What's new

Asking suggestions for good H Tower Defence game

Zenislez

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just like the title said, I am in the mood of TD genre game.

Any suggestions for good H TD game?

I can stomach all fetish except Guro, so no Guro please.

Thank you very much.

OP
Z

Zenislez

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hmmm, already tried Women Defence. It's not fun for some reason.

Gonna try The Lewdbeasts, the Witch and her Daughter and Heroine Hunting then. Thanks for the answer.

Reputation score
Orc castle translated by: Hentai Industries. Originally made (in japanese) by A Matures.

A game of setting traps for a heroine who is trying to assassinate the orc prince.

Princess Defender by Ninebirdhouse

Has some defense elements. It's an ACT where a princess has to fend of an onslaught of orcs each round, by fighting and summoning allies to fight. Only exists in Japanese unfortunately. I think I used the Unity auto translator in the translations section to render it in MTL. when I played it.

CrownLustre

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Since this thread was from 2018, I guess the people here already knew these, but to those newcomers:

Top-down Tower Defense style
RJ226905 [Circle Itomagoi] Sexual Violation x Tower Defense
RJ387737 [くまさんズ] Monster Girls TD
RJ207879 [Arrowkey] Cendres
RJ086864 [7th Dream] Pretty Warrior May Cry (the RJ no longer exist in DLSite?)
**A few years back, there was one game where you create a harem-battalion of captured girls(?) with some element of city-building, but I didn't play the game and I can't remember what it was...

Horizontal Tower Defense style
RJ196860 [Odae Cemetery] Raspberyl Castle!
RJ223514 [Circle King] Womens Defence
RJ301403 [Ririkku box] Sexual Beasts Night and the Fallen Saint / Sexual Beasts Night and Female Elf Knight
RJ223394 [NineBirdHouse] Princess Defender

Edit: Castle Fight style
**There were also a few made by the western team, with but I can't remember the names.
You basically click on which unit you want to spawn from the bottom left tab. The game allows for a few leveling up your army, fight the enemy female generals, capture their hearts, then repeat. Fights give you money, the generals enable unique battle command (or Active-Skill).

Hero defense style
RJ246264 [PanzerSoft] Priscia Defense
RJ209760 [Moyashi] Eliminator Kaede (you can play as 1.lonesome wonderer / 2.Third-person shooter / 3.3PS + turrets + landmines

Turn-based shoot-out style
RJ264935 [Dystopia Story] Flying Princess: Inter Breed

Last edited: