What's new

ADV Patreon RPG Maker [Bondco] Residential Evil

BroseidonOfTheSea

Reputation score
Hey guys, Brosideon of the Sea here with my latest project scheduled for release on October 31st! If you couldn't tell by the date it will be
Halloween themed. Also it will be a bondage themed parody game based off an amazing survival horror game we all know and love!

Description:

A simple story where the player takes the role of Claire Bluefield during a zombie apocalypse in the small town of Trash Panda City. Riding in on her bike she attempts to take refuge in a small gas station on the side of the road. Little does she know that the zombies may not be her largest problem. Playing like RpgMaker horror games similar to "Ib" or "The Crooked Man" Claire has the option of slavery or survival.

Game play is based off a day/night cycle where Claire has to serve a mother and daughter who have let her stay in exchange for her obedience. During the day she does standard retail tasks such at socking shelves and dealing with every customers tiniest whim. At night she takes the opportunity to scavenge parts from around the area in order to repair an escape vehicle. By the end of the week Claire will either have to proper parts to escape or forever be a slave!

Content:
  1. Bondage​
  2. Yuri​
  3. Slavery​
  4. Tentacle​
  5. Torture​
Progress:

Line art for all main CG's and Character busts are complete with the majority of mapping. Writing is almost done for the release date! I'll post some screens and a couple of sketches :)

If you want to support the game or follow it head over to my or my .