What's new

RPG [ブラックメタルu-1] 巨乳ハザード (RJ144090)

Status
Not open for further replies.

taiga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 巨乳ハザード

im stuck in chemical part, trying to get "beta" on name, only got alpha and cant find anything to change, anyone know? I already look on inventary everything i could to change and only got alpha. im already on 2f too.
i think u will be looking for the school council room key and meeting room keys;)
u need to be getting 3 of the beta herbicide to get the herbicide Z
level 2 : physics room (理科室)
level 1 :nurse room (保健室)

how much life does the last boss have?
around 280

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how do you open the 3rd floor i already cleared everything on the first floor and the second floor except for the 3 locked door on the first floor and the one with the tentacle blocking the door?

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Has anyone figured out how to unlock the wind and light icon in the CG?

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

how do you open the 3rd floor i already cleared everything on the first floor and the second floor except for the 3 locked door on the first floor and the one with the tentacle blocking the door?
I'm stuck here too lol

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Once you unlock the second floor, just go through the rooms till you get another scrap of paper, I forget the name but its the passcode to the 3rd Floor stutter, take it back to the underground lab (Under angel statue) to open it.

I need a bit of help. I i think i went through places (except for 2, i have 2 small keys?) but cant remember where they are. I need the hour hand for the clock, since i just beat the tentacle boss for the minute hand, any ideas?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well search in all the rooms on the 2nd floor 3 times still cant find the code ether i must be blind or its the piece of paper on the floor on the right side hallway that i can't seem to be able to pick up. If someone has a save just be for opening the 3rd floor that will be great. Might as well search all the rooms again :(...

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Once you unlock the second floor, just go through the rooms till you get another scrap of paper, I forget the name but its the passcode to the 3rd Floor stutter, take it back to the underground lab (Under angel statue) to open it.

I need a bit of help. I i think i went through places (except for 2, i have 2 small keys?) but cant remember where they are. I need the hour hand for the clock, since i just beat the tentacle boss for the minute hand, any ideas?
so you know where the paper is? I felt like I went to every room and couldn't find it

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

Honestly I just went around going through rooms and looking for scraps of paper/books/sparkles

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm stuck too... I have an herbicide alpha which I'm pretty sure I got in the 1F nurse room, as soon as I saw the room in the 2F with a bunch of chemicals I thought there should be another one but I can't find it. There's nothing shiny to pick and I tried searching every shelve or chem set on the table and also using the herbicide alpha I got on them, and nothing. My guess is that is in the little green chest on the shelves but how do I get it?

Also, I can't find the security code B to open the shutters to the 3rd floor. I opened and cleared every room on the 2F, there's just only one piece of paper I can't pick up and also no idea what it says, in the hall in the east wing. I already tried going back to the lab just in case I had it, and nope, doesn't do anything on the computer, just could open the chest with the assault rifle.

Help? :'(

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm stuck too... I have an herbicide alpha which I'm pretty sure I got in the 1F nurse room, as soon as I saw the room in the 2F with a bunch of chemicals I thought there should be another one but I can't find it. There's nothing shiny to pick and I tried searching every shelve or chem set on the table and also using the herbicide alpha I got on them, and nothing. My guess is that is in the little green chest on the shelves but how do I get it?

Also, I can't find the security code B to open the shutters to the 3rd floor. I opened and cleared every room on the 2F, there's just only one piece of paper I can't pick up and also no idea what it says, in the hall in the east wing. I already tried going back to the lab just in case I had it, and nope, doesn't do anything on the computer, just could open the chest with the assault rifle.

Help? :'(
Going on my memory, the 2F is the... Science lab I think that contains the B2? (Second floor has a science lab on both the left side and right side, I'm pretty sure you need the left science lab) It should be on the northwestern part of the Second Floor. I dunno what to say, I just explored everywhere I could and picked up everything I saw. Did you make sure to unlock the library door behind the counter? And feed the cat?

Last edited:

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

I fed the cat but no idea how to unlock that door behind the counter. I just tried around there and still can't.

Btw, I got an item I don't know what it is, I've got 3, and when I use it nothing happens, just closes the menu screen like it's supposed to be used on something o.o

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

One of the pages on the 2F I think explains how the librarian hid the key to the library door in one of the lbirary's potted plants.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Thank you so much, that was what I was missing, the security code B is down there.

Edit: Also, you need to do that first to find another page that explains about the herbicide and tells you where are they, you can't pick them up until you read that. Though now I can't remember if that page is in that door or I found it in the third floor.

Last edited:

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You should have 4 items that if you use it in air, nothing happens. Those items are books. GO back to the library and back to the library's basement. Find a red book shelf and put the books back. A door should appear after you put them back.

I still can't figure out what the last 2 icons are for in the CG

Last edited:

Nemat0dA

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi, I got 3 books, already get past tentacle boss and cleared the pool, what to do next? thx

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hi, I got 3 books, already get past tentacle boss and cleared the pool, what to do next? thx
Did you go to the swimming pool yet? There should be a locked door somewhere around the first floor.

Nemat0dA

Lurker
Reputation score

Did you go to the swimming pool yet? There should be a locked door somewhere around the first floor.
yes, the last thing I did was pick up item in the pool and defeat mermaids

Status
Not open for further replies.