What's new

RPG [BanameiR] Goblin Conquista (RJ417620)

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
chrome_vyu4gqKjew.png

Dlsite:

A really fucking good RPGMaker game centering around goblins.

A former Dragon hunter, Kaname, retires from her former job and starts anew as an adventurer. Her first new role is a simple and easy goblin extermination. Although, as she soon finds out, it's not so simple after all.

Combat is unique in that hp damage is nonexistent, and instead it is a rock papers scissors format, either attacking, baiting a counter, or waiting for them to try to dodge and catching them. Each time you fail you get one piece of clothing stripped until you are lose. There are no game-overs till the end, and everything is stat-tracked. You do have access to unique attacks that account for two of the three options or have special properties, but the machine translation makes it extremely hard for me to keep track of what's what, and i believe the text the character is saying during battle is supposed to be a hint, but i had to just guess since they usually follow the same patterns.

Goblins are technically the only enemy, but there are a lot of varieties of genetically modified spliced goblins for story reasons, so expect a few interesting surprises. Every h-scene is exclusively interspecies. It also has a robust pregnancy mechanic, where there is an entire maternity ward section and the story changes to account for the protagonist's absence. Although I assume pregnancy can only happen at that specific point in the story due to fitting it into the time slot.

The most impressive thing about this game is the story. It's legitimately good. Like, genuinely provoking. It has a better-written main villain than most modern movies, and the dialogue and banter between the three main characters is hilarious, even through machine translation. It's short and sweet with no fluff, and I clocked three hours to clear it.

I do recommend cheats to auto-win random encounters after a certain point. The game definitely didn't need them, especially because they have a fair amount of enemies actually placed on the map. The only black mark on an otherwise excellent H game.

blerghit

Reputation score
It even has minigirl, fairies and the FMC getting miniaturised and raped.