What's new

[Complete - Full] [七道一味] Bewitched! ~レムリアの魔女達~ Demo/Trial English Translation

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
[七道一味] Bewitched! ~レムリアの魔女達~ Demo/Trial English Translation

Bewitched Translation 1-2.jpg

Following my previous translation, I have now completed translating the demo version of Bewitched! ~レムリアの魔女達~.

It's considerably shorter than the demo I did before, though it was a lot more difficult.
There was a LOT of redundant text that didn't actually appear in-game, along with a lot of kanji that aren't commonly used.
Hopefully, it should be playable.

Known Issues:
  • Unfortunately, as with my previous translation, this game also seems to use plugins/scripts to modify some menus. The main issue is on the main menu where the text レベルアップ can be seen. This directly translates to "Level Up" and is where you need to click to increase your level in exchange for mana (in-game currency).
  • Another menu item, on the Settings menu, that is used to control the difficulty level also couldn't be translated. It starts off on "Normal" difficulty, go left for lower levels, and right for higher levels.
  • The original text is formatted in a way to have everything centered, though this isn't built-in and was done completely by hand. Some of this layout may be lost due to the difference in size between Japanese and English sentences

Let me know if there are any other issues and I will fix them as soon as I am able.
You can let me know about translation issues in this thread.
Or, discuss the game on this thread.

Alternatively, you can drop me a message on .

You can download the translated/patch files on my site .

Enjoy!

Last edited:
OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
@Fang Thanks for checking the thread out!

As the translation has been out there for long enough for people to have played it, and I have yet to receive any feedback in regards to the quality of the translation, as well as any errors, I believe I can officially say this mini-project is now completed.
Somebody asked if I was going to translate the full game once it is released - to answer that, it would depend on how long/extensive it is. The demo version contains a lot of redundant data that I've also translated, so there's a good chance I've already done the boring/monotonous parts. However, I won't really know until the game is fully released.

I will be posting details of my next project here in the next few days!

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thanks for the translation dude. Demo's not bad, but I can't see myself going through the full game without being able to understand half of what's going on.

MisaShot

Reputation score
16057009729656439360403708087174.jpg
Hi after applying your patch (copying the data folder) I got this message could you help me? I have downloaded the patch from your site and the latest demo from dlsite

OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't have any problem with the game on my end, but the demo itself was updated at some point, so maybe that has something to do with it.
Just in case others have had this problem, I re-made the translation patch for the demo.

It was done very quickly as I'm currently working on the main game, so it's not perfect, but everything you need translated is there.

Attachments

MisaShot

Reputation score
The updated file works.
Thanks for the fast reply and your hard work😄
Edit: For some weird reason the minigames are now untranslated:unsure:

OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
No problem at all! I'm about half-way done with the full game so you should be able to get it soon (if you enjoyed the demo, that is!).

Ah, my bad. I goofed up something with the translation tool while I was going through it.
Thank you for letting me know!

Attachments

ghasT_T

Reputation score
Damn you work fast! Granted the game isn't massive, but still on top of things

OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for the compliment!

I'm really trying to finish this one before all the big releases in December (futa hentai game by GapTax, and Cyberpunk 2077), so that
I can actually enjoy them myself.
Fortunately, I'm about 50% done now, so I should be finished in time... hopefully!

OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
I've finished all but one H-scene, and the in-battle lines.
I still need to playtest as well, but it shouldn't be too long until it's ready to be sent off to the developer.

I moved back to Japan, which caused some delays in the translation, but now that I'm settled-in there shouldn't be any more issues.

OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello!
Yes, it's almost done.
I'm currently translating one, last, set of scenes -- irrelevant to the storyline, non-H content.
After that, all I need to do is translate the skills and other interface stuff and then playtest it.

Once I'm done with the scenes, I'll make a new thread.

ghasT_T

Reputation score
How goes it? I know playtesting drags on for what seems like forever, but thankfully this game isn't *too* long.

OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello!
I've finished translating everything (yet for some reason I didn't make a new thread yet -_-, I'll do that once I finish work today).

While playtesting, however, I came across a few issues with the in-battle text that shows up when skills are used.
Almost every enemy has at least one skill with a unique line of text displayed in-battle -- none of which identify the target of said skill.

At first, I just put things like "... licks their target",
but I'm not really happy with that, so I'm going to find the shortcode that displays the target's name and tweak the skill translations.

I'll link to the new thread once I've made it!