What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ばおばぶ ] 発情ふれーばークエスト RJ182056

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

was surprised this didn't get a thread when it was announced.
well, it's out now. click through the image for the dlsite page.

general story as i remember it: animal-ear girls (like monster girls or something) all over have gone into heat and are aggressively mating. this wouldn't be a problem if they ever had boys. thus, the decline of humanity is feared. you are sent to fuck them all so that they stop kidnapping human men.

don't quote me if i'm wrong, that's just what i remember (and it's put through a machine translation too so it might be more of an interpretation)

Last edited by a moderator:

Greed153

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 発情ふれーばークエスト

Just played the demo . Seems like a greally good game !

Wiz2909L

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hopefully a link will show up. Its a BF game after all.

OP
P

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

dang. should've waited a day. bought it yesterday and don't really regret it. it doesn't have a lot of sales anyway and i'd like to see more from this circle. lot of content for the price and it's not hard. it has a nice design also. can use the recollection room from your inventory in towns. it only shows what you've been beaten by, beaten bosses and events but once you beat the game you can talk to a cat in the room to unlock all scenes so don't worry about it. almost all fights can be lost twice for alternate dialogue too.

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

what the hell? after beating the rabbit boss, i am kinda stuck, i spoke to EVERYONE in both towns. but i am still unable to enter any sort of dungeons since they kept blocking me:(:(:(

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

what the hell? after beating the rabbit boss, i am kinda stuck, i spoke to EVERYONE in both towns. but i am still unable to enter any sort of dungeons since they kept blocking me:(:(:(
I was just stuck here and I figured it out.

1. I don't know if this bit makes a difference, but in the first town, you can interact with the dead end in the alleyway next to the house where the twins live after you get the scene with the green haired girl.

2. In the second town, talk to the lady at the southeast house like 2-3 times. She eventually directs you north (Even if you can't read Japanese, you literally get directions from NPCs with arrows in the dialogue box)

3. Talk to the Teacher in the schoolhouse like 3 times, his dialogue changes a couple times and eventually he points you south.

4. Talk to the lady at the southeast house again a couple times. You get a fade and time has passed. If you return to the schoolhouse most of the kids have gone outside. Now you can go the the cat area.

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I go into the mouse cave near the starting point, get to the 2nd room where a blacked out mouse girl talks to me and then the game closes on me. What the heck?

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That is the demo. It ends there:D

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

...OH DANGIT! I had the demo and the full version in the same folder!!

Anon21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The OP was mostly right, but it's the leaders of each race of animal ear girls that you have to boink. The goddess that made them all (because bored) had each race go into heat at a different time. Only she fucked up, and this time around they have all synchronized to the same time. By boinking the mouse-girl leader all the mouse girls go out of heat, then repeat for other types.

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

The OP was mostly right, but it's the leaders of each race of animal ear girls that you have to boink. The goddess that made them all (because bored) had each race go into heat at a different time. Only she fucked up, and this time around they have all synchronized to the same time. By boinking the mouse-girl leader all the mouse girls go out of heat, then repeat for other types.
Thanks for the intro man, i had absolutely no idea why i was fighting dem and all, but the only thing i didn't understood was the succubus, i mean aren't they constantly in heat or something? are they also related to the goddess problem?

OP
P

purdie

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

tip for playing: you typically need to talk to everyone twice. most npcs have 2 lines.

Anon21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the only thing i didn't understood was the succubus
They aren't succubi, they are 'devil girls'. Their leader is the last boss fight.

There is a funny bit with the mouse leader, don't know if you picked up on it.

Everybody was always saying how dangerous the mouse chief was, although the mice in general are complete pushovers. So when you finally confront her
the reason she's 'dangerous' is that she looks suspiciously close to a certain Mickey Mouse and they are worried they'll get sued.

Oh yeah, and there is some loli / shota content. Fair warning.

Last edited:

Harkini

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I've defeated the bird people, seen all the sex scenes in town, and revisitied the rat's nest to see that scene where one of the rats talk to their leader. There's nowhere else I can go at this point and I how no idea how to get to the demons. What do?

EDIT: Nevermind this, JUST as I posted, I found out where to go. South of the second town there's a bridge that leads to the demons' area.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

as much as i'd like to explore this game(Aahahahhahahahah)
anyone have a save?

Anon21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

EDIT: Nevermind this, JUST as I posted, I found out where to go. South of the second town there's a bridge that leads to the demons' area.
After you do the angels, and before you finish the demons area, you can make a medicine (see researchers in NW town) that you can take to people in three towns for three extra hentai scenes.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

After you do the angels, and before you finish the demons area, you can make a medicine (see researchers in NW town) that you can take to people in three towns for three extra hentai scenes.
there actually harpies they just look like angels :rolleyes: