What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Breast Mafia] [ 乳マフィア ] Bakana Imouto: 10 Days A Bitch / バカな妹観察日記 (RE154075) (RJ154075)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Screenshots:

Title:
バカな妹観察日記

Developed By:

Release Date:
July 19th, 2015

RJ Number:

Download Link:

Last edited by a moderator:

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Stupid Sister Observation Diary

I love the name of this game.

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Muahaha. I laughed my head off when I translated it xD

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Apparently the official English name will be

Bakana Imouto: 10 Days A Bitch

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Apparently the official English name will be

Bakana Imouto: 10 Days A Bitch
Sounds about right, considering the plot is: Older brother overhears the dumb sister talking with mom, who promises to take the sister to Italy in 10 days if she's a "good girl", so Brother decides to set up the traps to corrupt her into, well... A total bitch so she can't go or he can go with them, since otherwise he faces the ultimate punishment(?) of having to watch over their father.

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So I'm guessing you play as a male protagonist?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sounds about right, considering the plot is: Older brother overhears the dumb sister talking with mom, who promises to take the sister to Italy in 10 days if she's a "good girl", so Brother decides to set up the traps to corrupt her into, well... A total bitch so she can't go or he can go with them, since otherwise he faces the ultimate punishment(?) of having to watch over their father.
This is quite a weird synopsis :p

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

- - \=/ No no no, unless Eng DLSite change the plot somehow, it's this.

One day the mom calls to ask if the little sister want to visit them in Italy (mom and dad are there)

Little sister says ok

And the brother overheard it from further away, think that he heard that mom is inviting her to STUDY ABROAD

So he's trying to stop it...by making her into a slut (possibly HIS slut so that she doesn't want to leave him)

(But the game have NTR tag...so yeah, not exactly the best of planning)

.- . So yeah, both the brother and sister are stupid.

tontje

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's hentai, everyone is stupid.

DarksideX

Reputation score

Well it seems strange enough to catch my attention.

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Did anybody figure out the items already?

ChrisViolence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So apparently I have every item in the game, I got 2 teddy bears and a monster that i bought from the store, it lives on top of your room (after you get the item that allows you to build a stair to climb on your roof to the secret room) i figure you had to feed him some of your sisters bra so it can grow up (the monster). When i finally gave him enough bras it transformes into your sisters clone and you can fuck it... pretty weird but i dont know what to do next. ¿is there a way to enter the rooms that are locked?

darkline81

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So apparently I have every item in the game, I got 2 teddy bears and a monster that i bought from the store, it lives on top of your room (after you get the item that allows you to build a stair to climb on your roof to the secret room) i figure you had to feed him some of your sisters bra so it can grow up (the monster). When i finally gave him enough bras it transformes into your sisters clone and you can fuck it... pretty weird but i dont know what to do next. ¿is there a way to enter the rooms that are locked?
The bathroom and the parent's bedroom? Always locked. The sister's bedroom? There are two keys you need to get.
1) Do a quest by the blue-haired girl.
2) Buy with AP points at the end of a round.

Frankly, I don't see the NTR. True, the sister gets screwed left and right, but it's not like she is a romantic interest.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, according to chiitrans, the sister -does- have a boyfriend she wanted to meet on day 1, so it could be you're doing all this to her before she actually meets him

ChrisViolence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The bathroom and the parent's bedroom? Always locked. The sister's bedroom? There are two keys you need to get.
1) Do a quest by the blue-haired girl.
2) Buy with AP points at the end of a round.

Frankly, I don't see the NTR. True, the sister gets screwed left and right, but it's not like she is a romantic interest.
Alright thanks man, also according to the english dlsite we are gonna get updates here and there wich is great, the game is pretty fun to play (except the mini-game, sucks hah).

Edit: does anyone know how to get to the memory/gallery room?

Last edited:

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone have the updated version?

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

anyone can help with what does your moves actually do?

i don't know what to buy and very, VERY, blindly got to level 4 with high points (is 2500 high???)

ChrisViolence

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone can help with what does your moves actually do?

i don't know what to buy and very, VERY, blindly got to level 4 with high points (is 2500 high???)
You have to buy everything in store, fo figure along the way what each thing does, thats what i did.

Also, does anyone know how to get an ending scene? I trap her alot but at the end of the 8 days it still says I fail (even when she has sex with the guy)

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Apparently there's a new game out from this artist and her chest is freaking huge..

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

how do you measure the cup size for that shit... z-cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.