What's new

SIM [BlueWinds] BrothelS.im 2

OP
B

BlueWinds

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: BrothelS.im 2

Well, that aside, I have now been on this Earth for slightly over 788.4 megaseconds. I have bought myself a cake to commemorate the occasion. I have brought you a much expanded new version of the game. Same URL as above - demo-brothels-im (replace - with .).

I apologize in advance for any Engrish the Fortune Teller spews - she's quite intelligent, but it's harder than it looks to generate coherent sentences and instructions programatically. The advantage of doing it that way (rather than, say, hand-writing them) is that she can figure out how to access new content and explain it to you automatically. Please let me know if she gives poor directions, or if she stutters. *^^*

There will be another option for the Oracle later which includes directions for getting to unexplored but "unreachable" parts of the game on your next playthrough - for example, when you select your sluttiness (Blush or Lick Lips), you can't see the text for the other options without restarting. Right now, the fortune teller ignores that sort of thing, but eventually she'll have an option to talk about them.

OP
B

BlueWinds

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: BrothelS.im 2

Woot, double posting!

I have had a very bad day, and in order to make my day somewhat better, I've decided to release another preview. Not an update to the demo, but some descriptions of the girls you'll find in the next release (currently scheduled for Aug 11th).

To make my day better, I've decided to break my previous plans and release another preview. Not an update to the game, but just an introduction to two of the girls it will contain.

I still can't post URLs to other sites, so no images for you. You can read this same information, but with images, in the most recent post on my blog: site.brothels-dot-im

Hathawa is a shy and reserved young woman, a student at the university when she isn't working for you. She hardly ever speaks, and when she does it's little more than one-word responses to direct questions. It's as though she's tiptoeing through life - very bright, but unambitious and self depreciating. You'll be able to meet her by studying at the university - she's rather shy, so it will take a bit of time to convince her to speak with you.

Hathawa responds well to a strong hand, but a kind one - she'll work as a whore because you ask nicely, and because it makes someone else happy...

Antinua also tends towards the quiet end of the spectrum, but not the shy one. She prefers to use few words rather than many, and often comes across as abrupt or harsh even when trying to get along with someone. It's rare to see her without a weapon of some type - a small sword near her hip by preference, but at least a dagger in situations where being armed would be inappropriate. She gets neither angry nor excited without truly exceptional circumstances.

Antinua is dominating, and enjoys "holding the leash," as it were. Despite an interest in BDSM, she's not particularly interested in sex itself, until she meets the right person...