What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

悪人度を一定以上上げるとフィールドマップに出たときにアリーナに強制召喚される
所持金を全財産没収されるが反抗することも出来る
だが普通にアリーナで戦うときより強く負けると結局全財産は没収される。
If you are evil enough, and you enter the field (world) map, you will be summoned into the arena with the GM confiscating all your gold and items. (Not sure to what extent)

You can chose to fight back, but GM is stronger than her Arena version, and you still lose all your items if you lose.

and the solar good symbol, where's that? the monster betting?
Yes. Alternatively there's a very long quest chain for that thing but it isn't considered a quest since it's bring x to y 8 times. It's probably easier just use 40 coins and get that last item from coin trade post.

I also placed the crystals, but the hidden road to thanatos (which should be market with a white *) did not show up, is that a quest?
Yes, it requires a quest and available by the last episode.

After receiving the updated quests:
Upper Right City > New Robed NPC next to Inn > Juno > Juno Library > Right area bottom floor > top Gold haired NPC > New Robed NPC and it should be marked with a white *.

@Altrius
I got nothing left to do in ROBF EOY, my story, dictionary (including all the drops - someone kill me) and card book is complete.
Time to wait for an extension like the original ROBF :X

I recall the Valkyrie mentioned a place where the heaven's force will engage the turncoat angel, wonder if the author will implement that in the future.

Last edited:

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Figured out that you have to use the cat ears in front of Linne (that one lady in charge of the soul transfer guild, or something). Problem is, that was completely trial and error as I travelled everywhere. Were there any clues that that was what I was supposed to do, other than the fact that it was for a 教祖?

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Excuse me, but how do I activate this?

It asks for an item, but I don't have one, does it drop from anything, or do I need to do something else?

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Excuse me, but how do I activate this?

It asks for an item, but I don't have one, does it drop from anything, or do I need to do something else?
You need to collect some drops from the nearby monsters first (fragment of something, kind of looks like a taser) then bring it to the guy back at Juno library. You can activate those items after you do so when he gives you something called an Apocalyse Core.

Last edited:

choas89

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For 配達お願いしますⅡ(delivery 2) where do I take the wine? Or more like how do I get access to the area I'm suppose to be taking the wine to?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Altrius
I got nothing left to do in ROBF EOY, my story, dictionary (including all the drops - someone kill me) and card book is complete.
Time to wait for an extension like the original ROBF :X

I recall the Valkyrie mentioned a place where the heaven's force will engage the turncoat angel, wonder if the author will implement that in the future.
Lol im not that perfectionist to get all the card =P
And yes i done everything available in the game as well (except card collection)
or actualy there just 1 part im missing since i dont know how to translate this 1... in wiki
At begining u got quest collecting staff at the north part of mountain and the npc give u this the said staff...
Where do i turn that in ? (all i could understand its part of novice gear)

PS: for some ppl who might miss don't forget to get playdead skill in training ground (downstair on top left of ur castle)

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

For 配達お願いしますⅡ(delivery 2) where do I take the wine? Or more like how do I get access to the area I'm suppose to be taking the wine to?
Just keep playing along the main story, you will eventually be allowed to enter the school.

Tyrian

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone have any tips for this GVG crap? I can't get past the encounter on the south border, where the enemy starts with 1000 units. It seems like they use a skill, and then I can't do more than 10 damage, then they start using reinforcement cards and I just can't make any headway.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone have any tips for this GVG crap? I can't get past the encounter on the south border, where the enemy starts with 1000 units. It seems like they use a skill, and then I can't do more than 10 damage, then they start using reinforcement cards and I just can't make any headway.

Heres what I did.

Buy all upgrades, (Second option, buttler guy in headquarters, beside the throne.) should get your units to 450.

Buy all skills from the guard.

Save before the fight.

Use them all in the fight.

Pray to RNG you don't lose. if you do, reload the save.

Gotta say though this GVG crap is horrible.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the more mistress you have in your room the stronger ur army in GvG
each mistress add 30 hp and i felt they also add more atk / def to your army as when i did that 1k battle is kinda felt way too easy than the 1st time i tried it

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where do i turn that in ? (all i could understand its part of novice gear)
You know the part about cleaning up the garbage in the first field upper area?
If you go down and then head up, there's a small 4 square pond. Toss in your stick and chose the 3rd option. (Yes, there's hints)
You get the novice staff (+int)

the more mistress you have in your room the stronger ur army in GvG
each mistress add 30 hp and i felt they also add more atk / def to your army as when i did that 1k battle is kinda felt way too easy than the 1st time i tried it
That and do 2nd-option, wait until 100 morale, and then use full out assault before attacking.

saber6

Demon Girl
Reputation score

guys can you help me? I'm trying to complete the cleaning quest that the soldier in main city gives you.
he says that there are garbage in northern hermes plate but i don't see anything.
thanks in advance e sorry for my bad english :)

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

guys can you help me? I'm trying to complete the cleaning quest that the soldier in main city gives you.
he says that there are garbage in northern hermes plate but i don't see anything.
thanks in advance e sorry for my bad english :)
The first field with the porings and familiars, there's a northern field with grand pekos and those new plant-trapping girls. The garbage he speaks off look like magical staves

saber6

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The first field with the porings and familiars, there's a northern field with grand pekos and those new plant-trapping girls. The garbage he speaks off look like magical staves
ok i'm inside this area but there is nothing that i can collect. Maybe i skip something?

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

ok i'm inside this area but there is nothing that i can collect. Maybe i skip something?

The quest should be available after you unlock the mine, no need to complete it, only unlock it, and you should have the quest for the staff unlocked.

Sammanntha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hy guys, any advice on how to get some mistress?
I found some girls that would fit in but do i need a skill or something to get them on my side?

I battle against the pristress in the town upper right corner over and over again
but she did not intend to join anything

any tips about it or do i just need to get advanced in the story?

saber6

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The quest should be available after you unlock the mine, no need to complete it, only unlock it, and you should have the quest for the staff unlocked.
which staff?

edit: nevermind i find out and i can complete it now. Thanks everyone

Last edited:

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So, Now I see a little glowing cirlce in my headquartes rightr beside the door XD is this the secret room thing?

I think im only missing the solar god symbol.

And i'd honestly rather do the item trading, its a lot less dull than farming 40 medals in the monster betting XD.

So if anyone did that, could they pass me a small guide for it? XD

Edit: Anyone know if there is one of those cards that generate those blue gems that you use in some attacks? cuz I got an INT attack that targets the hips that do a LOT of damage and debuff at the cost of one of these blue gems...

Last edited:

Tyrian

Lurker
Reputation score

And i'd honestly rather do the item trading, its a lot less dull than farming 40 medals in the monster betting XD.

So if anyone did that, could they pass me a small guide for it? XD

Edit: Anyone know if there is one of those cards that generate those blue gems that you use in some attacks? cuz I got an INT attack that targets the hips that do a LOT of damage and debuff at the cost of one of these blue gems...
There's a guide for the item quest on that JP wiki, here's the relevant bit:

1、ジュノー・セージキャッスル内NPC→股間用ポリン帽
2、アインベフ・北のほうの工夫NPC→エロい額縁
3、フィゲル・船着場前NPC→ドラゴンローション
4、アインブロック右上のNPC→電動パイク
5、キルハイル学院2F左上の小部屋のNPC→キルハイル学院のタイツ
6、リヒタルゼンホテル2FのNPC→リヒタルゼン招待券
7、リヒタルゼン貧民街北のほうのNPC→黙示録
8、ジュノー図書館の本棚
8までやるとジュノー図書館廊下の壁から「太陽神の象徴」が入手できる

But I'll try to replicate it as best I can remember in English:
1. I think you start it by talking to one of the two northern npcs in the Sage Castle, who gives you a condom.
2. Talk to one of the miners in the town outside the mine, trade him the condom for a doujin.
3. Go to the northeast town, and give the doujin to the guy next to the ferry to get some lotion.
4. Go to the industrial town and hug the north wall. Head east from there to find a mechanic hidden behind the train who'll take the lotion and give you an electric massager.
5. Wait until you can enter the academy, then head upstairs and talk to the girl in the NW library. She'll give you her clothes for the massager.
6. Talk to the butler on the second floor of the inn in the southwest town. He'll take the girl's clothes and give you a sex shop voucher.
7. Enter the slums in the SW town and talk to the old man north of center. Give him the sex voucher and he'll give you a book.
8. Return the book to the shining spot in the library in the starting town.

Not quite what you were asking for on that second bit, but the item shop at the academy sells a 'box of blue gems' item that should give you ten per box. Not sure if you can use it in combat, but you'd be able to stock up, at least.

I'd like to second that request somebody made earlier for any help getting the harem built up. All I've got are the two kapra/kafra/whatever girls, the catgirl chef assassin, and the two enemy guild girls you can capture and then bail out. I think they've been mentioned earlier in the thread, but I'll post how to get them to start off.

For the kafra girls, the 'shop' in the southwest town with the gold coin on the sign will give you items based on how many characters' panties you've stolen. Somewhere in the teens, the king will give you a coupon for 'special service' at the kafra girls. Stand next to one of them (in SW town only) and use the ticket for some dialog. Top option will add them to your harem and also let you battle them in town as 'service'. The coupon's on their drop list, so you can farm up a second one for whichever girl you didn't pick.

The assassin catgirl spawns in an early quest where you visit a restaurant in an unmarked building in the industrial town. Once you've got the quest, go there, get served bad food, refuse to pay (or have less than 1000g) to fight her. After winning, she'll become the chef. She wants to study +10 stat dishes and will join the harem after you bring her three of them. Not sure if they have to be different items, but I'd guess so.

The enemy guild girls are part of the plot, and when you defeat them there's three options. The first captures them and advances the plot, after which you can visit the basement in the first town's HQ to bail them out and add them to the harem. The second option lets them escape, and you can leave the area and return to respawn them (farming option). I think someone in the thread mentioned the third option lets them escape permanently, which advances the plot and adds them to your harem but is 'evil'. Someone else will have to confirm that, I'm already past there.

Status
Not open for further replies.