What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Breast Mafia] [ 乳マフィア ] Bakana Imouto: 10 Days A Bitch / バカな妹観察日記 (RE154075) (RJ154075)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albieroh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Stupid Sister Observation Diary

Dang the mega link isn't working.

Also for the new game, looking at her makes my back ache D:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It says that the associated account has been terminated due to multiple ToS violations.
Looking at the new game's front girl makes me physically ill.

JonkoSlunko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

no demo for it, so not sure if it is like the first game..

essoen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well... good job, since first game i just in love :D And now i want a new game so badly :<

1micio1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

yea, love his games too , the art style is strange enough to get my attention.
Would love to play the last game but ofc it can't be found anywhere, maybe a bit to extreme with the proportions for most ppl and it's not on eng DLsite =\ (there isn't even a dedicated thread on UMLF =p )

Reputation score

I don't suppose there's a walkthrough or guide for this game because I have no idea what I'm doing without a translation and machine translations tend to vary from borderline useless to headache inducing.

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I don't suppose there's a walkthrough or guide for this game because I have no idea what I'm doing without a translation and machine translations tend to vary from borderline useless to headache inducing.
^ quote this =P

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone mind reuploading this?

A_vagrant

Reputation score

Hi everyone ! I just joined to write a walkthrough of this game.

(A quick note: I'm not speaking japanese, and I didn't understand everything, but I think it will help some people here)

Controls:

Ctrl:skip dialog ! You'll need that one.
     Shift: run
     Enter: validate
     Escape: menu
     Arrows: move

Saving the game:
     Escape->7th option-> Choose your file.
     Load the game:
     2nd option in the main menu (when you launch the game)

Goal of the game:
     Turn your sister into a slut.
     You'll send her into traps, which will have two effects: giving you points (Brother Point of BP), giving points for the sister (which marks her slut progression.
     You can use your brother points to buy some objects, making your task easier.

Getting started:

After naming your character, the game wants you to confirm (first option).
     (Cutscene)
     The sister ask if you want her to repeat, say no (second option)

The game starts, with a 4 option choice.
     Each day, you will send your sister in one of the 4 zones of the game, which I named in order:
          1 the road (lots of cars).
          2 the market (there is a vegetable vendor)
          3 the red district (there is a bunny girl)
          4 the poor zone
     (After that, the game explain to you some things and ask if it needs to repeat, say no (second option))

The zone are more or less easier to score points in. I'll explain more in a moment, but let's just say I found personaly :
          the road (1) hardest
          the poor zone (4) medium
          the red district (3) easy
          the market (2) easiest
     (Your opinion may vary)

After choosing that, you can wander through the house, but for the moment, you can just take some sisters panties in the room on your right.
     Don't ask me what the panties are for. I don't know. In fact, someone could explained it to me that'll be great.
     I just know you can equip them in the menu (escape->3rd option), but i don't know if it changes anything.
     Alright, just leave the house for now.

Actual Gameplay:

You're now in the zone you chose.
     You will be able to lay traps in a first phase, and then watch your sister helplessly fall into them in the second one.
     Your sister starting point is marked by a ! sign. She will begin here, and walk in the right direction until she encounter a trap/a pnj/an object.
     That encounter will send her in some direction, depending on the encounter.
     You can test the future travel of your sister by testing yourself the trap/the pnj/the object.

Laying traps:

Walk where you want to lay the trap, type enter, validate, choose your trap and type enter.
     At first, you begin with 12 traps points. When you lay a trap, you spend these points, depending on the trap.
     You can test where the trap will send your sister by standing on the trap, typing enter, then chose the first option.
     You can remove the trap by standing on the trap, typing enter, then chose the second option. (It will refund you the full trap points, so don't hasitate to try things).

There is 3 types of traps: red (rape/violence), blue (masturbation), yellow (exhibitionism).
     These 3 types of traps gives 3 types of sister points.
     To get the 3 first endings, you'll need enough points (15000) in the 3 different types.

The starting traps:

I'll describe them for left to right, from up to down.

The red traps (rape/violence):
          Vaginal assault (skirt and panties picture) , Direction: no change , N° of Tiles: 1, Trap point 1, Sister rape points: 100
          Fingers in the ass (fingers picture) , Direction: turn right , N° of Tiles: 1, Trap point 1, Sister rape points: 100
          The sexy kiss (blue arrow picture) , Direction: no change , N° of Tiles: 3, Trap point 2, Sister rape points: 200
          The baseball bat ! (baseball bat picture) , Direction: turn left , N° of Tiles: 1, Trap point 1, Sister rape points: 100

The blue traps (masturbation):
          Cane in vagina (walking cane picture) , Direction: no change , N° of Tiles: 1, Trap point 1, Sister masturbation points: 100
          Dog lick (dog picture) , Direction: turn right , N° of Tiles: 1, Trap point 1, Sister masturbation points: 100
          The small vibrators (pink vibrator picture) , Direction: no change , N° of Tiles: 3, Trap point 2, Sister masturbation points: 200
          The rope (blue rope picture) , Direction: turn left , N° of Tiles: 1, Trap point 1, Sister masturbation points: 100

The yellow traps (exhibitionism):
          Panties reveal (tornado picture) , Direction: no change , N° of Tiles: 1, Trap point 1, Sister exhibition points: 100
          Boobs reveal (yellow guy picture) , Direction: turn right , N° of Tiles: 1, Trap point 1, Sister exhibition points: 100
          Bikini exhibition (bikini picture) , Direction: no change , N° of Tiles: 3, Trap point 2, Sister exhibition points: 200
          Water exhibition (pink gum picture) , Direction: turn left , N° of Tiles: 1, Trap point 1, Sister exhibition points: 100

To resume there is always a 1 tile trap, a 3 tile trap, a right and a left trap per category. The traps always give BP=100*trap point: i.e, a trap that cost 1 trap point to lay will give you 100 points when your sister will walk on it, a 2 trap points trap will give you 200 etc.

Testing the traps:

I advise you to save before sending your sister onto your traps. It's very easy to make a mistake that will shutdown all your carefully planed mischief.
     Then, exit the zone to your right and left, and confirm the game you want to leave.
     You enter the sister phase.

Your sister movements, an example:

Your sister is walking to the right of the screen by default. So, she begins walking right. She then met a dog and goes one tile to HER right. That means she goes one tile down.
     Nothing on that tile, so, she stops going down, and goes right (the default). She walk for a while, and encounter a rope. She goes to HER left: that means she goes one tile up.
     You put the small vibrators there. So she uses them and since she was already going up (because of the rope) she'll continue 3 tiles up.
     It may be a little confusing at first, but just give it a try, you'll understand easily.

The pnj/objects:

All pnj and objects displace your sister. I won't made the list here. You can try it by bumping into things. My personal favorite is the dragon of zone 4 (the poor zone).
     Some pnj and objects gives you a scene and some points. For some interactions, you need to talk to the pnj first.

zone 1 the road:
          Rape points: The old guy in the middle of crates.
          Masturbation points: The iron bars.
          Exhibition points: The guy in the red car. You need to bump into the red car to unlock this pnj. I searched this one for a while...

zone 2 the market :
          Rape points: Take a journal at the store. Then, next time you'll be in that zone, talk to the guy who appeared at the top right. After that steps, you'll be able to send your sister in the journal store.
          Masturbation points: The iron bars+the vegetable man (you need to talk to him first).
          Exhibition points: None.

zone 3 the red district :
          Rape points: The hotel next to the bunny girl.
          Masturbation points: The iron bars.
          Exhibition points: The photobooth (you need to hit the drapes, not the empty space).

zone 4 the poor zone :
          Rape points: Nothing.
          Masturbation points: The iron bars, the massage machine (you need to hit the empty space, not the drapes)
          Exhibition points: The show. (You need to speak with the hooded man first, near the bars)

Optimizing points:

If you chain the traps/pnj/object, you'll get bonus points.
     I always go for one BIG chain which give you the following points:
     Points total=SP+SP/10*chain
     For example, if she fall into a cane, a dog and the vibrators in a chain, you'll get:
     (100+100+200)+(100+100+200)/10*3 => 400+40*3=520
     It's very worth it.
     You'll get even more bonus points (and an extra scene) if you chain 6 traps of the same type.
     "Wait a minute... how is it possible ? You have only 4 traps of every kind !"
     The pnj and objects count and have types too. Plus you can buy some other traps !

Spending your Brother Points:

At the end of the Sister phase, you can buy some useful stuff.
     Starting objects:

Traps:

Vaginal penetration (penetration picture) , Direction: no change , N° of Tiles: 5, Trap point 3, Sister rape points: 300
          Anal penetration (arrow in ass picture) , Direction: backward , N° of Tiles: 4, Trap point 3, Sister rape points: 300
          Dildo (dildo picture) , Direction: no change , N° of Tiles: 5, Trap point 3, Sister masturbation points: 300
          Bicycle (idontkwowwtf picture) , Direction: backward , N° of Tiles: 4, Trap point 3, Sister masturbation points: 300
          Public masturbation (ass grab picture) , Direction: no change , N° of Tiles: 5, Trap point 3, Sister exhibition points: 300
          Boobs sucking (booze picture) , Direction: backward , N° of Tiles: 4, Trap point 3, Sister exhibition points: 300

Supplmentary PNJ/Objects in each zone to interact with:

Rape Pnj (boobs grab picture)
          Masturbation Pnj/Object (outfit picture)
          Exhibitionist Object (bubble picture)

Others:

The coupon: You can buy stuff with the pc in your room. It has some use, (like buying the ladder+the bears in one day for example) and it's cheap, so...
          Sayan aura: You got 16 traps points instead of 12 per day, very useful.
          The key: Necessary for the last ending
          The saw: Looks like a saw, is really a ladder from your room to the attic (which gives you access to a mini game). Unlock some other stuff.
          The bra: Gives you a bra per day (on the floor of the kitchen). Permits to... feed a monster in your attic.
          The blowjob: Hire a maid in your house which gives you blowjobs. Beside the sex, I did not find the use.
          The titjob: Hire a maid in your house which gives you titjobs. Beside the sex, I did not find the use.

When you have buy the saw/ladder, you can buy:
     The teddy bears (blue and pink): when you have bought the two of them, double your brother points after each sister phase !
     The monster in the attic: it feeds of bra, and transform into a clone of your sister after enough of them (note: lots of bra...)

When you have the sayan aura, you can buy the next aura, which gives you 20 points per day. It's a little pricey, but the bears help get the points.

My advice: rush the sayan aura and the teddy bears, it will make your life so much easier.

At the end of the day you can:

-Spend some brother point if you have the coupon.
     -Go to the minigame if you have the saw/ladder.
     -Go talk to the monster.
     -Sleep. (finish the day)
     If you change rooms or play the minigame, it advance the clock, and you go to sleep after some time.

The minigame:

You're a sluggish monster thing and you move automaticly to the right.
     You need to avoid the other sluggish monster things and go to the girls.
     I don't know what you gain for that (except the sensation of wasting your time).
     Note that if I did the minigame too much in one day, it bugged my version of the game and I was stuck in the monster thing body. I just had to load.
     Personnaly, I saved before the minigame (in case I failed) and reached 2 differents girls per day. (I think it's kinda needed for the last ending, but i'm not sure of it)

End of the game:

At day 10, the game ends. If you have enough points in one of the three category, you can chose that end.
     Then, you can save your file: there is a new game+.
     In it, you keep all your brother points and all your unlocks.

True ending:

At the 7th day, a blue haired girl appears. She'll send you on quests. Needless to say, I didn't understood a single thing.
     Just buy everything new in store each day and talk to her.
     It's very likely you need to play the minigame in the attic for the quests but i'm not sure of that.
     It's not possible to finish all the quests before the last day (and to feed enough the monster in the attic).
     But don't worry, you're keeping all this progress in new game +.
     When you have everything and enough points, you'll finally be able to have sex with your sister.
     Day 9, you'll get a choice at night, chose option two (the one with an exclamation point)
     Your sister will ask you something, chose option one. (I guess they confess their love ?)
     Congratulations, you beat the game !

Final Notes:

I have NO IDEA of :
     -what the transformation into a succubus zone 4 does
     -what influence the bra drop
     -the effects of the equipment of the panties (on the sister or on the brother)
     -the effects of the minigame
     -the consequences of the 3 choices of the baseball bat trap

So any light on these subject will be greatly appreciated ! Thank you for reading.

SkeletalKia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New Mega For this please? Unlike the other games by this dev this one seems more sane.

Guerrilla Exia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry for necro this
Does anyone got full save for this one yet?
Can't find it at sagaoz and dldb

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. Thread locked. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.