BurningGold Test Thread

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: BurningGold Test Thread

Julie just stares at the woman for a split second, surprised by her presence in the room. 'Damnit. I don't have the energy for another fight right now. And she might be the leader too. Well, at least she's drunk, that might make things easier.' She thinks to herself.

"I fell down a hole, and then some dimwit shot me. That's how I got here, and what happened to my arm. Who are you, and what are you doing here? And why did one of your 'gang' shoot me on sight?" Julie asks, putting just enough anger in her voice so as to make her seem upset, but not enough to seem hostile. The last thing she wanted right now was another gunfight, especially with her shoulder throbbing.

(Lol. I'm curious to see how you try and push this one on her.)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Julie Status: HP = 16, P = 33, EP = 27

" Oh really? Sorry about that... Red ordered us to shoot any intruders on sight... Stupid fool must of thought you were an intruder..." The woman stated. She then began to stand up, having trouble doing so. She used the crate she had been sitting against to help keep her balance, holding onto it as she stood up. " Anyways I'm uh... I'm Suzy. Red told me to stay here and guard the stuff. " She said, leaning against a wall.

Her eyes seemed to set on Julies arm again, actually showing some concern in them. Looking back to her face she spoke again; " Does it still hurt? I've got something that will make you feel better if it does..." The woman then reached for a little leather sack that was hooked on her belt. She reached in it and pulled out a little vile of blue liquid. It seemed to be carbonated... And glowing. She took a few steps toward the girl, holding the vile, before suddenly pulling the cork out of it and shoving the vile into Julies mouth. A liquid pours into her, it feeling warm and sweet.

" Drink up! " The drunk Suzy said with enthusiasm.

( This is my first actual attempt at role playing a drunk person. How did I do? Also, Julie is free to spit the stuff out or drink it.)

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Pretty good. It's not like you can capture word slurring in text without making everything illegible, after all. It's spelled vial though, not vile.)

"Why than----" Julie says, just before the vial of strange glowing liquid is jammed into her mouth. As the sweet fluid floods her mouth, Julie can't help but swallow most of it down before she starts coughing it up.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Julie Status: HP = 40, P = 33, EP = 27

Currently under the influence of the magic healing drink.

The sweet liquid goes down her into her and quickly reaches her stomach. Within seconds her entire body begins to feel warm. Her aches and pains begin to fade away, the throbbing feeling in her arm ceases. Her strength also begins to return to her. Whatever she had just ingested had completely healed her up. Now as the seconds ticked by Julie begins to feel an entirely new sensation. Her cheeks begin flush as she feels a moist feeling in her lower region. An unusual urge was beginning to build within her, a unexpected side effect of the drink.

" How do ya feel now? " The woman suddenly asks before dropping the small empty vial. The container drops onto the floor and rolls slightly, a small warning label on it suddenly becoming visible.

Warning, ingesting this may cause mood swings, dizziness, drowsiness, and in some rare cases sudden sex drives. Drink at your own risk.

( Was that as interesting as you hoped? )

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(I figured that was coming as soon as she pulled the vial out. :D )

As the liquid takes effect and heals her wounds, Julie smiles and moves her arm experimentally. Barely seconds afterward though, she spots the warning label, and feels the potions side effect start to take hold. Her cheeks flush, her nipples harden to points invisibly beneath her leather armor, and she squeezes her legs together slightly. This is all barely noticeable in the dark, and Julie replies; "Very well actually. My arm doesn't hurt at all any more. Thank you..."

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Suzy smiles as she grasps the girls shoulders, using them to help support herself as she kept eye contact. " I'm uh... I'm happy I could help. Want me to take you to the exit? " She asked, wanting to lead the poor lost girl out of the dungeon. One of Suzy's hands begin to rub the previously injured arm, her other starts to rub her back, even though all it was touching was armor.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Her body becoming more and more aroused thanks to the potions effects, Julie leans against the woman slightly, and replies; "Errr... Alright.... Is it getting hot in here?" She says, as she pops the top few buttons of her leather armor, exposing her modest cleavage.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Suzy let her lean against her and actually pulled her a bit closer, still rubbing her arm in a soothing manner. It was only when the buttons popped off of Julies armor and her cleavage became visible Suzy gave the girl a confused look. " Um... No, actually it's kinda cold in here..." She said, answering her question. " Are you uh, are you feeling alright? Your face seemed to of gotten a bit red..." she stated.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Really? I ... um.... I don't think I'm feeling all that well. Do you mind if we... Stay here for a few minutes? I just need... Um... What's in the crates?" Julie says, starting to pant as her arousal grows. She had never gotten much sexual experience, and her few encounters had always been with men, but with the fire of lust swiftly growing in her belly, Julie wasn't sure if she could contain herself.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

" Oh um... Sure hun, we can wait here if ya like. " The woman said, her confusion seeming to grow at the sudden request and questions, and panting coming from the adventurer. She actually let go of Julie then, the alcohol slowly starting to wear off of her, and took a seat on one of the crates. " Nothing of real value are in these things. There are some rags and a few shabby weapons and other random things... Real treasure in the those. " She said, pointing at the two treasure chests that were in the room with them.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Thanks..." Julie whimpers, and follows Suzy over to sit on one of the crates. Her flower aches for attention, but she couldn't take care of it unless she was alone. She waits there for a moment, replying; "Really? What's in those?"

She grows increasingly antsy as the seconds go by, the burning need of her loins only growing with the passage of time. She grinds her hips around, her every movement giving her sensitive clitoris a little bit of stimulation, but not alleviating her lust in the slightest. One of her hands unconsciously fondles one of her breasts, squeezing and rubbing her nipple with the inside of her armor, the sensation causing her to emit a soft and clearly lustful gasp.

'Damnit, I have to do something about this..... If only she were a man, I need something inside me... Wait, what am I thinking? I couldn't just bang some random stranger...... Maybe she's into girls..... But I've never done anything like that with another woman.... No! Stop that train of thought right now....' Julie thinks to herself, as the potions side effect continues to ravage her body, and fill her with lust.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Taking a seat with the girl she answered her question; " Mostly valuables Red and her team stole from uh... Some town nearby. Being the quartermaster or whatever I am I'm suppose to guard and manage it all. " Suzy went quite after her little explanation.

As a few minutes slowly ticked by Suzy had obviously begun to take more and more notice to Julies strange behavior. She seemed to be fondling herself and even grinding against the crate, it made the woman feel just a bit awkward. The woman wanted to say something about it, but didn't want to be rude or anything. However, after spending moments catching glimpses of the girl sitting next to her grinding against the wooden crate and touching herself she came to to conclusion that something was certainly wrong with her, likely a result of the magic potion she had ingested.

" Hey hun, if anythings wrong you can tell me and uh... Ill be glad to help ya. " She said before placing a hand on the girls thigh and rubbing it, looking into the girls eyes with her own dark brown ones.

( Of course she's into girls Julie! All female character I make are interested in fucking other woman! )

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Really? That's odd, I think I heard some guy complaining about something like that when I was last in town..." Julie says, closing her eyes as her face turns bright red. She continues her lustful gyrations, growing hornier and hornier by the second and just barely managing to keep from tearing her own clothes off.

As Suzy makes her offer, Julies stomach does a backflip or two, and she thinks; 'Oh why did you have to say that...... I shouldn't..... Oh, to hell with it....... If you were a guy I'd already be on top of you.....' To herself. The young adventurer swiftly rises to her feet, and replies; "I think I just... Need to cool down a little...."

Julie swiftly starts pulling her armor and clothing off, starting with her cloak and chest piece before moving to her boots and finally her pants and underwear. In the end, Julie is bare naked in a matter of seconds, her pale skin slightly damp with sweat and covered in goosebumps. Naked, her arousal is clear and easy to see, as her pussy is leaking her dirty juices down her legs. With her body now fully exposed, she lets her hands roam free, sliding over her pert breasts to rub her nipples before going lower, toward her moist slit. She finds herself unconsciously whimpering; "Please...." Over and over as she explores her body with her hands.

(XD)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Suzy sits and watches as Julie removes her armor and clothing is a matter of seconds. Seeing that she was more then ready, Suzy lets a sigh out before saying, " Alright, just give me second hun. " The woman gets up from a crate and reaches down for the bottle of booze she had been drinking. With one swift motion she flexed her neck backward and shoved the bottle in her mouth, drinking all the bitter alcoholic as fast as Julie and stripped. The alcohol seems to get into her system within a matter of seconds, and before Julie knew it she had put the bottle down and approached the girl, giving her a lustful look.

Suzy pulled Julie into a tight embrace with her right hand began to caress her nude back. She slowly brought her into a deep and passionate kiss. Her tongue passed into the girls mouth and began exploring its depths before making circles around it. Meanwhile, the woman's free hand went down the the girls soaking nether regions and began to rub her slit, only increasing her arousal.

As this all happened she gently began to bring the girl down, onto her back. There was some makeshift bedding on the floor that had gone unnoticed until now. it seemed to be the woman's intentions were to bring Julie onto it, laying down on her back.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Julie rubs her fingers along her clit as Suzy finishes off her bottle, letting out small moans as she clumsily tries to get herself off and relieve some of the burning need within her. As the bandit embraced and kissed her, Julie hungrily responds, her tongue joining Suzies in a dance within her mouth. She moaned hungrily into Suzies mouth when the bandit womans hand rubbed against her soaking slit.

As Suzy tries to lay her onto her back, Julie happily goes along with it, allowing her to do whatever she likes, so long as it alleviates some of her still growing arousal.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Getting Julie down on her back Suzy continued to rub her slit gently and slowly, now starting to slightly dip in. Deepening the kiss for a final moment the woman stopped and gave her one final peck on the lips before breaking the kiss, the taste of various meats and booze leaving the girls mouth, and moving on. The woman traveled down, kissing her naked flesh on her way to the girls nether regions. She kissed her neck a few times before making her way to the collar bone and kissing her all over there as well. Once she made it to the girls breasts she took her now free right hand and began to grope her right breast, occasionally stopping to twist and pull at the nipple. Her mouth sucked on the other one, flicking it with her tongue and biting it a few times playfully, not trying to hurt her or cause any real pain.

After a few moments of breast play Suzy moved on, making her way to the girls soaking pussy, only stopping for a brief moment to kiss her belly button. Once there, she stopped and laughed a little; " You sure are excited..." she said. Her lips suddenly wrapped around her clitoris and she gently begins to suck on it, her free fingers started pushing in, past her lips, and into the tight flower. They went in and out, making a slow fucking motion as they did so.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Julie ground her slit subconsciously against the bandits fingers and moaned in pleasure as Suzy toyed with her sensitive nipples, finally getting a little relief for her arousal. Julie only lies on her back as Suzy pleasures her, unable to respond in any way through the haze of pleasure clouding her thoughts. Her moans turn to whimpers as Suzy starts moving down from her nipples toward her sensitive flower.

As Suzy begins sucking on her clit, Julie screams from the sudden powerful wave of pleasure that Suzys tongue sends throughout her body from her sensitive little nub. She bucks her hips up into the bandits mouth, moaning in sexual bliss as she sucks on Julies clit, and fingers her pussy. Her hands move to her breasts, toying with her sensitive nipples as Suzy worked pussy. The young adventurers pussy continually gets wetter and wetter as Suzy sucks on her sensitive clitoris and fingers her pussy, and Julie can already feel herself approaching a powerful orgasm.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

When Julie bucked her legs Suzy decided that it was about time to move on with the sex. She pulls her fingers out of the adventurers soaking wet pussy and takes both her hands and uses them to keep the girls legs spread far apart. She then drags her lips down, moving them to the girls entrance. Once her mouth is in place she gives her pussy a lick, before slowly pushing her tongue as deep as it could go. The woman's tongue was longer then a usual one, and it was very agile. This shows as it begins exploring the girls depths, pushing and swirling inside. All the while the woman's nose was stimulating the girls clitoris by slowly rubbing against it. This buildup was quickly become far to much, the young adventurer was quickly going to orgasm if Suzy kept this up, which she was.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Julies legs part willingly, allowing Suzy free rein of her vulnerable, sensitive flower. The bandit woman finds herself totally in control of the young adventurer, the girl simply too horny, and Suzys skilled tongue providing too much pleasure for Julie to even think coherently, much less attempt some kind of resistance. Julie rocks her hips back and forth with every movement of Suzys tongue, letting the thick muscle go deeper and deeper into her soaking womanhood.

Julie moans louder and louder, filling the dim cavern with the sounds of her lust, as Suzy brings her closer and closer to the release she craves. Her legs wrap around Suzys back and head, closing around her and keeping her head between Julies legs, eating her pussy, as the girl has now been driven into a state of animalistic lust. Her hips start bucking again, and only seconds later, though to Julie it seems like years, she feels the bubble of pleasure that had been forming in her belly burst. Her lustful moans and cries turn into a scream of rapture as Julies lower body spasms, her muscles contracting wildly as she cums all over Suzys tongue. Once her orgasm concludes, Julie lies panting atop the flimsy piece of bedding.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Once Julie bucked her legs and came Suzy let a moan of her own out as she drank the adventurers orgasm, licking her pussy clean in a circular motion. This went on for about a minute, and once she finished up the woman stood up, towering over the panting girl. Suzy then did something unexpected, and suddenly began stripping! She quickly removed her bandits outfit, down to the black, tiny panties. Now her entire body was visible, from her large breasts to her pussy. She quickly moved, and suddenly sat on top of Julies face, her flowers entrance right on the girls mouth. " You had your fun hun, now it's my turn. Cmon, give it to me! " she said in a lustful, somewhat impatient voice. It seemed Suzy hadn't done that for free, and now wanted the favor returned. Now her sweet smelling entrance was right in her face, grinding against it, and seemed to be already wet. Would Julie comply to the nice quartermaster, or just throw her off and shoot her?