What's new

Best nutaku game?

asestado

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi people, i wanna ask for a recommendation from all of nutaku games.

The thing is that i wanna play one of the +18 games that they have but i dont know which to choose. You may say "why dont you try everyone?", the answer is simple, even if i try every game i appreciate the view of the players, if you think the game is fair or a gold digger (which may not be seen by trying them), i dont truly care about gameplay.

So thats all, thanks in advance for any recommendation but please share your point of view.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Best nutaku game?

Either Osawari or Kanpani girls.

Osawari for 18+, Kanpani for Non-h.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My favourite Nutaku game is Millennium War Aigis. Haven't tried the newest couple of games though.

ozms03

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Depends on your tastes and how much H content you're looking for. In terms of gameplay, Aegis is pretty nice if you're looking for a fantasy tower defense game. Though the H content isn't that many and requires some work to acquire. Osawari has pretty fun gameplay too. Though like Aegis, getting the H content requires a bit of work and grinding. Both games requires you to be active though and can't really afk on it. If you want something mindless, Pero Pero is nice. Plenty of H content and all you basically have to do is click. Not much to say regarding gameplay on that one, but if you like collecting stuff, then you might like it.

tldr; Aegis and Osawari for active gameplay, Peropero for something easy and mindless.

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A note about Pero Pero, they have events that require you login in once every 25ish minutes to spend resources. So even though it is pretty mindless you might find it rather frustrating to login on so often.

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Most nutaku games are glorified facebook junk. It depends on what you are looking for as each game has its own "gimmick" as it were. That said angelic saga is the one that i can tolerate the most. Kanpani, and a few other games just hit a wall that i refuse to spend my way through. Hellfire is pretty mindless and good on h-content, but the localized models are horrible compared to the original ones. The newish dragon providence game was not bad per se, but it offered nothing that has not already been done on the site already. I have no idea why aigis is so popular, the game bored me quickly. The underlying truth is all these games have artificial gameplay limits to them (energy in whatever game specific form it takes on) and that is something i do not really like at a basic level. The games are diversions essentially to me every 5-6 hours or so i get to "play" for 15 minutes as the progress bar to the next level goes up.

Unfortunately some of us like me for example want certain specific things from games so you likely will end up trying them all in some form.

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll repost what I've posted on another board.

Aigis:
+finally got a consistent event schedule (of course, NOW we have a break), past events have been challenging and fun
-still missing lolis, awakening, Yurina, etc.

Saga:
+card game CAN be pretty fun, getting event cards is always nice, first-time prices are good
-tourney is a whalefest and a grind

Osawari:
+decent but grindy battle system, good h-scenes and art...
-... that's otherwise ruined with shitty edits. Also there's the completely bullshit "spend $1000" shrine thing. Recent events have been more P2W than previous ones too.

Kanpani:
+collecting girls is fun...
-grinding for recipes is not

OP
A

asestado

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the recommendations, seeing what everyone said i think i will try osawari but i will stay alert for any new games which are a bit better.

So thanks everyone who answered.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've played most Nutaku games, as well as DMM games, and the one I find to be coming back mostly is Aigis for both versions.

Other games are fun and all, but Aigis has a lot of stuff to do. The problem I have in most browser games is that you get to a grind point really fast.In Aigis, it's really fun to make strategies for maps for every new event, and you have so many units to level.

Scales

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Being F2P, all games eventually hit that grind wall to try and urge you to spend that real money currency. I can understand it, but it can be frustrating.

I enjoyed Aigis the most so far. But having played Pero Pero first, I was incredibly disappointed that "upgrading" my troops didn't make their costume any sexier or revealing.

Do any of the other games make upgrading your stuff more sexy or revealing? Do any of the other games reach full nude?