What's new

VN/TEXT Ryona Guro [BarbarianBabes] BarbarianBabes Interactive

B

bugmenot111

What the hell mods, why did you delete the previous thread? So many games posted just gone now. Hopefully we can rebuild back to where we were.

BB.gif

(Hardly anything on here compared to Render, but I'll post it too just in case)

Gameplay:
Majority of these are clicker games. You click specific things to beat the girl you're facing, so you can then sex her. It's lame, but the hot chicks make up for it. Some of them have variable game-play, but only some.

Controls:
Stated above, point and click games. Some of them use keyboard for their controls, but only some. If they get shared, the controls (or strategy guide made for it) to play them will get posted along with them.

Story:
Most of these have no story. The most story filled ones are the Spacegirl Interrupted series, where you play as little aliens who have to defeat hot big-tittied space ladies so you can conquer and make them your sex slaves. Is pretty good, would recommend (It's also their best series, in my opinion).

Fetishes:
Big Breasts, Big Butts, Amazons, Maledom, Femdom, Lesbians, Spanking, Ryona, Shortstack(Some of the games have them I think), Loli(I think? Some of the games/pictures have small women, but they're not explicitly stated to be lolis), and others I'm sure apply, but just can't think of at the moment.

As always, talk about the games/pics, show your support if you want at the above links, but always remember: If you have the ability to share games/pictures, please do. Just list its name, its controls (if it uses keyboard) or upload the strategy guide/control sheet for it if it has one, and post either a MEGA or Google Drive link as your primary sharing link. If you want to make/post a backup as well, try out either Mediafire or Zippyshare (never hurts to make a backup). These sites are the best, avoid using the sites that require you to make an account if you want to get above 50kbps download speed.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
B

bugmenot111

To show I actually care about people getting involved and sharing more of their stuff, here's a siterip & version with only their games I found while browsing the web:

These are only updated up to Jan. 2017 however. And I downloaded the siterip and tried playing the flash games, only to find most of them don't play correctly. So we have to do something about that. Basically, just get working versions.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Have you tried different web browsers or using something like a .swf viewer to run them?

I have some trouble viewing pages I've saved for offline with firefox, when I try to open them with firefox later but if I use IE they'll display just fine for some reason.