What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ あさきゆめみし] Dungeon of Retina (RJ146261)

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

WARNING !! the game contain Loli looking girls - No game link !! (unless a modo state it to be safe)
Game site information :
Japanese Dlsite :
DMM / Fanzia :
Dev Blog :
Dev Ci-En :

Extra info :
The game is the 1st of the dev, it's a prequel of the 2nd game (and somehow linked too to the 3rd game).

2nd Game : Ordeal of Princess Eris
-
- https://ulmf.org/threads/asakiyumemishi-ordeal-of-princess-eris-rj161447.7371/

3rd Game : -少女異聞録-
-
- https://ulmf.org/threads/asakiyumemishi-asakiyumenishi-rj212823.8906/

Gameplay

The game use standard RPG VX Ace control.
In addition, the game feature :
- hairstyle customization (no effect in game, but change on the sprite / standing pic and H cg).
- Clothes system : clothes change the sprite, standing pic and offer stats bonus. Some scene require specific clothes.
- Skill learning : your earn skill point by fighting, once you got the amount require to learn a skill, you got the skill for the rest of the game (skill can be learned once you reach certain lv or when you equip specific equipement, including clothes).
- multiples ending

STORY

You play Retina, 3rd princess of the Arclight (アークライト) Kingdom. Since she's far in the succession order, she's been allowed to undertake knight training (under the command or Liatris - A female Knight, in command of one of the best unit of the kingdom). Now that she's a full knight, she's sent on a mission to acquire real fight experience. She's to assist Liatris in subduing some bandit.
Sadly, Retina got separated from the main force during the raid, and found herself alone - and first - in the main base of the bandit.

Warning, light spoiler
The first part of the game, will have you find and defeat the boss leader. However, when you succeed, the hooded woman standing next to him step in, and explain that she's here to kill you and proceed to do so using magic...
Just at that moment, an earthquake happen and both of you fall into the ground - the last thing you hear is the bandit chief asking the hooded mage if the earthquake was "his doing", and her cryptic answer - "he shouldn't have awaken yet".

Surviving your fall, you'll fight your way through demon infested cave to collapse just before a town, whose inhabitant will rescue you.

This is where the main game start .
You will learn that the town is officially part of the country and buried in a mountain. Sadly the earthquake blocked the only know exit to the outside world. However, there are vast unmapped cavern outside the town wall. There lie your hope of finding a way to clear the exit - or find a new one.
With no other choice, you venture outside to find a way to return to the castle...
However, many thing trouble you has you head out - the fact that the town elder has know both your name and that you where the 3rd princess; that he seem to know both your parents...
The fact that some undesirable person live unchecked in town, coupled with rumor of missing peoples or person getting through the town into the cavern, never to be seen again...
Why would a small underground town have both an ill attended church AND a brothel ?
And what about the cryptic bandit remark during the earthquake ?

Something is clearly amiss here...

Is Retina up to the task of getting out of there without stain on her princess name ? Should she focus on helping the townpeoples, fufilling her double role as princess and knight, or should she try to escape as unscathed as possible ?

Fetishes : Virgin, princess, rape, prostitution, cosplay, hairstyle, maid, nun, interspecies sex, loli (?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Anonolurker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Dungeon of Retina

Lmao I was literally just looking for this game, played the trial when it came out and haven't heard anything since. The artwork is great.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I played the trial a little, from what I got out of it.

-Clothing damage is not tied to HP. (Yay) Though she automatically fixes her clothing when its completely gone. Not sure if she can only do that so many times, but if it happens during a boss fight its an auto lose.
-Edit-
Its an item she uses to repair her clothes, run out and if you get naked its game over just like boss fights, expect no scene...

- No rape on losing to random enemies but you get scenes from losing to bosses plus other important encounters from the looks of it.

Artwork is pretty great too.

Last edited:

Anonolurker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Theres an item in your inventory she uses to fix her clothes, no idea what happens when theres no more left and she loses her clothes to a normal enemy, but im assuming its the same as being left without equipment after losing to a boss in the trial.

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Theres an item in your inventory she uses to fix her clothes, no idea what happens when theres no more left and she loses her clothes to a normal enemy, but im assuming its the same as being left without equipment after losing to a boss in the trial.
Yeah thats what it was. If you don't have any left you just lose, no scene however...Still I kinda like the mechanic strangely.

lyhonlam

Demon Girl
Reputation score

No loli tag right ? :)
Download link:

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score

nice upload and i don't think so it should be alright are you sure that's not your site that you keep linking too?

OP
yc4ever

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

why does my level keep resetting ==

OP
yc4ever

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

everytime i go to the brothel,my lvl get reduced by 5,but the stats doesn't seem to fall much

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

nice upload and i don't think so it should be alright are you sure that's not your site that you keep linking too?
No worry. I have chatted with him many times before. He is Otokonoko on AS who always upload legit links. And here he is:

lygarx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

cool. I'll check it out. If I ever finish translating my other two projects, I might make my way to this one. in any case I may at the very least translate only the basic part of the database so that you can read the names of items and attacks.

YllariusCroceus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

mega co nz/#!LtMGzLqa!hLgVkevZbzGp1NlhNMwd379GRCIRBtpa6k2ZZXqh9so

I went ahead and made a MU link for you guys. It's the one I got off of the sharing network above, but it should be faster.

I crashed after losing to the two bandits in the first room, something about a missing CG. Anybody else get this error?

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This game is funny as hell.

Enemy chatter:

Bandit A: Hey, what should we do?

Bandit B: Whaddaya mean?

A: The Arclight Army, of course! Ain't they comin' here soon!?

B: Aaah, so they are... I'm lookin' forward to it.

A: Eh, you are? But why? They're comin' to kill us, ya know?

B: I ain't afraid to die.
B: ...but, dyin' without being able to rape one of those lady knights... that's what really scares me.

A: ...man, you...

B: ...say, wanna join me for some fun?

A: Heh heh... you're really a dumbass...

B: Back at ya.

A: Arright, let's go and rape those fuckers!

B: Oh yeah!

[They spot Retina]

Retina: .......

A: Oooh, one of them lady knights... ain't this simply the best!

B: At last... finally... I get to wield MAH LEGENDARY JEWELED SWORD!!

A: Wait... "finally"... don't tell me, ya a virgin?

B: WHAT'S WRONG WITH BEING A VIRGIN, EH!?

A: But you told me you became a bandit just because you wanted to quit being one!

B: I get the chance to fight knights if I become a bandit!

B: I've decided! I'm gonna give mah virginity to this cute little innocent-looking blonde knight over there!

A: You... that's why you stayed a virgin... chasing a pipe dream like that.

B: Eeeeh, shaddap! See here, my dream is about to become reality right now!

[Fight]

If Retina wins:

A: Turns out we can't win against a knight after all...

B: Is this... is this what's reality is...? I won't accept it.... I WOOOOOON'T!

Retina:...I wonder what's wrong with these people.

----

If Retina loses:

B: I-I won! I WOOOON!!

A: ...Ah yes you did, but...
A: ...she's dead.

B: W-Whaaaaaaaaa!!
B: ...Just when I thought I finally met someone to give mah virginity to... looks like I have to search for another girl who's the same type as her...

A: Eh? You're still gonna stay a virgin?

B: Of course! I won't hand mah virginity over to anyone other than my ideal girl!

A: ...I see. Eh, it's your funeral.

B: Oh, mah ideal girl, I'll be waiting for you, next time!

---
I guess he isn't into necrophilia.

Other gems:

There are six cell blocks in the lower left corner of the first dungeon (bandit hideout). One of them is empty (you'll occupy this cell if you're captured.)

The rest contains:

A girl pleading you to let her out (you can't, since the place is going to turn into a war zone so she's safer in there for the moment).

An unconscious, cum-covered woman.

A mother with her two children, praying:
"Oh our Father, who art in heaven, it doesn't matter what happens to these girls, but please, save me, at least!"

A fat lady:
"Ah, so it's not my turn yet. Oh well, I guess they're saving the beautiful ones for last..."

A well-muscled man:
" Urk... sob... they took away my dignity... I've no choice but to become a drag queen now... sob..."

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this game version is not playing bar containing 1 boss endless loop

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

That little translated dialogue dump kinda told me to at least try this.
Even if it will make me pine for the fact I wish I could just download the entire Japanese language into my brain, Matrix-style.

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I crashed after losing to the two bandits in the first room, something about a missing CG. Anybody else get this error?
You could always extract the files from the trial and the main game and merge them together to fix this. At least it worked for me.

vads

Demon Girl
Reputation score

this game is full of bugs... need to wait for update :/ or i just got some weird version xD

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I can't figure out what to do when you get captured. How do I get my equipment back?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

this game is full of bugs... need to wait for update :/ or i just got some weird version xD
Nah, it's not just you. I'm... a hour in I think, and I've already stumbled upon quite a few game breaking bugs. I'll list them here I guess as I come across them to help people avoid the mess.

1. Losing to the Bandit Leader results in an endless loop.

2. Losing to the Orcs the SECOND time you encounter them when rescuing the purple haired girl results in a black screen after the CG. (Fun fact: It's actually possible to beat them in the first scripted encounter against them. If you do, then their dialogue changes to reflect abject terror of Regina. (But for the power of rape/smut they'll band together to defeat you this time!...Or something like that.)