What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団/Knights of Asgar] Re:BF (RJ310786)

Status
Not open for further replies.

manthonymanz

Reputation score
Re:BF (RJ310786)

DLsite:

Newest game by アスガル騎士団 (Knights of Asgar). ROBFEOY was the end of the ROBF trilogy, but Re:BF officially marks the beginning of a new adventure. The story takes place after the events of the first 3 games.

Re:BF uses RPGmaker and battlefuck mechanics like its predecessors.

Now, the continent of Guls Orm is danger from a new kind of monster. It has a female body and power that far exceeds the humans. The only way to counter such an existence is with sexual skills!

Fetishes: Shota, Reverse Rape, Loli, GOR, nonhuman/monster girl

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here we go again.

Also did i imagine this or did the Developer mention of bringing it to steam in english?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Man I wonder what crazy stuff the dev will throw in to fuck with the english audience.

Quendras

Reputation score
And here i am, already stuck with no idea, where to go/ what to do. Just finished the quest in the sewers and there are only 3 areas to go (including the city itself)
Used the savegame from the demo cause i am too lazy to grind the 9 lvl again.

Edit: Nvm, translationtool helped.

Last edited:

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
If he posts the English version on dlsite then better to grab it there then steam for obvious reasons. Or any place that isn't from a western mainstream platform. I guess I won't play this if it's going to be translated then someday, here's hoping soon.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard, requires; gameplay description, controls. Thread locked. Also there's already a thread for this in the under construction sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.