What's new

ACT [ Black stain ] 黒い染み OUTBREAK 感染牢獄 RE146216 RJ146216

someguy1212

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 感染牢獄 [RJ146216]

Lol. Someone should tell the monsters to stop eating chips.

Seriously, when you get caught by a few monsters it sounds like they're munching away!

Nom Nom Nom.

Artyom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lol. Someone should tell the monsters to stop eating chips.

Seriously, when you get caught by a few monsters it sounds like they're munching away!

Nom Nom Nom.
It Does xD , I can't help but smirk everytime i hear it now.

Mirage91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

(This is mostly my personal opinion, so don't take too much stock in this)

Bearing in mind the game costs 864 Yen / £5.00 / $7.30 I'd say it was pretty good. It was a bit of a challenge avoiding those hitboxes; and considering the camera moved with the character I couldn't see what I was jumping into sometimes, adding to the difficulty.

Cleared it in an hour. I was a bit disappointed that there were only five game over scenes. Maybe it's because I expected a bit more guro or disturbing scenes since the environment reminded me of Splatter School/Beach from Ankoku-Marimo's stuff.

Overall I'd give a good 7.5/10 and I hope to see more from the creator.

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

(This is mostly my personal opinion, so don't take too much stock in this)

Bearing in mind the game costs 864 Yen / £5.00 / $7.30 I'd say it was pretty good. It was a bit of a challenge avoiding those hitboxes; and considering the camera moved with the character I couldn't see what I was jumping into sometimes, adding to the difficulty.

Cleared it in an hour. I was a bit disappointed that there were only five game over scenes. Maybe it's because I expected a bit more guro or disturbing scenes since the environment reminded me of Splatter School/Beach from Ankoku-Marimo's stuff.

Overall I'd give a good 7.5/10 and I hope to see more from the creator.
I agree for the most part. It did have a good amount of challenge, and had a few more levels than I expected for the price. I also agree that the h animations were a bit lacking, so much that I don't feel like I got my money's worth.

Where Ankoku-Marimo succeeds is in having sheer variety in death/rape animations. There are so many that you're bound to find a few appealing/arousing (it helps that they're rather well animated to boot). It's hard to do that with only 5 scenes.

I'd say 6/10 for lack of sexual appeal but no lower because I enjoyed the few challenging segments in the endgame. I would also love to see more from the creator; a bit more content (or a bit more arousing content) and we're in business.

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It Does xD , I can't help but smirk everytime i hear it now.
The sound design was very...interesting in this game. I remember listening closely and just staring at the screen in confusion at the sounds that came out; very funny stuff :D

Opticon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

apologies for the necro, but does anyone else's game just play the opening music with a white backround, and not advance from there? kinda stuck right there.:confused:

EDIT: I need to stop asking for help before i try to fix it, restarting my computer worked

Last edited:

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here's a re-upload, no password this time as I forgot how to add one

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it has an encryption key lock on it. guess you accidently passworded it.

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

!KwHP08CuT8TZIeFrBVc9Zv8n6pVzWT5ryBxLYT91PK0

Here's the decryption key, sorry about that.