. it really does.

OP
KmonX123

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

oh and also hopefully well be able to see some good Sprites as well. afterall it has ACT stuff as well ;)

OP
KmonX123

KmonX123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have angered the cyptic puzzles gods. They have granted you a link but they force you to do a Ctrl+C and a Ctrl+V puzzle :D!!! Few mortals have survived! (PM me if its too cryptic for you:)).

Also for anyone wondering, I checked for loli, none of the tags on dlsite say its loli (the closest says gothic lolita, which is the clothing she wears). Inform me via PM if I am wrong on this assumption.
heh, ive got it right away tho XD just sounds quite stupid if you cant get this kind of stuff! unfortunately im few of the mortals that 'CAN' survive XD