Reputation score
Re: [粗製]ボクの奴隷娼館

was this game abandoned?

markus0i

Sex Demon
Reputation score

was this game abandoned?
It's complete with 2 endings, and there is a full english translation. It's a wonky machine translation, but still...

ryukotan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's complete with 2 endings, and there is a full english translation. It's a wonky machine translation, but still...
wait, did the dark elf update come out?

Garon

Reputation score

where can i download english patch?, attachement files in the thread ia cannot download it.

Garon

Reputation score

the slave have a skill tan i dont konw level up, the last one, i think sword figthing. How do i level up this stat?

Darcyen

Reputation score

Is this possible yet in-game hXXp://dlsite.blogimg. jp/RG23272/imgs/b/d/bd2bbe6a.png

and if the link is not allowed please remove it

Klonosz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Someone can help me with an error?
When i start the game i get these dat\gr\.... errors (a LOT of them) and after i buy the first girl and put her to work the game just crash like a plane with engine failure.

NM i re-unpacked the files and it's worked after that.

Last edited:

Shandy123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh how I love to play this game - i keep coming back to it - I would gladly pay for a finished, more featured version, with say, a dungeon mode where you can be the guy with the whip and devices, once you put the slave in for a bit of 'treatment', and a mode where you can be the punter, using the slave as you wish, with different options for sex and BDSM...

I am sure it would sell well?

fishyflaps

Reputation score
Sorry to resurrect this topic. Is there a way to mod the pregnancy rate? I don't like how the effect of pills can't be turned on/off. Greatly appreciate any help or suggestions to get started.

2dguy

Reputation score
we ever get the dark elf update??? it's been years

kid123

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry for bump. But does anyone have problem with starting the game? The game start up with the 18 years old restriction text for few seconds then just close up. I have try all compatibility mode, turning off Antivirus, running with Japanese Locale Emulator and with admin permission. Still no juice. It is even bought straight from DLsite :(

Carzycat

Reputation score
Where is Sosei now? Hope he is fine and will come back with Dark elf update...:(

lollix

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
link ???