What's new

RPG Ci-En NTR [Black Train]アヌスガルドの貴婦人 (RJ402223)

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tags: Married Woman, Cheating, Fantasy, NTR, Ahegao, Big Breasts, Voluptuous
Expected Release: TBD
1658205083829.png
Story: We are in the City of Bifrost in the country of Anusgald this time around. We play as a duo of characters. Milfa and Kiddy. Milfa is the wife of the lord of bifrost and was appointed to be the guardian of the city. Kiddy was a death row convict and is to help Milfa save the city and possibly country from some sort of incoming crisis. Explore the dungeons and solve peoples problems.

Demo ends at B10F boss but you can still run around the city.

Game play:
Looks like we have 2 major areas here. The city itself and the dungeon(sewer entrance). The dungeon is randomly generated and has special rooms every 5 floors. There are H monsters that play a scene when touched on the map, the one I found in the demo seems to only care about Kiddy.
When you finish exploring the dungeon you return to the city at night walking around solo as Milfa. She is able to find scenes. There seems to be active corruption elements.
Combat is pretty simple. You have a bar as your regular attack and if you hit in the center of it you get a synchronized attack for extra damage. There are also skills to utilize.
Monsters drop items that change your combat abilities.
I am not sure if lewd attacks exist in the regular combat yet.
Scenes seem animated decently well enough and there is a walking animation for Milfa.

Controls:
Arrow Keys: Move
Z: Confirm:
X: Menu/Cancel
Shift: Slow walk/Dash
Ctrl: Skip Text
A: Auto Text
L: Text Log
T: Warp Menu.

Last edited:

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I tried this game. Face expressions were so f weird I deleted it. It is a mix of weirdness and 24/7 ahegao. I couldn't stand standing pictures and delete the game.

OP
Thedeadly

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Small update, delayed from November '22 to February '23.