What's new

SIM Mod [Ashford] Ashford Academy hentai highschool mod

Stupidfast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello everyone, first time posting my own thread in the Games thread, posted in a bunch of other threads and dropped some links over the past few years but other than that been a lurker...

ANYWAY I just wanted to make everyone aware of my favourite game in development: Ashford Academy, a spinoff of the popular Hentai High School series (they have their own respective threads here).

Heres the description from its creator:

Synopsis

Ashford Academy is a game where you take the role of the newly appointed principal. From this point it's up to you to decide what happens next.

Lore

Ashford Academy was founded by a wealthy businessman in the mid 1800's. The school was focused on social responsibility and high moral standards. Ashford Academy became one of the first Academies to welcome exchange students and in turn this created the prestigious aura which it would carry for several decennia.

In recent years the school have been in turmoil due to unreliable management and lack of the academic excellence it once was known for.

The principal before you was taken from a rival institution named St. Hermelin.

Its essentially a school management game where you manage a school and wander the areas, interacting with various random events which give you CG and affect how the school becomes, Academic, Athletic, Corrupt, Slutty, ect.

The games been under development for a year as of the 21st and has been on my watch list for the last six months due to the sheer amount of content its expanded with. It has a full team of modders now pumping out hundreds of new events and CG as well as a dedicated developer.

Now most of the CG doesnt contain loli but loli is implied due to its school nature so ill keep from posting links here, please let me know if yall think I can link things after checking it out.

TO FIND THE GAME: Just search for "Ashford Academy hhs (or henthighschool)" and the main development thread is "Public Demo." on page 36 there is a post with links to the wiki and current .5 version of the game. Mods are in the main Ashford Academy thread on henthighschool.

Last edited by a moderator:

triton631

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Ashford Academy

Like the idea, tho got burned academy event several times - what does influence such game overs?
Is there any difference between male and female principal?

OP
S

Stupidfast

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

some small differences have been implemented, but not really

and the burned ending is from not having 30+ behavior at the end of the 2nd or 3rd month, after that its like a 1/4 chance per week you get burned

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Enjoyed playing this, though the burning down thing felt a bit stupid - it just means you have to save regularly. Never managed to get a proper date with the big-boobs teacher or get anywhere with the student who wants the pool, and Cheerleader club is bugged but other than that there's a lot of different pictures and a fair number of events mixed in.

Will have to check again when they update it, it's one of those games I can replay a lot. :)

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know of any guides for this? My academy keeps burning down and it's getting annoying now :(

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dear god this game is awful.... what were they thinking...

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know of any guides for this? My academy keeps burning down and it's getting annoying now :(
I know of a few guides, they're on the forums for Ashford academy, please look around instead of bumping an old forum:

TitanAnteus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I played for a bit and I must say, it's definitely well-made.

You can download the game here:

Gameplay-wise though, I must say it didn't really sit right with me. You guys have a well thought out system, but it's not very engaging. Right now, there's no real incentive to keep playing. The dialogue between the characters isn't bad but there wasn't anything that stood out to me either. That being said, the game could still be saved if the art is good, and I'll give you that. The art looks great... however... They aren't original. I think you might've just got them from other VNs. Now, I know this game's not complete so all of my gripes could be turned around. As I said before, the gameplay seems pretty well thought out. It's just really hard to get any motivation to do anything.

Also, I'd recommend you ease the player into the game with more direct tutorials. I didn't have problems understanding the system but I believe it took longer than it should have.

I'm coming from a background of playing VNs btw. I've played Utawarerumono, Kamidori, MGQ, Angel Beats, Yumina The Ethereal, Tsukihime etc... Long periods of text isn't what loses me.

Also, if you really want to sell your game, you'll need more visuals. I thought the game was text-based until I played it.
Here's a sample graphic for anyone wondering:

Good luck with the game :)

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the input guys
Buy Security level 1 and keep behaviour above 30. This is how you prevent the place from getting burned. Saving every week helps too, in case you need to reverse your steps a bit.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the input guys
the game is interesting, in fact you should add some secret endings that could surprise people and make them explore more, on the other hand :3 this game is well made and simple, (If you could add hard mode,normal mode <--- this would add more replay ability since it may seem too easy for some people :v)

-anyway's that is my opinion do what you want with the game as you see fit-:)

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Don't know what I am doing wrong, outside of getting some nude pics at the Bath and occassionaly the Gym, I saw 0 hentai. The game play seemed interesting at first, and could really become good if you guys build on it. Since I didn't really find Hentai, I spent my time just making my school good, though getting Morale up is a total pain.

But so far, the game is kinda neat.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't know what I am doing wrong, outside of getting some nude pics at the Bath and occassionaly the Gym, I saw 0 hentai. The game play seemed interesting at first, and could really become good if you guys build on it. Since I didn't really find Hentai, I spent my time just making my school good, though getting Morale up is a total pain.

But so far, the game is kinda neat.
You need to increase deviance and decrease inhibition. The more you do that, the naughtier the school gets.

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah, but how perse? Everytime I get them to move, they move right back the other way, or my reputation plumetts. I'll toy with it some more and see what I can figure out. Thanks

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, but how perse? Everytime I get them to move, they move right back the other way, or my reputation plumetts. I'll toy with it some more and see what I can figure out. Thanks
It starts slow but it gradualy picks up. At first, just focus on Behaviour and Sports/Intellect.

When Sports or Intellect reach about 50, you can start joining sport tournaments or taking national exams to increase your reputation by a lot.

Stock up on Red Orbs and use them to buy Lower Inhibition. It makes it decrease faster and not go up nearly as much.

Another tip is: While your inhib is high, don't go near the Bath. Almost all events there with high inhib decreases reputation, and the bigger your reputation is, the more money you get at the end of each period. The most important attributes at start are, in order: Behaviour, Reputation and Int/Sports. My opinion.

To get the red orbs, just be lenient towards lewd or romantic stuff. Don't interrupt lovers and etc.

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Buy Security level 1 and keep behaviour above 30. This is how you prevent the place from getting burned. Saving every week helps too, in case you need to reverse your steps a bit.
Smashing, thank you.

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

One word : Slow!

After the first few days, I was just mashing the mouse button to transition throughout the weeks/months. Theres wayyyyyyyy too little dialogue to justify the time requirement and the "gameplay" (raising the school stats) is so slow I would argue that its flat-out broken. Waiting an entire MONTH to get more income? Wtf? Are they planning to add microtransactions or something?