What's new

RPG NTR [ブランド名 - ワンドワンド] Rj250525

Status
Not open for further replies.

kai150

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OK so i was playing the game beat all boss monsters and im stuck... Cant read japanese... There are quest notes i Cant read im at the Frost/ruined castle.. Help?

Demonex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The games of that circle some, are a headache without knowledge of Japanese, the machines of translation can not be hooked unless you patch the game since I see is MV, in addition several of their game are unbalanced, any program like ITH or Chiitrans (and its improved version) can be hooked after the patch is also the VNR that could help you as it can be hooked to the process of the game

Onigawara

Lurker
Reputation score
@kai150 To progress the game you have to complete quest line from guild about clearing locations. Dunno exact order but there are sewers, haunted house, ice tower and imperial (ruined) city. You have to clear them in order as quest says to progress the story. Other quests are just for scenes.

Anyways played it with TA and hook from MV patcher (thx to author from this forum) without any large problems. Story is almost nonexistent and scenes are...well if you played their earlier games this aint much better. Absolutely no buildup with mindless grind (not that big, but completely pointless with useless gear and spell choices, thank god for auto combat option) and questionable outcomes.

If you liked their previous games, nothing changed either for better but mostly for worse. Would like to see their game if they had bigger budget or put more effort though.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.