What's new

(Autonoe) Maman's Quest

felyor

Reputation score
Hi, can someone help me with this? I did anything I can think of to unlock this 4 remaining scenes, I don't know what else to do. I've played the two routes till the end and there's still places I can't get in like the mountain or a house near home :/
Captura.PNG

Chandhana

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games, translation links, or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
hey, can you send the download link for this game ? Cannot seem to find links .

bruhCT7567

Reputation score
Hi, can someone help me with this? I did anything I can think of to unlock this 4 remaining scenes, I don't know what else to do. I've played the two routes till the end and there's still places I can't get in like the mountain or a house near home :/
View attachment 16734
well first you gonna need to go the village route then the 1st 2 you have to talk to 2 NPC in the town not the slave town
the last 2 in the brothel 1 near the main hall last 1 in the basement at the bunny girl table
now can you tell me how i can unlock the last 3 event in the 1st section of the recollaction room

hey, can you send the download link for this game ? Cannot seem to find links .
check F95