What's new

[T-enta-P] バウンティハンター3 / Bounty Hunter 3 (RJ225356)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I fucking love you Etigoya. I'm pretty sure my most searched for term on google is "etigoya game name" by now.

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hmm for some reason I can't find/trigger Naruo, i wait near the 1st area bank all morning and the 9th area pub all night but he never shows up. I even enter and exit buildings to refresh things but he never appears for some reason. Did I need to trigger a conversation or another event beforehand? I already took down the first two bounties.

vorris

Reputation score
ok i have the full game still it keeps shuting down with somekind of audio problem does any1 know what i should do

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Wow, this game is awesome. I think this is their best game yet. Also, double wow! T-Enta-P really do know their way around RPG Maker MV. I mean, Damn this is good. I also love how they make both English and Japanese version of the Menu's and items. No need for a partial on this bad boy.
But there's always room for improvement. So here's a quick translation of some of the Combat Menu options. Might make things a little easy.
If no one picks this up for a more extensive partial by the time I'm done with Zeven's Pregcess I might add onto it.
To use, just download the Attachment and extract it into your game folder. It's file tree is set up properly.

Attachments

perleflamme

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Wow, this game is awesome. I think this is their best game yet. Also, double wow! T-Enta-P really do know their way around RPG Maker MV. I mean, Damn this is good. I also love how they make both English and Japanese version of the Menu's and items. No need for a partial on this bad boy.
But there's always room for improvement. So here's a quick translation of some of the Combat Menu options. Might make things a little easy.
If no one picks this up for a more extensive partial by the time I'm done with Zeven's Pregcess I might add onto it.
To use, just download the Attachment and extract it into your game folder. It's file tree is set up properly.
Thanks, good work.

vorris

Reputation score
since i did not get any help with this audio problem i returning the game and getting my money back te game will not start ( saying an audio error ) i try runnging applocale on it still doesn't work

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The more frequent reason for an audio error with rpg maker game is trouble with the local setting.
If you're not on japanese local setting, it's frequent for japanese name to be screwed up when uncompressing the archive.

If the error state a file with a japanese name, check the folder to see if you got the same file with the right name in your folder.

If not, switch to japanese local setting and re uncompress.

If you got the file with the right name, try to move the game to a folder without japanese character and / or move the folder to get a very short path to the exe (best case for trying, directly on C:\game\game.exe or desktop.

vorris

Reputation score
i keep getting audio or charter loading error i try everything

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
morning about 0700 in this house

or night in

or 1700- 1900 hospital or no idea

Sorry work not is wrong XD

Your info is wrong i have foundet :)

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
friend how to start long monkey bounty? i cannot seem to find it where you say

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Have made the sex scene but now I do not find him again ;/
Naruo ナルオウ have where the 2. part please ?

Edite
get out now why some do not find.
accepts the help in area 9 and contains information.
Then you will find everything you're looking for ^^.
I've found him now in the area 2 3-7 o'clock

Last edited:

vorris

Reputation score
ok i try fooling arround with the files nothing keeps saying the same 2 things loading error audio se or charter i wish i can take a pic of the error but this damn pc wont let me if i cant get any help im retruning the game

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
^ Get your PC in japanese locale, put Windows in japanese, turn everything you can to japanese/Tokyo timezone, start as admin, anything random that can change the way the .exe is read, move game folder to something Windows can read (c:\game ish) ...... Tried other MV games ? MV is known to blow major ass and memory leak alot, maybe your PC it too potato to handle the strain (though missing audio shouldn't be this problem). Also tried to re-download and re-unzip the file ?

All problems aside, I HUGELY doubt Dlsite/DMM do redunds. Never seen 1 made in the 10+ years I've been buying with them. If you manage something, they might do like EA and cancel your account or block stuff with your credit card ............... Maybe

vorris

Reputation score
this site help me alot with dlsite games some i couldn't run i hate changing everything to jap messes up my computer only a few games wont work with that program i linked and i think this game will too unless its translated well that disapointing for me thanks guys looks like i have to call the bank to get a refund :(

vorris

Reputation score
sorry didn't link the site right here it is

senari

Reputation score
Is there a way to prevent cliploger from rapidly repeating the same lines? Capture.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.