What's new

ACT [ Black stain] [ 黒い染み ] Toy and House / おもちゃと家 RE162916 RJ162916

salsher19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ162916] Toys And House

Anytime haha. I haven't played it yet either, lets enjoy some heart warming H-action xD
Well I beat it but didn't really see any heart warming H-action xD. Only time I died was the boss on the last stage lol. The animation is pretty nice and I couldn't find any Guro scenes although dismemberment is definitely shown for the H scenes.

Edit: Here's my save file is anyone is interested.
Also the Menu in order is
[New game]
[Stage Select]
[Gallery]
[No idea what this is] [Quit]

Attachments

Last edited:

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well I beat it but didn't really see any heart warming H-action xD. Only time I died was the boss on the last stage lol. The animation is pretty nice and I couldn't find any Guro scenes although dismemberment is definitely shown for the H scenes.

[New game]
[Stage Select]
[Gallery]
Yeah, the only times I died were when I wanted to see the scenes, it wasn't BAD, though that heart warming baby at the end tho <3

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, I can't say I'm disappointed... it certainly wasn't what I expected at all though, lol. Really bizarre this time. Either way, thanks chuck! Appreciate the link :)

OP
S

snakesonaplane

Demon Girl
Reputation score

[New game]
[Stage Select]
[Gallery]
I can't seem to get that save to work with mine

salsher19

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can't seem to get that save to work with mine
Hmm well if it doesn't work you could play a level and lose and just open up the save file and copy and paste the text. If it's like some other games it should let you do that.

Yeah, the only times I died were when I wanted to see the scenes, it wasn't BAD, though that heart warming baby at the end tho <3
Lol when I first saw that uh thing before the heart warming baby I was like how do I even like kill that thing. xD

Last edited by a moderator:

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Creepy, weird, easy, and short, but fun. For those who have trouble with guro, it's fairly tame (seeing as you're playing a doll and all).

Sabotage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The lag caused by the baby pretty much makes the last stage for me to be unwinnable. But maybe that's just my PC.

Anyway, aside from the Baby, are there any more H content to be found on the last stage? The one where you run away from the baby, or at least I presume this is the last stage.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

seriously!? you don't think this is fucked up!? man
guro is HEARTWARMING compared to this
sheesh...well, nothing against people who like it tho, just not my thing

fapmcfap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hate to add on to the necro, but the links gone and I've had no luck finding this game elsewhere. Anyone have one to share?

Cassy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

links dead btw
It's just a guess, but maybe - if I may asume that much - it's because there have been two years since the last activities in this thread? :D

I'm partly sorry for beeing this sarcastic, but should've seen that coming... maybe. ;)

dova slapper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's just a guess, but maybe - if I may asume that much - it's because there have been two years since the last activities in this thread? :D

I'm partly sorry for beeing this sarcastic, but should've seen that coming... maybe. ;)
oh i did not look at the timestamp of the forum sorry lol