What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFS4U

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand its gone :/ can't access it, gives 404 error.
that cause the url was change and we be changed every time the author finds it linked... also if uploaded to a image hosting he'll have it removed.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Some news arrived today:
(idle animation of the slime)

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

Its very nostalgic after seeing the newest slime girl who is also the poster girl of all the series.

I look back into the first and second slime girls, i like how she evolves, the artwork and animation, Of course in the end, she is just another weakling who will eventually be our grind Food.

Nevertheless i am dying for just the Demo, i never ever got defeated by slime girls since i always like to play as a Pure Tanker, But this round, i won't even add anything to my stats aside from Skill.

Back to the point, It seems that currently after two months, he is at 60% completion, At least so far nothing bad happened.

Attachments

Last edited:

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Nice!

I've always been a pure Hp/int tank myself, I dont know if I want to change that.

I was thinking of making a high ATk/Agility build, with some point in vit, but that build doesn't get good until you can get multiple attacks in, non regarding the fact that you need dex to even hit the monsters, something that the int skills didnt require as they'd always hit...damn.

Im so at odds...anyone got tips?

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

As assassins would always be my main when I still played RO, I go for Agi/Str here as well.

Its true that the starting battles will be hard for Agi/Str, but on the bright side, you almost always get the 1st turn of attacks. This already nulls having to worry about being stunned, also gives you the advantage of inflicting debuffs on enemy and maximizing their usefulness. Because if you are always on the 2nd turn, one turn of the debuff will already be wasted (like stun).
Main hurdles for this are enemies that causes bindings early on when you still don't have your Hiding skill, and also enemies with clothes when you still can't strip em or steal their panties. Other than those, its a cakewalk.

Vit/Int on the other hand don't need to worry about accuracy mostly. They have their survivability thanks to high max HP and healing abilities. They can also defeat enemies even though they are clothed. If you are good enough, you can also use enemy's weakness attributes against them.
If you can maintain a good Sp, its a pretty good build too.

But in the end-game part of it, Agi/Str has the ability to kill bosses faster (imo) if there are no unusual mechanics at play.
If you have enough lifesteal, you almost don't need to worry about the enemy's attacks. Just buff up and just keep on pounding em.
Their main weakness in end-games are quagmires since it will reduce your agi along with the number of your attack. Can be prevented with certain items, but if you are lacking em, only then will it be a problem.

With the next game though, I'm thinking of resetting and going Str/Vit at the end-game part. With the fields I'm seeing, I don't think Agi/Str is going to be a fun build to go at.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Nice tips ;)

I think i'l keep being a vit/int build, probably some spare pointso n dex and str for the triple penetration skill (which does surprisingly high ammount of damage even with low str.

The main problem with high vit/int build is that bosses, more often than not take SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long to beat, even with infinite Sp the bosses will most often than not pull a cheap 2000+ attack on you and knock out all your health, leaving you wondering if you should heal next turn ot risk another 2000+ damage attack.
(looking at you orc hero, seriously screw her)

but other than that, these builds work really well all things considered, and you can pinch in and get the undress skills, since you will, most often than not just use one int skill aside from anything else (in my case the motor/electric toy skill).

Most tanky enemies tend to take too long on a vit/int build, end game, but I think AGL/STR builds would just breeze through them with 4 attacks a turn. And the high agility builds can get beffy hp with the Hp boosting skill and good survivability with the lvl 2 heal skill (dont even need lvl 3).

so many good builds, I've seen around here that some people went full Dex/AGL in it, wonder how that worked.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tried Agi/Str with insane "Double attacks" (literally was like 4-5 hits) with a lot of crit and buffs

Worked until Lord of Death, she was too tanky (also dont understand what card does what was a problem too), literally managed to beat her by brute force, no tactic just overleved and stats.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Tried Agi/Str with insane "Double attacks" (literally was like 4-5 hits) with a lot of crit and buffs

Worked until Lord of Death, she was too tanky (also dont understand what card does what was a problem too), literally managed to beat her by brute force, no tactic just overleved and stats.

She was tough for me too as a Vit/Int build, not in the way of being hard, she just had way too much health, spent a good 10 minutes just scratching her down to death :(

Hibiro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't find it anywhere now, so yeah, gonna ask if someone can PM me the most recent translation patch they have. Much appreciated.

Also, yeah. Developer should put more effort into the game and making it available to people, and less into just trying to shut down the attempts of fans trying to make it more understandable. In terms of the ENGLISH patch, it shouldn't be that big of a problem, just helps to spread fanbase.

Kinda the same problem with Square and Nintendo. "Cease and Desist your attempts at translating our games for NO PROFIT. We don't like the fact you're using our property to help others. Regardless of whether or not you're getting money out of it."

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Can i get a PM for a translation patch? Also anything needed to apply it?

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Been looking from page 1 till the end and all the translation link are down/dead, mind pm me for the translation patch (If anyone have it)

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How do i do the picture quiz? i tried the japanese and english file but it keeps going. I've been trying for an hour or so with no luck. Its the one at the forest.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

How do i do the picture quiz? i tried the japanese and english file but it keeps going. I've been trying for an hour or so with no luck. Its the one at the forest.
You're suppose to type in what the little picture is... But that was a headache so someone made a mod where any answer was correct (or typing in the first letter in hiranga? The circle one on top left) It should still be on this thread somewhere.

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, i lost all the data up to there because i didnt save. Love you pic btw. Hopefully, somebody will complete the translation, as it is now its somewhat understandible just cuts back and forth at odd times. I laughed at the japanese parts that went to english saying, "That's why I need your help" basically. Not unlike the spanish-english the mexicans at my school spoke it drove me nuts. 1 second its english, then spanish the next, i was like wtf. Well, it looks like the menus and quest are english at least. guess ill have to skip the quiz thing for now.

hyperk2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, i lost all the data up to there because i didnt save. Love you pic btw. Hopefully, somebody will complete the translation, as it is now its somewhat understandible just cuts back and forth at odd times. I laughed at the japanese parts that went to english saying, "That's why I need your help" basically. Not unlike the spanish-english the mexicans at my school spoke it drove me nuts. 1 second its english, then spanish the next, i was like wtf. Well, it looks like the menus and quest are english at least. guess ill have to skip the quiz thing for now.
Yes, if you are using my translation patch I added in a skip option for people who aren't proficient in japanese. That was the quickest, least hassle way I could think of to get you into the game. If you do manage to complete the quiz you do get a card album, but I didn't feel right giving that away too. There should also be an option to skip the japanese puzzle in Niffleheim.

K4IN

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

someone can share full save for ver 1.2? tnx:D

autizboyz

Reputation score

Question : How do you make tassa out from her bed? I already beat the game but she's still in bed (Cuz i see wiki and some post in here she supposed to be in west cave or something) Need some advice here

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

If you did everything right, all you're supposed to do is go to sleep on your bed to pass the time.

autizboyz

Reputation score

If you did everything right, all you're supposed to do is go to sleep on your bed to pass the time.
Do i need to cure her first or what? Cuz im sure i already did everything except im missing something. Correct me if im wrong about the step

1. Discard the crown
2. Basicly just touch the last door in the last dungeon (Event will occurred)
3. Butterfly wing and she should be in bed
4. Do i need to give her the cure or what?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

I think you -have- to defeat Hel, -then- go to sleep in your bed after the credits for her to transform and be in the cave. So give that a try

Status
Not open for further replies.