What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ bo-fu-bo-fu-mat] ぼふぼふマット Kusuguri Dungeon くすぐりダンジョン RE168769 RJ168769

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Another game released from the circle Bofubofumatto today.
This circle has been releaseing a lot of action games recently but this is back to their old style of Rpg maker games which I'm thankful for.

Like the title and tags suggest, there seems to be only tickling in this one. No dudes, just girls trying to tickle you.

I'm playing the trial right now to see if theres any clothing damage or any in battle scenes. Will update this post later.

-Edit-
After playing the demo a bit. enemies may try to take off your clothes (lowering your defense) or pin you down, (making you unable to use your basic attack.) They might also start tickling you mid battle while your pinned.

I imagine you get a scene from losing, but tickling seems to it when it comes to this.
I'm not even sure this counts as hentai but at least shes naked when shes getting tickled. Theres that right?

-Edit again-
Losing a battle just gets you a game over...

Last edited by a moderator:

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RJ168769 - Tickling Dungeon

clickable link

Rayearth

Lurker
Reputation score

Up to the third boss now and I can confirm that there's no game over CG, its all just combat cut-ins.

Each enemy has three level of tickling, the third being a sort of tickle-orgasm. Amusingly, having your panties stripped in battle gets rid of them completely instead of just de-equipping them like your armor. Thankfully they only cost 100g each.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the game over system messed up the whole game Sons who it okay.

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sort of disappointed, this circle's earlier games were really good, then they made those terrible ACT games, and this one is again pretty boring and poorly made.

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I forget which one, but he's done a tickling RPG before. Some girl with short silver hair. I'll look through his selection and point it out later.

Found it. This one included a lot of tickling, but from the sample scenes there might have been some sexual content.

Last edited:

lightimpulse

Reputation score

If someone can explain how to get DLsite to work with my credit card I'll gladly upload for the other tickle-lovers.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If someone can explain how to get DLsite to work with my credit card I'll gladly upload for the other tickle-lovers.
I've been trying to purchase it too but no luck at all :/

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It worked fine when I did it with my Visa card. It did however not work the first few times but eventually it just went through.

lightimpulse

Reputation score

It worked fine when I did it with my Visa card. It did however not work the first few times but eventually it just went through.
No matter how many times I do it it just doesn't take it.