What's new

ACT Ci-En Vore Loli Shota Ryona Guro [Blue Mad Diode] DepraviA-SARIEL (RJ01137303)

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
C

1677511934214.png
From the creators of and

The recurring character Sariel gets her own game which seem to take place after DepraviA

Like the previous titles, game is filled with H content including rape, clothing destruction and guro.

Controls:

Move - Arrow keys
Jump - Z
Dash - X
Attack - C
Magic - V
Heal (Needs hearts/potions) - B
Menu - A
Camera Zoom In - F
Camera Zoom out - H

Sariel has a main weapon that seems to be changeable in the menu. Instead, magic are dropped from enemies / environment NPCs, similar to weapon drops from the previous games.

v0.5 alpha can be found in their Ci-En page.

Last edited by a moderator:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Ah, so it's beginning. I love how Sariel just keeps coming back. I have the feeling she's probably a personal favorite of the dev's. Glad to see this coming along. I know we can probably predict a whole lot of violence and guro, but I wonder if it'll go as hard as Blood Rush and Graveyard Executioner, or if it'll go back and be a rather balanced mix like the first two depravia games. I'm hoping for the latter. I loved the difference scenes that the main character could get into besides the gore.

Last edited:

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Briefly played the alpha demo, the guro aspect seems to be pretty integral to the combat experience (enemies gib when killed), unless there will be a guro lite option that changes that to generic splats.
I get that guro is kinda of the dev's bread and butter, but as I'm more familiar with (and have preference to) the Depravia games in which you can block out 95% of the gore, I'll probably give this one a pass.

judge-judy-laptop.gif

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Game's announced on DLsite, and there's a demo available too. The game is slated for release in... about 2 years from now?? Damn, I kinda thought it would be sooner.

Peasant

Reputation score
I often played this guys games for the mandatory lust circle stage, tho after seeing the demo, i doubd that this game has even that one since the game seems to focus exclusively on guro, with a very few exceptions.

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
2 years.... surely that's a placeholder date and not the real release date otherwise that's wild.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
2 years.... surely that's a placeholder date and not the real release date otherwise that's wild.
Hmm, that's a good point, hope that's the case.

I often played this guys games for the mandatory lust circle stage, tho after seeing the demo, i doubd that this game has even that one since the game seems to focus exclusively on guro, with a very few exceptions.
Well guro definitely is prevalent in their games (with some outliers), but the depravia games have had some "softer" content so to speak. I wouldn't doubt that they'll have some non-bloody stuff alongside the extremely plentiful violence. Or at least I hope they will. Their Lovers lamia would probably pop in for a vore scene.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hm, hope this doesn't get as brutal as graveyard executioner. Some entire levels in that game were a bit hard to take. I have to wonder if there's a connected storyline through all the games, but the only ones I've actually played through with English was Graveyard Executioner (I think Sariel was in that one?) and Corrupt Garden where she was with the final boss if I remember correctly

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hm, hope this doesn't get as brutal as graveyard executioner. Some entire levels in that game were a bit hard to take. I have to wonder if there's a connected storyline through all the games, but the only ones I've actually played through with English was Graveyard Executioner (I think Sariel was in that one?) and Corrupt Garden where she was with the final boss if I remember correctly
She was also the final boss in Princess Obscene
As for the brutalness, I think it's safe to say that you should expect the worst. The guro games from them have just been getting more and more brutal and detailed that I wouldn't be surprised if they outdo themselves here. For me, it's not really my thing, but they've done some really nice non-gory stuff, so I'm holding out to see what they got.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah the demo was fucking brutal with exactly one non-guro h scene and the rest being a fun introduction to anatomy. Still, the game's got a lot of charm and effort and i can't help but like the cut of its jig even if I'm not going to get off to it lol