What's new

ACT Shota [ダメージ床の上で ] アユラクライシス! / Ayura Crisis! (RJ228815)

OP
Lilimius

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I uncensored most of sprites in the 1.13 game using the 1.12 trial provided and old beta shared in artist's pixiv. I couldn't uncensor those which were added in release version, as there's no uncensored version of them. Also uncensored one event CG, removed pants from old man enemies, uncensored futa version of Ayura, and, which was pretty strange, one scene in one of event CGs.
To install the patch, move away or rename next files in Data folder of the game:
Enemy.wolf
Hanime.wolf
PicEX.wolf
Picture.wolf
After that (or before, if you want) unpack the next archive to the Data folder:

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone has a trial of version 1.11? I think there were uncensored sprites in the data there. I want to attempt to uncensor at least some part of the game, however, I can't promise anything, I don't recall properly if there definitely were good uncensored sprites. I unpacked 1.13 version, it has no uncensored sprites, probably those got removed.
not sure you still want it since you already made an uncensor but here

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So is the gallery incomplete or are there other ways you can unlock stuff in there?

Demaar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do you mean the empty spots or the ones with an X before them?

Zippzopp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So after a bit of finding the same animation over and over again, I was able to unlock the "Seduce" option on Ayura

Clicking on the circled option on this snip makes her shake her ass. That's about it, doesn't unlock any new animation I think, just makes her grabable by enemies and stuff,.

Here's my save as well since it took a bit of time to unlock.

View attachment 15203
Which animation was this?

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
you can get the seduce ability by letting the purple eye guys bombard you with hearts until she sways her ass around. each time she climaxes while doing that you earn more exp to gain it. took about 10 minutes

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you guys hadn't noticed, there's more animations yuo can get in the restroom. Not sure how, but I got an HD scene after I got KO'd and he appears as a permanent character near the urinal. Talking to him and selecting the first option has a doggy-against-wall animation that isn't in the gallery as far as I've seen. I'll try to get the other guys but I have no idea how to get their scenes.

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you guys hadn't noticed, there's more animations yuo can get in the restroom. Not sure how, but I got an HD scene after I got KO'd and he appears as a permanent character near the urinal. Talking to him and selecting the first option has a doggy-against-wall animation that isn't in the gallery as far as I've seen. I'll try to get the other guys but I have no idea how to get their scenes.
whos ''he''

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hmm... there's a few batches of animations that seem locked. Am I missing something or are these simply not implemented? Namely 11 to 14 and 16 to 18. Also that old man in the restroom thing got unlocked for me after I got myself KO'd by all 3 guys that spawn in there, after that the old man was standing there and I could talk to him for that scene.

jakigan1247

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Namely 11 to 14 and 16 to 18.
Those slots are used for masturbation. Since the masturbating animations are performed as regular animation (主アニメ) instead of H animation (Hアニメ), they have to make some empty slots just for loading dialogues.
You are not missing anything there.

Also that old man in the restroom thing got unlocked for me after I got myself KO'd by all 3 guys that spawn in there, after that the old man was standing there and I could talk to him for that scene.
Talent is the trigger for the extra 2 restroom scenes. "セクハラ願望" for butt scene and "チンポ臭好き" for doggy sex. "セクハラ願望" can be learned by 3 guys there. "チンポ臭好き" talent is from huge dick creature in stage 2 cave.

neokima

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I uncensored most of sprites in the 1.13 game using the 1.12 trial provided and old beta shared in artist's pixiv. I couldn't uncensor those which were added in release version, as there's no uncensored version of them. Also uncensored one event CG, removed pants from old man enemies, uncensored futa version of Ayura, and, which was pretty strange, one scene in one of event CGs.
To install the patch, move away or rename next files in Data folder of the game:
Enemy.wolf
Hanime.wolf
PicEX.wolf
Picture.wolf
After that (or before, if you want) unpack the next archive to the Data folder:
For some reason I got missing files after adding your decensor causing wolf to give errors on each frame from some sex scenes (Bathroom stall bald guy for now). But I still want your decensor. How did you decrypt the original file? I want to try to decrypt the original file and paste your stuff on it so I also got the missing ones. When I use DXExtract it gets stuck on parsing indicating the name is different/decryption key is different. Can you help?

Its Henemy.wolf thats missing files for now btw

Hawk999

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is there a reason why the succubus deals 80% of your HP with a single super-quick-swipe attack?
These kind of attacks deal 5-10% of your hp in other games, because they are too fast to be undodgeable.

What am i missing about this fight?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry for asking suddenly, but where's gallery mode?

netherus666

Reputation score
Got a couple questions. 1. is the big boob stuff only for some animations or is it something you can turn on? and 2. Do any of you sexy bois unlock everything yet?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is there a reason why the succubus deals 80% of your HP with a single super-quick-swipe attack?
These kind of attacks deal 5-10% of your hp in other games, because they are too fast to be undodgeable.

1) Bring potions
2) Use your hyper move whenever you're able
3) Git gud, cuz she's the final boss

OP
Lilimius

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
For some reason I got missing files after adding your decensor causing wolf to give errors on each frame from some sex scenes (Bathroom stall bald guy for now). But I still want your decensor. How did you decrypt the original file? I want to try to decrypt the original file and paste your stuff on it so I also got the missing ones. When I use DXExtract it gets stuck on parsing indicating the name is different/decryption key is different. Can you help?

Its Henemy.wolf thats missing files for now btw
I think you're using newer version or something, because there's no Henemy.wolf in 1.13 version of the game. Or there's another possibility you misspelled Hanime.wolf, and you simply didn't set your unpacker/system locale to Japanese.
I used TouhouSuperExtractor for extracting the game files, you can find it there:

jsmth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Slide kick (down+attack) is your friend, especially once she starts abusing the spinning attack

Other than that bait-dodge-hit and most of the time you should be fine