What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaman

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFS4U

Random Question
I know a lot of you probably already got this game on the shelf, but is there a chance any of you have a walkthrough laying around? I could use some assistance.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Random Question
I know a lot of you probably already got this game on the shelf, but is there a chance any of you have a walkthrough laying around? I could use some assistance.

Theres a "incomplete" one in the thread with enought info to finish the game and all quests.

Vaman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Theres a "incomplete" one in the thread with enought info to finish the game and all quests.
I know, made by moonchaos, but whenever I press the link, then it says "File not found" so I was wondering if anyone downloaded it and put it into a word document or something like that.

kenkashi501

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone have a full save? The one that I found a few pages back doesn't work.

chibataue

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hope for some "japan map" again... on the first ROBF i love to see those ninja girls :)

urielmanx7

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sooo....How's this not completed yet? Does it have an ending? Or is just that some things are unpolished? I got it a while ago and I got until you enter the demon world? (where you first encounter the fake angels), the pedia says that I 've seen half the chicks, so how much after that is done? I couldn't get any further because the fake angels, the violin girl and the other one completely hand my ass over to me, I'm lv 24 but I didn't feel like farming with the last set of enemies because they don't give enough exp.

Anyways, not so bad game, regular plot, I just didn't like that it feels like and Erotical Night wanna-be because of the animations are still animations, not full fledged animations like in erotical night.

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck at the begining.

Can a player progress in this game withouth giving a fuck about the dialogs?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm stuck at the begining.

Can a player progress in this game withouth giving a fuck about the dialogs?
Sadly nope, the developer already said he/she doesnt like strangers so theres mandatory jap mini-games to do if you want to finish the game.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So apparently there are now different patterns for the stuff you equip.

Yeah. The BF is getting serious.

The mob encyclopaedia for the upcoming sequel is now much more detailed: giving their stats, dropped items, stealable items, and all their affinities to attacks (like % damage taken from breast attacks, % taken from the pierce skill, % from holy damage etc)

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Sadly nope, the developer already said he/she doesnt like strangers so theres mandatory jap mini-games to do if you want to finish the game.
I play 1.2 and I tried the etogya savegame, anythime I try to fight "new" mobs, I get a message and get back to start screen.

Is there some kind of protection? If so how to get rid of it.

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So whats new in 1.2? Any new girls?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So apparently there are now different patterns for the stuff you equip.

Yeah. The BF is getting serious.

The mob encyclopaedia for the upcoming sequel is now much more detailed: giving their stats, dropped items, stealable items, and all their affinities to attacks (like % damage taken from breast attacks, % taken from the pierce skill, % from holy damage etc)
Ughhhhh is going to be a nightmare without a trad...

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I play 1.2 and I tried the etogya savegame, anythime I try to fight "new" mobs, I get a message and get back to start screen.

Is there some kind of protection? If so how to get rid of it.
Has anybody ran across the same issue? (progression blocked)

Is there a way to work around the protection?

Lionfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I am having the same problem, though I just thought it was the translation I have triggering it. It triggers after I talk to the man who is lying unconscious outside of the Yggdrassil tree, then ANY fight afterwords seems to trigger the protection to send me to the main menu, even the gallery stuff. Maybe if we figure out the trigger and how it starts, we can find a workaround?

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can I have an SS of the error/message please?

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just so you guys know in his blog he posted an update, it pretty much only shows the new areas he's making, the video shows a lava-like area, which seems pretty damn nice.

*hopes to see a salamander there* :D

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just so you guys know in his blog he posted an update, it pretty much only shows the new areas he's making, the video shows a lava-like area, which seems pretty damn nice.

*hopes to see a salamander there* :D
What about: The A-Hole Birds, The Big Ass Guardians, and the insane Earthquake Efreet? (yes...Mr.Efreet kills people using earthquake)

Edit: Oh wait. Maybe we can get Efreet's Accessories as a set and cast "coma" upon a normal attack...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.