What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmare054

Reputation score
Capture7.PNG Capture8.PNG Capture9.PNG Capture10.PNG
am i the only one? please give me some way to fix this

EDIT : NVM, fix tjis on my own, but still can't fix the other scene with so many picture file there, i hope somoene can fix it?

Last edited:
Reputation score
After becoming a hyper novice, you lose all your skills and battles are impossible. Are you supposed to do something else or is this a bug with the TL patch?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score
If it's like the other games, it's not a bug. When you class change it refunds you your skill points so you can rebuy the skills you had before and/or get the new ones that come with Hyper Novice.

HQQ

Reputation score
What Decrypter are you guys using to trasnalte RPG maker games? I frankly have no idea how to do it on ROBFEOY so if anyone could give me some pointers i'd appreciate.

Edit. Attempted to use All decrypter but all I got was two folders in the Graphics one: Battlers and Animations. Data folder is there.

Edit.2 Upon further investigation, I noticed the All Decryptor can't seem to extract all of the game's RGSS3A file. Hate to ask this, but can anyone PM me a link of a succesfully Decrypted ROBFEOY?

Edit.3: In fact I don't even need the full game, just the decrypted files.

Have you been able to get the rest of those things in the Graphic folder? It's weird since all decrypter worked wonderfully with S4U....

Oh btw, I'm a long time stalker of this thread since the time Ulmf wouldn't let me post anything.

hypnotoads

Reputation score
I'd also like a link of the decrypted files, since I've got the same problem with All Decrypter.

hypnotoads

Reputation score
Actually, disregard my previous post, I'm an idiot. Transferred my files over to a new computer and realized Locale Emulator wasn't running, which is why my stuff wasn't working.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Greetings, ulmf friends.
I'm just passing by to let you know that episode 6 was done, I mean, translated and is out there... in the air.
Just two questions, first of all how many episodes has the game?.

And the second and most important... is it normal that your image seems so fluffy that I would want a stuffed animal like that?.

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Just two questions, first of all how many episodes has the game?.

And the second and most important... is it normal that your image seems so fluffy that I would want a stuffed animal like that?.
The game has 7 episodes.

I guess it's normal for it to seems fluffy, but I'm not completely sure. The fact is there are suffed animals like that:

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The game has 7 episodes.

I guess it's normal for it to seems fluffy, but I'm not completely sure. The fact is there are suffed animals like that:
Got the important information, I need to find one of them :). Na I'm joking (only on the part that it's the most important information, I still want one of them, I will see what I can find).

KamiofThunder

Reputation score
Has anyone gotten through the quiz at the mirage tower? I know there are save files floating around but I want to do the quiz for myself.

Attachments

Hometown

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Mirror link to recent patch in the attachment, welp you know what to do.

*Attachment removed by author request*

Last edited:

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hello my friends. I'd like to bring some very good news about things happening in regards to translations for the ROBF games. If you're not following Ramza on patreon, this news wouldn't have reached you. Please allow me to paste the exact quote:
  1. "I talked with the game's creator and we have come to an agreement. Don't worry, I guess it will be a win-win situation to everyone. First, I sent him the translated data of ROBF and ROBFEOY so he can use it as he wants. So, soon he will start to sell the English version of the first game officially. That will be good to him, obviously, and to everyone else who wants to have access to awesome English games. He also gave me permission to continue translating EOY here, so he could do the same, selling EOY in English later."

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello my friends. I'd like to bring some very good news about things happening in regards to translations for the ROBF games. If you're not following Ramza on patreon, this news wouldn't have reached you. Please allow me to paste the exact quote:
  1. "I talked with the game's creator and we have come to an agreement. Don't worry, I guess it will be a win-win situation to everyone. First, I sent him the translated data of ROBF and ROBFEOY so he can use it as he wants. So, soon he will start to sell the English version of the first game officially. That will be good to him, obviously, and to everyone else who wants to have access to awesome English games. He also gave me permission to continue translating EOY here, so he could do the same, selling EOY in English later."
well his new game might not be selling as good sense his main artist left but I will take it...All so you beat me to that announcement

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Sorry to post again, but is anyone getting an error with the newest translation file that reads: Unable to find file: Audio/BGM/salaya_(moonrune)?

From what I've tested, the game works fine after decrypting it but once I apply the translation files from "data" the error happens. Has anyone experienced this and knows how to fix it?

Nishi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The first translation never got 100% completed though did it?

Last edited:

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
The first translation never got 100% completed though did it?
No he never finish the translation but I am worried they he will stop translation and just close his patreon.....he has not answer any questions nor said anything about the future of his patreon

Status
Not open for further replies.