What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

can someone tell me where to go next, i can't get more quest
That's weird, you're already in epi 7, the last one, and have just a few quests... Did you get a save file from another person or something like that in the middle of the game? What is your base level?

I'm on episode 4 and the secretary already gave me more quests than that.

Manjusaka

Reputation score

That's weird, you're already in epi 7, the last one, and have just a few quests... Did you get a save file from another person or something like that in the middle of the game? What is your base level?

I'm on episode 4 and the secretary already gave me more quests than that.
ah no, it is my save and i don't know why it was epi 7
i try to play one more time and i still can't go to epi 4, i already fight with Alchemist in lab 2F and lose her
may be my version it fake

Attachments

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ah no, it is my save and i don't know why it was epi 7
i try to play one more time and i still can't go to epi 4, i already fight with Alchemist in lab 2F and lose her
may be my version it fake
At this point of the storyline, you must go to Sage Castle, in Juno, (northeast in the city) and talk with the sage lady there. So the story should continue normally.

Manjusaka

Reputation score

At this point of the storyline, you must go to Sage Castle, in Juno, (northeast in the city) and talk with the sage lady there. So the story should continue normally.
tkank bro it work

tempa5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

About your current Translation Patch,

Is there currently a goal on when you plan to finish it?:confused:
Judging from your progress i think it may take till the end of the year until we have a proper playable game.

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Judging from your progress i think it may take till the end of the year until we have a proper playable game.
Yes. My goal is to finish it in December 2017. But it can happen sooner, or later.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well you have the option to support him on Patreon if you want to show gratitude and want to speeden up things.

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well you have the option to support him on Patreon if you want to show gratitude and want to speeden up things.
Comes to think of it... If the creator of ROBF had Patreon or Enty did came out couple of years before, he might not as xenophobic as he is right now and doesn't have to blame every non-Japanese for piracy.

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

May i ask how the translation progressing? ( summer break?)

Which Episode is it currently on.

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

May i ask how the translation progressing? ( summer break?)

Which Episode is it currently on.
Yep. The good part of being a teacher is that I have vacations in the middle of the year too, starting tomorrow for me (actually it's winter for me here, but it isn't too cold anyway) .

I'm almost finishing episode 4, just need to translate the job change event at the sage castle and then the new moves list. More details in my patreon page. I will have a new patch once I do it.

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how do i get moded ver.?
This was answered long time ago in this thread, you need to use a moded version of the decrypter since the original only supports extracting like 1000 files.
By clicking here :
Hello. I've tried your tool to decrypt the rgss3a file and make an editable rvproj2 project. The game runs fine but it got this error everytime I got to the battle ending H-scenes (when you lost the battle).

Apparently it is related to the MOD.rvdata2 file. I would appreciate it if someone can upload the uncorrupted MOD.rvdata2 file here.

Thanks alot in advance!

Reputation score

YOU'RE A TEACHER?!

No offence at all, Just really surprised. :D

I mean I Used to Play ROBFS4U during classes as a way to pass time. I Wasn't even being secretive about it:p

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Lmao. Hard to believe that. But still in what kind of classes tho?

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

YOU'RE A TEACHER?!

No offence at all, Just really surprised. :D

I mean I Used to Play ROBFS4U during classes as a way to pass time. I Wasn't even being secretive about it:p
Maybe your teacher plays it too. Or maybe he translates it when he is home... we never know. Anyway, episode 4 is almost done, I'm working on class 3 skills now (Hyper Novice stuff).

Hatter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yep. The good part of being a teacher is that I have vacations in the middle of the year too, starting tomorrow for me (actually it's winter for me here, but it isn't too cold anyway) .

I'm almost finishing episode 4, just need to translate the job change event at the sage castle and then the new moves list. More details in my patreon page. I will have a new patch once I do it.
Can you please give link to your patreon page?

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hi guys, just posting to say Episode 4 is done, and the English skilltree is beautiful.
There are more details in the patreon page. ; ]

Last edited:

tempa5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just watched some SGDQ 2017 speedrun until i discovered something.

Makes me wonder who stole from who.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.