Basic Character Creation

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Character Information Sample Sheet:

The information I need to finalize your character goes in here. The sheet will be first, followed by racial traits at the end for that field. Please be sure to read each character Class before selecting one.

Character Name:

Character Race:

Character Class:

Appearance: (You may use a picture provided it is not considered loli. Regardless, please provide a rough desired height, and breast size. While this won't affect your stats, it adds some depth to the character.)

While it seems small, this is all the information I need to set your characters up.

Available Races:

Humans - Humans are the typical normal characters. Humans have no true weaknesses or strengths in terms of resisting rape. However, like all races, once they reach KL 5 they will being to see some "problems".

Elves - Elves are a second race in the game. Elves are strong against Ogre and Balaur Rape but weak against Female Demonic Rape. +10 to all rolls against Ogre and Balaur Rape, -10 to all Female Demon Rape. Elves are more fertile than humans, so they require 1 less point on the dice roll to become pregnant, or impregnate their attackers.

Mathosians - Mathosian's are more powerful versions of humans and a third race in the game. Mathosians are strong against Male Demonic Rape but weak against Tentacle Rape (Penetrated by Tentacles ONLY). +10 to all rolls against Male Demon Rape, -10 to all Tentacle Rape. Mathosian's are more fertile than Humans, and give up their seed when pussy raped more easily than elves do. -1 point to become pregnant, -2 points to impregnate their attackers.

Norn - Norn are larger and stronger than humans or Mathosian's, standing at nine feet tall. Norn are highly resistant to rape, taking only half the pleasure any other class does when raped. However, Norn have difficulty with resisting the call to mate with another of their kind, and when raped by one of them, Norn will suffer a -10 to all rolls against Corrupted Norn.

Sylvari - Sylvari are humanoid beings that are part plant. It is uncertain how
these few survivors managed to escape the corruption of their species, but here they are. Sylvari are pure, meaning they take only half the KP from normal rape attacks, so they take longer to corrupt. However, Sylvari are extremely vulnerable to being raped by plant based enemies as they feel a kinship with them. When raped by a plant type enemy or trap, they will receive double the pleasure, leading to faster orgasms.

Halflings - These are hybrid's between two species (Elves, Mathosians, Norn or Sylvari ONLY). The player chooses which two species to combine, and gains the benefits of both, but also the drawbacks to each as well.

As previously stated, once I have received the basic information for your character, I will handle the remaining stat transitions and place the completed character into a new thread reserved SOLELY for 100% ready to go characters. If there are any questions or comments, please direct them either to the OOC thread, or PM me.

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Basic Character Creation

Character Name: Iris
Character Race: Halfling (Elf + Sylvari)
Character Class: Sorceress
Character Appearance: Iris stands about 5'5 inches tall, a compromise of sorts between her split heritages, as Elves are typically tall and Sylvari are typically short. She is quite thin for her height, with B cup breasts adorning her light green skin. Her long hair is a darker shade of green, and she generally allows it flow freely around her, though she sometimes braids it if it gets in the way. A few leaves sprout from her head, highlighting her part-plant nature, while her pointed ears highlight her elven heritage. Her eyes are a fairly yellowish-brown.

darksophina

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Character Name: Sophina
Character Race: Halfling (Elf/Sylvari)
Character Class: Necromancer
Character Appearance: Sophina stands at 6'1, her genetic heritage is clearly more dominant towards her elvish side. Her shape has a slight hourglass hint to it, not being too thin and more average, her form is quite curvy due to this sporting C cup breasts. Her hair is straight shoulder length raven black and her skin colour looks slightly browned, her family always attributed this to her affinity with death and shadow magic since shes the only one in the family with it. Her face is very elven with high cheek bones and elfish pointed ears however eyes are plant green and the only hint to her dual heritage.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Both of your characters have been entered into my database and I will put out the completed sheets for you in a little while. While I have the time to do so, I am finishing out the remaining tweaks to the game engine.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Character Name: Tania

Character Race: Halfling (Mathosian/Norn)

Character Class: Warrior

Appearance:

Tania stands taller then most female humans but shorter than most Norns, showing her mixed heritage. Tania is a good deal stronger then most women owing to her Norn blood. She has excellently developed and toned musculature, long wild crimson red hair, cast iron 6-PAC abs, deep orchid purple eyes, and wears revealing armor, fur trimmed arm bands, black panties with a belt/skirt over it, red sandals and carries a large spiked mace and a buckler. She is also extremely adept at hand to hand combat.

(for group play)

Last edited by a moderator:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Character Name: Lazuli

Character Race:Mathosians

Character Class:Chantress

Appearance: 5'8 inches tall, B breast size

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(I'm quite interested that you're starting this game back up Siphon and I'd like to join in if possible. So without any further ado, I hope this is all correct and everything.)

Character Name: Elia

Character Race: Elf

Character Class: Assassin

Character Appearance: Elia is a dark elf with perfectly tanned almond colored skin. She is 21 years old, has large DD-cup breasts, snowy white hair that hangs unbound down to her mid back. She's a short elf standing only at 5'4" tall, she weighs about 115 pounds with a slender, yet muscular figure, and she has sapphire blue eyes. Elia wears a traditional kunoichi ninja outfit with a knee length skirt and ninja tabi. Her weapon is a six foot chain with a dagger on either end of it(kind of like those cool chain knives from 'Ninja Assassin')

(Is this all I need Siphon?)

Last edited:

windclan

Lurker
Reputation score

Name: Haley
Race: Mathosian
Class: Warrior
Appearence: 5' 6, C cup breasts

I believe that's everything needed, probably take a bit to get a second team going so probably have some time to work on the rest of Haley's appearence :)

Nice to see it going again.

OP
SiphonTalvesh

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah very likely. Though I don't want you getting screwed out of it if we can't get a few more, so I am going to say if no one else is in by Sunday then I'll pop some NPC's in for you.

Reputation score

Character Name: Cathy

Character Race: Elf

Character Class: Assassin

Appearance: One thing is very strange about her: She seems rather short for a normally tall elf.
She has got brown silky - somewhat wavy - hair.
Her eyes are very dark and she has a slightly brownish-dark complexion. She might be of mixed blood.
Her cheekbones are slightly protuding, but that does not change the fact that she is a rather good-looking girl.
Most of the times she tries to wear very useful clothes. They should not be too heavy but durable. And most important: They have to fit well - and not hang around loosely.

windclan

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah very likely. Though I don't want you getting screwed out of it if we can't get a few more, so I am going to say if no one else is in by Sunday then I'll pop some NPC's in for you.
And hopefully I don't get screwed out of the game like I did last time either :p Be nice to actually have a chance to fight back this time

Green_Jay

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Character Name: Alicia

Character Race: Sylvari

Character class: Sorceress

Description:

Feel free to add me where needed!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.