What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinamotoTerumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: ROBF

Um, What's the most complete translation patch for this game currently? The one I've got doesn't have anything in Amatsu translated. Is there a 100% patch at all?

Also, how do I get to Ald de Baran? I've heard it mentioned but yeah.

Also also how do you get the Assassin to help out with the pyramid traps? I've beaten her, rescued her from jail, and then beaten her in the arena and got her letter+unlocked her in the girl gallery thing but can't find her apart from the arena now. Can you even get her to help? What's the use of the bottles of poison which are for assassins only or whatever?

Last edited:

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Um, What's the most complete translation patch for this game currently? The one I've got doesn't have anything in Amatsu translated. Is there a 100% patch at all?

Also, how do I get to Ald de Baran? I've heard it mentioned but yeah.

Also also how do you get the Assassin to help out with the pyramid traps? I've beaten her, rescued her from jail, and then beaten her in the arena and got her letter+unlocked her in the girl gallery thing but can't find her apart from the arena now. Can you even get her to help? What's the use of the bottles of poison which are for assassins only or whatever?
To access Al de Baran you need to go to the labyrinth forest (north of prontera) and enter the new portal there is in the last map of the forest (near where you found the emperium).

I don't remember very well how the assassin's help works, but I guess it depends on some conditions and switchs. Dependending on your choices during the morroc events, she will offer help with the traps in exchange for some items (Oridecon, elunium and iron ore). For that you can find her in the hideout inside Morroc's pub. But that didn't happen with me, I guess I took a different path in the events. Or maybe the game creator changed this function at all (it's kinda difficult to understand game switches when they have no names.)

About the "Poison Bottle" item, the only use is to kill yourself by drinking one. Usually when you want to lose a battle against a weak enemy.

tempa5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the Translation complete by now?

Could someone be kind and send me link if yes.

I have a version which is missing a couple of lines

blazenwhiper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm having some trouble with a number of things.
One of the quests i'm on "Osiris's Curse" Requires me to go to the top floor or the pyramid, but Puriko won't talk to me outside of practicing, and the top floor is empty.
Unless i'm mistaken about something. (The top floor is the place with the warp that sends you back to the beginning right?) (Never mind on this one, I just misread the guide)

Also the Labyrinth, I can't seem to get to the hidden boss, even when i follow the map, and i can't go past the forest into the next area after it.

Can someone help?

Last edited:

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm having some trouble with a number of things.
One of the quests i'm on "Osiris's Curse" Requires me to go to the top floor or the pyramid, but Puriko won't talk to me outside of practicing, and the top floor is empty.
Unless i'm mistaken about something. (The top floor is the place with the warp that sends you back to the beginning right?) (Never mind on this one, I just misread the guide)

Also the Labyrinth, I can't seem to get to the hidden boss, even when i follow the map, and i can't go past the forest into the next area after it.

Can someone help?
The map leads to the crystal, not the secret boss. It's on the way there, but you have to intentionally pick the wrong choice till you see a Baph Jr guarding the entrance. I'm pretty sure the area is the only place with the burnt tree and burnt grass. (MC has a ? over his head when you examine it)

blazenwhiper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The map leads to the crystal, not the secret boss. It's on the way there, but you have to intentionally pick the wrong choice till you see a Baph Jr guarding the entrance. I'm pretty sure the area is the only place with the burnt tree and burnt grass. (MC has a ? over his head when you examine it)
Is there anything i can do at this point? i've been to that area multiple times but even with the book i can't fight the boss. (or is it just a "advance the story" and it'll appear?)

Also, i only just picked this game back up after a couple months so i also need help with the Weapons.
I've got 8 of the ten, but i'm a little foggy on Which one was what.
I've got: Golden mace, Fortune sword, Cutless, Infiltrator, Mysteltainn, Solar Sword, Muramasa, And Executioner.

What quests/places do i need to go to now?

Last edited:

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there anything i can do at this point? i've been to that area multiple times but even with the book i can't fight the boss. (or is it just a "advance the story" and it'll appear?)

Also, i only just picked this game back up after a couple months so i also need help with the Weapons.
I've got 8 of the ten, but i'm a little foggy on Which one was what.
I've got: Golden mace, Fortune sword, Cutless, Infiltrator, Mysteltainn, Solar Sword, Muramasa, And Executioner.

What quests/places do i need to go to now?
If you mean to unlock Glasheim, then you need to level grind to... 25? 30? Otherwise a quick run through agth/ith/chiitrans2 will help explain the quests, not perfectly but enough to get by. You need to beat Glasheim/The Dark Castle/The Dark Lord to unlock the clock tower town

Dagma

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can some pls direct me to a link to the most complete translation of this pls
(i have a mostly translated version of this but the few bits that aren't translated are annoying the crap out of me ps ty to anyone that helps:))

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

(i have a mostly translated version of this but the few bits that aren't translated are annoying the crap out of me ps ty to anyone that helps:))
It's been taken down. No one wants to risk losing their account on the file hosting site they use, myself included.

arkanoid23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's been taken down. No one wants to risk losing their account on the file hosting site they use, myself included.
Is there even a complete version? I mean i thought ramza got busy with other things and didn't finish it.

spaminator

Reputation score

Pretty sure that's all there is, bruh.

Reputation score

How exactly do you find the hidden boss? I tried following etigoya's guide and read pass comments, but every time I go to the area where it's suppose to be I just see a sparkle on the ground. when I click on it A question appears over the guy's head that's it. I have the grimore and I finished the tour guide rescue quest. Still nothing...

svapunker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How exactly do you find the hidden boss? I tried following etigoya's guide and read pass comments, but every time I go to the area where it's suppose to be I just see a sparkle on the ground. when I click on it A question appears over the guy's head that's it. I have the grimore and I finished the tour guide rescue quest. Still nothing...
You have to go through the gates in a certain order. The order is in etigoya's walkthrough.

Sarav

Reputation score

Can someone please send me an link to the newest translation patch?
As it has been mentioned dozens of times, the translation has been taken down. No one will upload it because they will most likely lose their account on whichever file sharing site they use. So no.

Rosenakahara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As it has been mentioned dozens of times, the translation has been taken down. No one will upload it because they will most likely lose their account on whichever file sharing site they use. So no.
Just to ask, why exactly is the translation of this game more prohibited than with other games?

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

Just a simple reminder that the creator is not a "One" person alone. The Hater is just merely the programmer.

The illustrator is a pretty decent dude. They work as a Team to Form the ROBF Series.

Believe me. The Creator Solo work is shit, Even people of his own country is telling him to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.