OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Avarras

Anthony passed, heading for the dining area, still rather quiet.

Shiraishi waited until he'd moved past, then turned to the others. "I've seen him in this mood before. Say nothing about it, until he has." He then gestures for the others to follow Anthony.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jack nodded slightly. "Very well."

He followed Anthony into the room, grabbing a chair and moving it out for Bell, indicating she should sit down.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Bell follows along, taking the offered seat with a smile. "Why thank you." She says, sitting down and taking a deep breath of the foods being prepared.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Your welcome."

He then sat down next to her in his own seat, relaxing some.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Jumping things slightly...))

Anthony was the first of the group that had finished, and once he was done, he seemed to vanish to somewhere else. Once they were done, Shiraishi gestured for Jack and Bell to follow him, and lead them to the smaller building on the grounds. Inside the first floor of the building were several guest rooms. "Inside, you will find some outfits similar to the one that Anthony wears when he deals with matters for me. What he does, in helping to track down the source of the Jokers, is technically illegal. If you wish to assist, it will be better not to be immediately recognizable."

Inside the wardrobes in the rooms were black outfits, with accompanying face masks, of various sizes. Once they had changed and stepped back out, Shiraishi had left, and Anthony was standing there, already in his black outfit.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well since one of the bastards jumped us earlier, and I doubt the police can do shit about it, I'm in."

He quickly suited up, seeming right at home in this situation.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Yeah, makes sense. Let's see what there is." Bell says, heading into her guest house. Less than a moment leter there was a squeal of glee from inside, and about ten minutes after that, Bell walks out again. She's wearing what looks to be a leather catsuit, except the entire thing sparkled and shimmered, almost as if it was covered in sequins. There was a short cape as well, hanging down to about her hips, and her mask stretched over most of her face in an intricate design. She does a little spin for Jack and Anthony, smiling broadly. "Isn't this awesome! I have no idea how Shiraishi managed to find this much Moh'ta leather! I had to save for three years to get enough for my party outfit, and that's maybe half the amount of material! It's a little tight in places, but that might just be the fit... What do you guys think?" She says, all in a rush, almost giggling with glee.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anthony groans slightly, then shakes his head as he heads out...And there's an almost muttered "Not helping" that accompanies his departure.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jack's face turns slightly upwards in an amused half smile at Anthony's antics before turning to Bell and replying to her. "It looks good on you."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Thanks." She says to Jack, her smile broadening even more as the pair of them follow Anthony out. Bell waits until they catch up before talking again. "So what's the plan?"

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anthony's response seems...different, somehow. "We head back into the city, and then we hunt down this person we've been hearing about and have a little chat with him."

That said, he heads off towards the city.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jack shrugged as Anthony walked away. "Sounds like a plan, let's get to it then."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Bell tilts her head at Anthony, unsure what changed, before shrugging and answering. "Alright, we're off then." She says happily, following along and occasionally scrutinizing her suit, giving it a pull here or there in an attampt to get the feel right.

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

When they got back to Avarras, Shiraishi was standing at the entrance to the main hall, drumming his fingers on the tsuba of the katana he had in his belt. That stopped the moment he saw Anthony. "Inside, now."

He then lead them to a room, containing a bed. Some of the items around the room suggests that Anthony has used this room in the past.

Last edited:

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Bell set Anthony's gun on the bedside table, then passed Jack his, before turning to Shiraishi. "Well, that was... Original." She says slowly, thinking that the man was winding up for some sort of reprimand, she didn't exactly know why...

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jack wordlessly took his gun back then set Anthony down where he'd been instructed to. When he was done, he remained standing rigidly, saying absolutely nothing, something seeming out of place about him.

((Gone until Friday Night.))

OP
ShadowWolfSBI

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Shiraishi looked at Jack, then gestured towards the door. "Wait for me out in the yard. I must speak with you, once things are settled in here."

Jack nodded once, then left. Once he was gone, Shiraishi pulled a chair out, and gestured for Bell to sit in it. "Would you mind telling me how this happened? I saw the first part." It was clear that his comment was referring to the interruption of the wrestling event.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Bell takes the offered seat with a heavy sigh. "That was only sort of the first part. We caught up to him in the catwalks first, and he used... Some sort of tendrils, and took all our weapons away. Anthony tackled him off, and we followed after, you saw all that."

"When he ran, we chased him up all the way to the roof, but there was someone else there instead. He called us thorns, and went to attack me. Anthony shoved me out of the way and took the hit instead, that's how he got hurt. The guy called me and Jack nuisances, and then vanished, and we dragged him back here."

She finished explaining, then looked back over at Anthony, sighing again. "I just... Seem to get people hurt, don't I?"

Status
Not open for further replies.