What's new

Baker's Ranch (NorthernCross)

NorthernCross

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Baker's Ranch (NorthernCross)

“Territory?” Daniel blinked, not really expecting to get a response. He continued speaking in an attempt to distract her from her current course. “I didn't realize that any one but a Rancher could lay claim to a Ranch... how long have you been here? We've only just claimed this lands ourselves.”

Daniel continued to back step away slowly while speaking pondering if her animal instincts would kick in if he tried to take flight. That being said, he wasn't going to allow her to do as she please either and spared a glance toward Star. He immediately took note of her flushed face and aroused nature. He met her eyes with visible confusion arising from the conflicting nature of her current aroused state and her previously stated disgust. Of course, as he met her eyes he had momentarily paused in his slow retreat.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jumping up once he stopped for a moment, her arms went over his shoulders as she now stood straight, albeit awkwardly, while looking directly at him, and pushing her weight forward, trying to push him off balance. "I've lived here since I was a pup, but then my master suddenly vanished a week ago... Hey, why are you refusing me?" she inquired. "Am I not healthy enough for your seed?"

NorthernCross

Reputation score

Daniel awkwardly found himself supporting her weight as she tried to push him off balance but managed to keep upright. As he looked into the dogs eyes and he found himself startled slightly... obviously judging her by the standards of dogs from his homeland was a mistake.

“It's not that you're unhealthy or anything... I just don't believe in having sex with someone I met only five minutes ago. Or who's name I don't even know... my name is Daniel and her name is Star.” Daniel motioned toward the still silent Star with his head. “What's your name? And can you tell me your masters name?”

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Very well then." she suddenly agreed, and hopped off of Daniel, before sitting on the floor in a canine manner, looking up at him. "How long do you want to wait before we have sex?" she asked him, though looked around a bit at his next question. "My name is 'stupid dog,' and my master was Helga. She wanted to become a Rancher, but vanished suddenly. I've just been staying here, eating the leftover food."

NorthernCross

Reputation score

“Hm... depends on how long it takes us to get to know each other that well, I suppose.” Daniel said, inwardly proud at his indefinite answer. But as she continued speaking, he felt his heart descend toward his stomach with a sickening feeling. “That... that's not a...”

He looked to Star to confirm that she was recognizing where this line of thought was going before he turned back to the dog. His heart had already decided and his mind had no choice but to follow. “It must have been scary staying here by yourself for an entire week... you must be very brave. I think I'll call you if you don't mind me doing so. Would you like to stay with us?”

As he waited for her response, he leaned over to Star to whisper for a moment. “The last Rancher here was a man, right? Do you think this 'Helga' was an illegal rancher or squatter?”

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"My name is now Yuuki, and I'm in heat, so I want to have sex with you. Now you know all about me." she announced, before pulling Baker's pants down suddenly, and giving his length a straight lick. "Let's have sex now." she said calmly, trying to arouse him yet again. "I would love to stay with you. I'll follow you wherever you go, until you mate with me."

Star suddenly let out a nervous laugh. "T-this dog... Really wants to fuck you... Ha-ha-ha! Can you imagine that? Imagine yourself on the ground, pinned underneath this mangy animal a-as she drops her waist down on you, and thrusts against you rapidly..." Star said, going into rather explicit detail, imagining him and Yuuki having sex while she looked ablaze with arousal. "God... That's disgusting..." she restated, though the disgusting part is what seemed to be arousing her.

NorthernCross

Reputation score

“Y-you're in... that makes sense – wait!” Daniel's eyes almost popped out of his head when he found his pants pulled down and a warm tongue run it's way up his still half-hard member. It practically jumped back to attention under the dog girls attentions. “You're really not going to let go of this, are you...?”

Star's nervous laughter brought his attention to her. He listened to her describe in detail what she was imagining and the strange contrast between her angelic nature and her clear arousal at the situation helped stoke the fires in his loins that he was still trying to contain. “...for something you find disgusting, you don't seem to mind it a whole lot..." He paused before thinking aloud. "...this isn't a result of that succubus magic, is it?”

“...you can't help this, can you?” He turned back to Yuuki. “If I leave this alone, this will only lead to more problems down the line, won't it?”

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Eh?" Star blinked, before she gave a look of surprise. "Oh! You're right! Ha-ha-ha... ha..." she laughed nervously. "That would explain why I'm saying such disgusting things... Even though..." She suddenly leaned forward, and gripped Baker's shoulders with almost menacing intent. "... You'd love to get humped by that doggy, wouldn't you...?" she asked him, her tone sounding quite different than the haughty and confident voice he had heard from her before. Now, she sounded like a predator, and she looked at him as if he were her prey.

Meanwhile, the doggy in question was giggling, and licking at Baker's length with her long and wide tongue. He felt a slick, slimy, and smooth sensation as her soft tongue wet his length with her saliva.

NorthernCross

Reputation score

Daniel groaned as he felt Yuuki's tongue lap at his member with a gusto and he found his hand of her head. It was halfway between a guiding rub and a scratch behind her ears. He heard Star's words tickle the edges of his mind and when he felt her hands on his shoulders he found his eyes snapping open to meet her predatory gaze. “I agreed to take her in and that means I'm responsible for her just as much as I am responsible for you... and that includes her 'needs' as well.”

Danny found himself staring into Star's eyes for a moment and the surrealism of being tended to by a Werehound even as an Angel stared into his eyes with a very unangel like look caused him to take temporary leave of his senses. He couldn't help it but notice how kissable her lips looked and before he could think to stop himself he returned the kiss she had given him earlier. It took a moment for his mind to catch up before he could speak again. “...I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself...” He quickly looked away and down to Yuuki where he tilted her head to look up at him. “...if we're going to do this, let's head inside first... I doubt we'd want anyone walking in on this.”

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Star suddenly turned Baker around to face her. Her cheeks were red, her eyes were trembling, and he could see clear, erect points coming from her breasts as she panted with excitement. "Really!? You're really gonna do this!? It's so dirty, and you'll be letting yourself inside that dog!" she announced loudly. "I-I know you really want to be ridden by that dog, but you have to compose yourself!" she exclaimed, trying to sound like the voice of reason, while looking anything but that.