What's new

Aurora World

Aurora World

Reputation score
This is currently a concept only (see it as version 0.0.01). While you can do a few things, it shouldn't be seen as a game yet, but one day it will be.

Plot: You're a female about to turn 18. Your mum took you out of school several years ago to keep you safe; however on the evening of your birthday, council decided that parents are prohibited from providing any type of support to their children beyond their 18th birthday. And so you have to go out into the world.

The Game World: Most of the old world died in war and scientific experiments gone wrong. With the exception of the mysterious Islanders, Aurora Town is the main settlement in the world.
The citizens of Aurora aren't unaffected by the scientific experiments that went awry. While there doesn't appear to be any major obvious physical changes, residents tend to have trouble with restraint & control.
Outside, there are rumoured to be small settlements, and other things you don't want to mess with.

What will this game be similar to? Loosely, a combination of Girl Life & Corruption of Champions, although only a bit.

Why not just have those games? Girl Life is about abusing the character, and CoC is everything furry and stuff.
This game is also intended to give more meaning to gameplay & your character.

What will be unique (as much as anything can be these days)?
1: Games tend to have you starting weak, and becoming this God-like monster player. This game will have structural limitations on the player. Of course you could become super in one area, but not in everything.
2: Most adult games are just adult content. This will be more than that, and have game content in addition to adult content.
3: Dynamic coding to make a real game. What you do will have a real dynamic impact on the world around you, as well as your character. No, hardly to the scale of modern general games, however, who/what you support, the actions you undertake, will influence various powers, and quite possibly much more.

Graphics: Graphics aren't currently worth writing home about. However, graphics are a facade, and this can be improved later. Once a set layout is decided on, a graphic artist will probably have to be funded for.
I intend to have two graphic sets, one hentai art, and one realistic; plus players will be able to import their own custom graphics.

Patreon? Funding? Not yet. I don't believe in seeking funds for a concept. Yes, others do, some getting $4-5k per month & without an actual start of a game a year or two later, but they're not me. When there's at least the basics of a game emerging, then sure, but not until then.

Note: I’m currently only promoting this game via ulmf, just to show its concept.

Link:

Last edited:
OP
A

Aurora World

Reputation score
Btw: If you get stuck anywhere, pressing the letter "Q" should get you to the main town area.

Meyi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Went to the jobs agency and there is no way to exit. You should probably bug test a bit more.