What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: ROBF

is there a way to toggle run / dash on permanently for this walking normally is too slow and holding the button down for eternity is kind of stupid. I wonder why these games do this.
also this game is fully translated now right? my patch version is 4.1 but I'm noticing the masterings gameover scene wasn't translated.

Last edited:

chaos5121

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Knowing how the creator of this game gets when someone talks about translations of this game, I would say that asking for a translation patch publicly would be a really bad idea but if someone here has that MOD battle made by Doskoinpo I would be really greatful if you could point me where to get it...
I would also appreciate it if anybody could point me in the direction of that MOD. If anyone needs the trans they can PM me.

chaos5121

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In case anyone is still playing this. I discovered something a long time ago but never got around to posting it. Its about the Sultans Convoy quest.

If you sleep in the Inn before talking to the Sultan and doing the quest the cat assassin will attack in the inn and you can defeat her there. Then you can choose to side with her and her little group instead of the Sultan and also avoid that little gangrape scene with her in the dungeon.

I stumbled upon this by forgetting to rest before getting to Morroc.

Last edited:
Reputation score

In case anyone is still playing this. I discovered something a long time ago but never got around to posting it. Its about the Sultans Convoy quest.

If you sleep in the Inn before talking to the Sultan and doing the quest the cat assassin will attack in the inn and you can defeat her there. Then you can choose to side with her and her little group instead of the Sultan and also avoid that little gangrape scene with her in the dungeon.

Haha~ its been super duper long, but i think the Gang rape Scene is a must see thing. and if you still have the savedata before dat scene, do post it here cause its impossible to Re-View it again. Thanks

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Haha~ its been super duper long, but i think the Gang rape Scene is a must see thing. and if you still have the savedata before dat scene, do post it here cause its impossible to Re-View it again. Thanks
good to know I suppose I'll end up asking for savedata if there's multiple things that can be missed like this, I hate when games have content like this. I'm kind of having a hard time grinding exp btw. The npcs in the guild mention number of attacks goes up by 1 with 50 agi I gave myself 51+49 but I see no extra hits does this not apply until double attack is learned? or are these npcs just filthy liars?

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

good to know I suppose I'll end up asking for savedata if there's multiple things that can be missed like this, I hate when games have content like this. I'm kind of having a hard time grinding exp btw. The npcs in the guild mention number of attacks goes up by 1 with 50 agi I gave myself 51+49 but I see no extra hits does this not apply until double attack is learned? or are these npcs just filthy liars?
Sometimes those NPCs drink too much and get confused.
The truth is you need to add +50 to Agi to earn that bonus. In your case, you just need one more point. I'm not sure, but I guess you earn another extra attack at +75 and +90, or something like that.

Anyway, the blue numbers are all that matters.

garualmondpop

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's great. If I do a replay, I'll try that out. Would rather have a non-gangraped cat as a haremette.

I think you can just go back to the dungeon. It's not in the recollection room, but you can see the scene again by revisting her cell.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ugh patch I found from searching this thread has the munak scene untranslated extra lame letdown since I accidentally discovered how to make her speak properly

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ugh patch I found from searching this thread has the munak scene untranslated extra lame letdown since I accidentally discovered how to make her speak properly
Welcome to the ROBF translation 80% of the H-scenes are untranslated but don't worry the rest of the game is though. :rolleyes:

chaos5121

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unfortunately I dont have that save data anymore. I went right past that event a couple of days ago and just remembered to mention something about it after not finding anything here. This is also the only event I have seen like this and I've trying sleeping in inns and talking to everyone before completing any quests in whatever city they take place.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

Welcome to the ROBF translation 80% of the H-scenes are untranslated but don't worry the rest of the game is though. :rolleyes:
How much is the ROBF translation up to anyway?
I think I have a really old one, since I remember at least the sewer had some stuff translated...

chaos5121

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sometimes those NPCs drink too much and get confused.
The truth is you need to add +50 to Agi to earn that bonus. In your case, you just need one more point. I'm not sure, but I guess you earn another extra attack at +75 and +90, or something like that.

Anyway, the blue numbers are all that matters.
There is a guide I found that talks about the stats and a lot of the game itself, including skills and quests. It does not talk about that quest I mentioned before about the assassin girl.

Here is the file.

Attachments

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How much is the ROBF translation up to anyway?
I think I have a really old one, since I remember at least the sewer had some stuff translated...
I dont really know since there isn't really any solid numbers anywhere just random links on here that say translated. Suppose I should just stop playing if its really only like 30% of the h-scenes done. I have found 2 versions one had the munak scene translated at least but I believe they both didnt have the nightmare.

If I get to a point where its just completely stops doing any of the scenes I'm done. I rather just take the time to learn japanese so I can just play anything I want and not have to depend on people to flake and do things halfway or take 3-4 years to do it. (don't actually know if that's the case here but this game has been out for 4 years)

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Regarding the translation, I dont know about other versions, but in the one I did about 70 or 80% of the game over h-scenes aren't translated. Everything else should be.

Regarding the assassin's scene at the inn. If I remember correctly, it's the only big case of multiple paths in the game.

Reputation score

I Finally Did it, From Start to the point where the Assassin ( Hyukke ) gets Gang Raped. Took me 3 Hours non-stop on a warm afternoon.

Anyways To anyone who are interested in the One-Time Only GangBang Scene, Here it is. Highly Recommend to watch it in the Translated Version.

Attachments

zekemckillip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a question for the community here. I've ran into a weird issue, and I'm REALLY hoping I don't have to restart, cuz that would suck. I destroyed both the 2nd and the 3rd Dark Emperium crystals and then went and turned in both for completion, the rewards worked fine, but the summary for where I am on my main quest didn't advance correctly, so now it says that I destroyed the second crystal at the bottom of
Ponyon Cave
and doesn't realize I also destroyed the crystal in
Geffen Tower
. I'm hoping that I can just over level to where I can destroy the 4th crystal despite it healing every round for 777, but if there is an easier way to fix this mess up, or incase just breaking the 4th crystal doesn't work, does anyone know how I can "edit" my save or something to correct the quest flag?

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have a question for the community here. I've ran into a weird issue, and I'm REALLY hoping I don't have to restart, cuz that would suck. I destroyed both the 2nd and the 3rd Dark Emperium crystals and then went and turned in both for completion, the rewards worked fine, but the summary for where I am on my main quest didn't advance correctly, so now it says that I destroyed the second crystal at the bottom of
Ponyon Cave
and doesn't realize I also destroyed the crystal in
Geffen Tower
. I'm hoping that I can just over level to where I can destroy the 4th crystal despite it healing every round for 777, but if there is an easier way to fix this mess up, or incase just breaking the 4th crystal doesn't work, does anyone know how I can "edit" my save or something to correct the quest flag?
If you wish, send me your save and I will take a look at what is happening and fix that.

gillenew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really nice, I always loved these ragnarok girls. I added it to my list.

zekemckillip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you wish, send me your save and I will take a look at what is happening and fix that.
I continued exploring, and figured out that for crystals 2, 3, and 4 it all has the same main quest prompt, which is something like

After defeating the crystal in
Pontera Forest
Novi set out to find and destroy the remaining crystals.

Anyway, can't remember it exact, but I thought that since that didn't change and the 4th crystal kept regenerating that I had messed up, turns out that I just hadn't explored enough, as visiting the pyramid basement and doing everything down there stopped the 4th crystal from healing, and I was able to break it and move on, so I guess the guide I had was bad/not 100% accurate. I do have another question though. Is it super hard to translate RPG Maker stuff? I've got a decent enough grasp of Japanese language and grammar that with a machine translator as my dictionary for words I don't know, I could translate things like the rest of the monsterpedia entries, but I don't have a clue on where to find the scripts or images or whatever RPG maker uses...

Status
Not open for further replies.