What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

worker

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: ROBF

Cant find Prontera ground sewer can anyone help?
Had issue with this as well - the answer is that the ground sewer shows up only after you "accept" the quest from one of the people behind the desk at the knight headquarters place.

daddy

Reputation score

It seems zeny will be a pain to get in this game, someone knows how to edit this game savefiles?.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

*sigh* I hate to be one of THEM, but it appears as if the Mega link is also down. I'm getting a "this file is no longer available." Would someone mind re-uploading please?

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Every dungeon I go to have locked doors.

Game is really not fun untranslated.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For those who are stuck, you guys need to follow the "Story", doors are unlocked as you guys go forward in the story.

About the download links, they are dieing really fast...

Anyway, here are some BS links:

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The fact that your penis is in your equiptment list made me laugh so much.
Weapons have been made obsolete by sex battles, so if you ever find any weapons you can take them to the blacksmith (granted you finished the 5 Iron Ore side quest for her) so you can refine your penis by using old weapons.

Well, just killed the Female Thief, seems like my Full Int build is working, 10 SP to do 280 dmg.
This doesn't stay working that great unless you're cheating for money and even then there are some tough spots. Source: Me. A balance of STR DEX and INT might work though.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Someone who was not with the game still could put the save?
Ty

arkanoid23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Weapons have been made obsolete by sex battles, so if you ever find any weapons you can take them to the blacksmith (granted you finished the 5 Iron Ore side quest for her) so you can refine your penis by using old weapons.

This doesn't stay working that great unless you're cheating for money and even then there are some tough spots. Source: Me. A balance of STR DEX and INT might work though.
I myself made a Vit based tank. Just put half of each your level into vit skip agi and get hp regen skill to lvl3. You can tackle enemies with higer levels then reccomended by story this way.

Grandork

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, I am having trouble vs 2 enemies that are immune to magic, but other than that, I'm still going fine. I do about 400 dmg, have infinite mana, heal FULL hp, never miss.

GashbellBig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

mega link was gone... Any chance to reupload it?
This game sounds interesting to me.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Unsure if you have to class change (to what i assume is Super Novice), but its the skill with a blue figure with what looks like a bag? It's basically Steal, and that's what you need to remove panties.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

The BS downloading time required is indeed complete Bs ;) While i wait, would there be anyone who can post a download like to the game from another site?

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unsure if you have to class change (to what i assume is Super Novice), but its the skill with a blue figure with what looks like a bag? It's basically Steal, and that's what you need to remove panties.
How do I change class? And where is it?

drsaorix

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't see a post linking a walkthrough, is there one?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

I forget the details exactly but, what I did was talk to the knights (Both on the first floor and the underground place in Prontera, top left before the castle at like level... 20? or It could be 10~15, I ended up fighting the red haired knight at the same place the blue haired knight trains you in the begginning and beat her. This next part is important so bear in mind. Immediately after the conversations and you're free to move around again, ALL YOUR SKILLS HAVE BEEN RESET! You have to reapply skill points and the like. Hope this helps. :eek:

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I forget the details exactly but, what I did was talk to the knights (Both on the first floor and the underground place in Prontera, top left before the castle at like level... 20? or It could be 10~15, I ended up fighting the red haired knight at the same place the blue haired knight trains you in the begginning and beat her. This next part is important so bear in mind. Immediately after the conversations and you're free to move around again, ALL YOUR SKILLS HAVE BEEN RESET! You have to reapply skill points and the like. Hope this helps. :eek:
You could put your save? If it is not asking too much :D

Status
Not open for further replies.