What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

I'm not very happy with that. It might break his will seeing all his efforts going to waste and give up making content updates or even sequel.
the funny thing is even genuine Japanese have problem with his quiz, thats why he had to include a help file... just like in the previous version. :rolleyes:

pooptec

Reputation score

I just wanted to say:

Fuck you mister dev

Now going back to lurk mode.
I second that, now back to serious lurk more.(Hey its my first comment!)

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok guys i think its enought dev hate, everyone was expecting crazy stuff like this to happen. :p

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

the person who bought the game can just dl it from the official DLsite...
So those people will never get the fake problem, people that didn't pay have to well..... let's pray they take the leak from real or fake 1....

O well im gonna keep\playing atm in V1.0 since the 1 gave me this ver is trustable know is real.... while the V1.1 there shouldn't be much change.... at least not until i encounter bug in v1.0

PS: yes there is sequel to this 1.... so be prepared for another fun puzzle in future :D
The puzzles are pretty fun, it's like playing a little detective AR game within a game.

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

1.1 version on the certain site is still broken. Your game will crash when you enter combat with certain enemies because the sprite for them doesn't exist. The same enemies that work in the other fake version where you can't pull the lever
are you using the saves from a fake version ? maybe thats the problem.
Yeah don't use the old save.

Also since the creator is here,
@アスガル騎士団さん:外国人ですが、日本語が少し話せます。
多くの外国人が割れ版をダウンロードしまったので、完全にプレイ出来なかったが、俺はちゃんとDLsiteさんから購入してダウンロードしたよ。
全ての外国人は悪い人たちにすぎないわけではないと思いますけどw
外人対応の謎も面白いと思います。全部パースしますた!
アスガル騎士団さんも頑張ってください!次の謎を楽しみます!

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

guy i need help with the password, i tryed my best using different websites but i only figured one number out

ni = 2 ?
or am i wrong?

Attachments

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ok guys i think its enought dev hate, everyone was expecting crazy stuff like this to happen. :p
My main problem with the guy is that due to his refusal to submit it to the eng.dlsite we have no choice but to pirate it if we want to play it... and then he gets super mad about that. It's true that the majority of people wouldn't buy it and would pirate it anyway but it's not like he can get angry over a "lost sale" if there's no way for us to buy it in the beginning. Plus his actions kind of reek a little of xenophobia.

arkanoid23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not very happy with that. It might break his will seeing all his efforts going to waste and give up making content updates or even sequel.
On second thought back from lurk mode.

THAT IS A GREAT IDEA! Lets placate him and make this thread full of posts like "OMG i can't solve this puzzle it is so hard...." "Where can i even find the full game? I am looking all over the interwebz and everything is fake"

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

guy i need help with the password, i tryed my best using different websites but i only figured one number out

ni = 2 ?
or am i wrong?
さん。録。フォア。 に
3 - 6 - 4 - 2

firemen996

Reputation score

is it really true version?
i can't pass the quiz after trial ver
press F8 after type the answer
right?

pallevader

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ni = 2 ?
or am i wrong?
さん = san = 3
録 = roku = 6
フォア = four = 4
ni = 2

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmmm so new sukebei 1.1 ver actually contains animation for greenhair support girl, so i think its not fake version.

Last edited:

Aswiri

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Give, please save with the new version.
Old not work. =(

pallevader

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmmm so new sukebei 1.1 ver actually contains animation for greenhair support girl, so i assume its not fake version.
It's been suggested that the sukebei 1.1 version is borked as well:
1.1 version on the certain site is still broken. Your game will crash when you enter combat with certain enemies because the sprite for them doesn't exist. The same enemies that work in the other fake version where you can't pull the lever
If I were to advice anyone on anything, I'd say that the safest bet would be the guy who's been uploading over at anime-sharing.

Mostly because that's the guy who the developer seems to be the most pissed off with, suggesting to me that his uploads are the real deal.

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It's been suggested that the sukebei 1.1 version is borked as well:

If I were to advice anyone on anything, I'd say that the safest bet would be the guy who's been uploading over at anime-sharing.

Mostly because that's the guy who the developer seems to be the most pissed off with, suggesting to me that his uploads are the real deal.
The anime-sharing files from the zippyshare links also didn't work for me, same problem (Crashing vs bio-lab enemies)

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

The anime-sharing files from the zippyshare links also didn't work for me, same problem (Crashing vs bio-lab enemies)
Hmmm do you use old save files from fake version, or real version savefiles for bio-lab test somewhere in this topic?

Tolo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone want to give me a hand with my code? tried figuring it out but no luck what so ever. I did find out that if you save at some point before going into the labs and then reload after you get your code you should get a new code when you go back in. I didn't figure out how close to that bit you could get before you get your code though.

Attachments

pallevader

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ごう = gou = 5? (not sure about this one, 5 is "go", not "gou")
零 = rei = 0
フォア = four = 4
xxx I have no idea what that is, sorry.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Sukebei and anime-sharing 1.1 versions are identical.

Status
Not open for further replies.