What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

Does anyone have an already translated version of this game they could pm me or a method of extracting it? When I try to extract it, alldecrypter fails to extract it all.

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

Does anyone have a list of the characters with translated H-scenes?

michalt26

Reputation score
for those of you stuck on the third quiz at the mirage tower/fog tower that unlocks after you see the ending credits, here's how i did it. The game gives you the non-kanji spelling of a city, and you have to type in the kanji spelling of that city. I used agth to get the non-kanji, looked up the kanji online, and copied the kanji from there. Now here's the kicker, the game won't let you paste anything in, so I wrote an autohotkey script to type in the characters for me. Make sure you type them in one at a time, if you type in multiple kanji at the same time, that won't work either.

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Greetings, everyone. I need a small favor.

Does anyone have the original dialogue text for the Poring h-scene? You know, when you lose the battle for a Poring, you see a h-scene, I need the script of that dialogue, but in JAPANESE.
If your game is decrypted, you can find those dialogues in the folder: "Data\texttest" and the file name for the Poring scene would be "ero01a" and "ero01b".

Please, if anybody has it, send it to me, so I can keep the translation thing going on. Thx and advance.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Greetings, everyone. I need a small favor.

Does anyone have the original dialogue text for the Poring h-scene? You know, when you lose the battle for a Poring, you see a h-scene, I need the script of that dialogue, but in JAPANESE.
If your game is decrypted, you can find those dialogues in the folder: "Data\texttest" and the file name for the Poring scene would be "ero01a" and "ero01b".

Please, if anybody has it, send it to me, so I can keep the translation thing going on. Thx and advance.
My game is decrypted and I don't see anything called testtext anywhere.

heeroyiu

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello ramza.
I just check my folder, i have the ero01b is in japanese but not the ero01a.txt

ero01a.txt :

ero01b.txt

Demokaze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is no texttest folder in the Data directory using the modified RPG Maker All Decrypter.

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Thanks, everyone, for the replies. Heeroyiu sent me a link with a file that will work (not the one sent above, other one). So, today I'm happier and I'll begin the year translating more interesting stuff.
:)

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone having a mega link for EOY 2.0?
I could offer the original ROBF or MGQ 1-3/ paradox

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score
hmm.... let me drop this here, now let me go to next post...
removed due to creator's complaint

Last edited by a moderator:

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
What Decrypter are you guys using to trasnalte RPG maker games? I frankly have no idea how to do it on ROBFEOY so if anyone could give me some pointers i'd appreciate.

Edit. Attempted to use All decrypter but all I got was two folders in the Graphics one: Battlers and Animations. Data folder is there.

Edit.2 Upon further investigation, I noticed the All Decryptor can't seem to extract all of the game's RGSS3A file. Hate to ask this, but can anyone PM me a link of a succesfully Decrypted ROBFEOY?

Edit.3: In fact I don't even need the full game, just the decrypted files.

Last edited:

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Bumpi di bump. I don't want to create a new thread so I just bump this thread. The author ROBF is working on a new game:

That's a wierd direction he is going now... Sad!

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Bumpi di bump. I don't want to create a new thread so I just bump this thread. The author ROBF is working on a new game:

Ha. he says ulmf is banned, and something about baidu to. Hilarious, he's tried many things but he's never actually succeeded in stopping us.

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Can't say it's much of a loss myself, he's not really put out anything along my range of interest for a long, long time. Given how bitter he is I nevertheless hope everyone pirates the shit he makes into the ground.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
He is a fantastic gamedesigner who happens to have a great artist and great ideas.. and yet I agree with you "pirating his shit into the ground"

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Given how bitter he is I nevertheless hope everyone pirates the shit he makes into the ground.
You want him to suffer 'cause he hates suffering? How did you get so screwed-up?

Seriously, though - . Just look at Divine Arms thread - I personally would like to spare ROBF threads the same fate (which, if he's even a shred of Evil others make him out to be, the dev would no doubt still like). Help? Please?

What do you find weird about it? Switching from Battle Fuck to Combat Rape? Other than that....iunno - still sticking to VX Ace (read: "anything pre-MV")? *stops guessing* >.> I'm missing something obvious, aren't I?

Status
Not open for further replies.