What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFS4U

"And i just thought he would put these questions, because it was the ONLY solution he found... "
if you read the last answer he posted for a question of one of the players, you will see that he will not put the game on the english dlsite, because players who do not speak Japanese will not be able to advance in the game.

Now tell me, what was really the solution he sought first?
-Questions that only Japanese could answer- :)

EDIT: AND in the same reply he talk about release a game in 2 weeks OR 10 days.
Just scroll down friend

Last edited:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

damn damn damn damn damn im so freaking excited about the game but i dont have any money left to buy it -.-
i absolutly looved ROBF and any kind of BF / reverse rape game
so thi is on my list aswell pls wish me luck that i can get some money till the release so that i can play it right at the release time

pls wish me luck >.<

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

damn damn damn damn damn im so freaking excited about the game but i dont have any money left to buy it -.-
i absolutly looved ROBF and any kind of BF / reverse rape game
so thi is on my list aswell pls wish me luck that i can get some money till the release so that i can play it right at the release time

pls wish me luck >.<
I do not know if you know this, but he will make an offer (promotion) (-200 yen).
I do not remember, but he will celebrate something, maybe the release date of the first ROBF. :)

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I do not know if you know this, but he will make an offer (promotion) (-200 yen).
I do not remember, but he will celebrate something, maybe the release date of the first ROBF. :)
i read it in this thread before and its awesome that this will be cheaper then normal but same problem as before without money i cant buy an even cheaper game

Demonheart

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I left a message for the creator of the game and this is his reply:

">Mr.Zephyred
Hello, Thank you coment's I can speak some English
I want to sell abroad
However, there is an evil in various ways
Do not Read Japanese player cannot push forward a game
and so I don't to sell English Dlsite and Japansite Onry
Much injustice people are reasons a cause
if Your bay buy ENG DLSITE
but Japanese question cause You cannot enjoy ROBFS4U"

I am not sure about his last sentence and I think he should of just replied to me in Japanese. It could either mean Japanese language being a barrier OR Japanese-only questions that can only be solved by natives. Anyways, he has made a point about piracy hurting his sales.

I should ask again in Japanese instead to get a better answer from them, but, at this point, I will just wait for release and pick it up.

Sammanntha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well, we cant enjoy the story of the game.
we do not understand the NSC
and we have to learn via try and error how a skill works and what it does, same for items.

I cant imagine any question we cant answer, all you have to do is Save and try and error, well you have to save often.

I guess he means it as language barrier and we will not able to enjoy the game to its full, but we can BF an enjoy the art work.

I hope he will sell on english site, I will buy even when I cant read

Demonheart

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well, we cant enjoy the story of the game.
we do not understand the NSC
and we have to learn via try and error how a skill works and what it does, same for items.

I cant imagine any question we cant answer, all you have to do is Save and try and error, well you have to save often.

I guess he means it as language barrier and we will not able to enjoy the game to its full, but we can BF an enjoy the art work.

I hope he will sell on english site, I will buy even when I cant read
That goes the same for most of games sold on DLSITE, but that doesn't stop games from being released in ENG DLSITE and making sales. It wont make as much sales as the JPN version, but still better than nothing. Then again, having it hard to access via JPN DLSite helps gives it more sales... cuz piracy.

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I left a message for the creator of the game and this is his reply:

">Mr.Zephyred
Hello, Thank you coment's I can speak some English
I want to sell abroad
However, there is an evil in various ways
Do not Read Japanese player cannot push forward a game
and so I don't to sell English Dlsite and Japansite Onry
Much injustice people are reasons a cause
if Your bay buy ENG DLSITE
but Japanese question cause You cannot enjoy ROBFS4U"

I am not sure about his last sentence and I think he should of just replied to me in Japanese. It could either mean Japanese language being a barrier OR Japanese-only questions that can only be solved by natives. Anyways, he has made a point about piracy hurting his sales.

I should ask again in Japanese instead to get a better answer from them, but, at this point, I will just wait for release and pick it up.
true.
It was this sentence that confused me, too.
But at this time so close to release, i'll just download,
because I have no idea how to buy in a Japanese site. :(

Demonheart

Demon Girl
Reputation score

true.
It was this sentence that confused me, too.
But at this time so close to release, i'll just download,
because I have no idea how to buy in a Japanese site. :(
If you have time to post all the time on this board about this game, you have time to figure out how to buy the game from JPN DLSite. It's easy enough to use.

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If you have time to post all the time on this board about this game, you have time to figure out how to buy the game from JPN DLSite. It's easy enough to use.
I'm on vacation
that is why I have enough time, for now. :D

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

Ztron5 you are posting too much man almost half of this thread are your posts
only post if you have something to say to everyone and keep your personal discussions and small talk as pm mails.

anyway there's a new post on the blog ttp://b.dlsite.net/RG16193/archives/39167606.html
it's pretty much text i think it's something about the states, but i don't care as long he releasing it soon:D

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ztron5 you are posting too much man almost half of this thread are your posts
only post if you have something to say to everyone and keep your personal discussions and small talk as pm mails.

anyway there's a new post on the blog ttp://b.dlsite.net/RG16193/archives/39167606.html
it's pretty much text i think it's something about the states, but i don't care as long he releasing it soon:D
thanks for the warning.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A sacrifice to the gods of piracy for a quick download link will be needed. Any volunteers?

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have one question, if you buy a game on DLsite and then is updated(the game, for a new version) you need to repurchasing again?

Demonheart

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have one question, if you buy a game on DLsite and then is updated(the game, for a new version) you need to repurchasing again?
Nope. You can redownload the updated game without paying.

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Make sure you have a account on dlsite before purchasing.

Not sure if it have change recently, but it's possible to buy something on dlsite without a account in the past. Thus if the game is updated, you'll have to purchase it again.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A sacrifice to the gods of piracy for a quick download link will be needed. Any volunteers?
cabrit sans cor?

I might be able to arrange something but i'll need a getaway car and horse tranquilizers

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It seems like less Japanese devs care to get their game translated to English than the other way around. Maybe they think because there are few sales on the English DLsite that it won't be worth the cost. I think less people use the English DLsite because few games get professionally translated though. Most the games I see on there are in Japanese anyways...

I don't know how much it costs to get things translated, but I mean that there are groups of people willing to do it for free just because they like a game, I don't see how it'd be too difficult to find willing translators for cheap. Maybe there's so much piracy because Jap H games lack translations :p It kind of feels like you're only getting a portion of the product sometimes when you can't understand anything. We're (Non Jap speakers) so used to having to set up hook programs and modify files and such to get a decent understanding of anything.

Last edited:

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nope. You can redownload the updated game without paying.
Alright thanks pal, i will create a account in Dlsite and i hope i can buy it, its something like 9 euros here in europe, so for this wonderful game well worth it.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It seems like less Japanese devs care to get their game translated to English than the other way around. Maybe they think because there are few sales on the English DLsite that it won't be worth the cost. I think less people use the English DLsite because few games get professionally translated though. Most the games I see on there are in Japanese anyways...

I don't know how much it costs to get things translated, but I mean that there are groups of people willing to do it for free just because they like a game, I don't see how it'd be too difficult to find willing translators for cheap. Maybe there's so much piracy because Jap H games lack translations :p It kind of feels like you're only getting a portion of the product sometimes when you can't understand anything. We're (Non Jap speakers) so used to having to set up hook programs and modify files and such to get a decent understanding of anything.
The problem mostly lies in whether or not they intend for the product to be reached outside Japan and the other main problem is communication and motivation. There has been English translation projects like MGQ that were not only done fast but really accurate. But there is also a history of English translation projects that just die halfway or go on indefinite hiatus for as great a reason as "We just don't feel like working on it right now".

The only big cost with translating is time, but for a lot of people time is very expensive. The time they could be helping out with a translation could be spent making games. And it's also as you said, they usually want a guarantee of profit before investing that time into it. If one dev goes through the trouble of making a translation only for it to mostly get pirated with few actually buyers ...that sadly will gain notice from other devs.

Status
Not open for further replies.