What's new

ACT Loli [C-laboratory] ベルヘイムの迷い猫 (RJ415256)

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
No, that's always been the rule.

Furthermore, discussion of the rules should take place in the forum development section.
Well, I stand corrected then; though I think we're talking about linking to official sources to the game rather than... unnoffocial ones, which was what I was getting at. Anyway, understood.

SparklySnuggly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think there's a bug - the enemies are facing AWAY from my character (facing right) and have to awkwardly moonwalk to the left:
Both the story mode and the tutorial are affected.
It clearly is a bug because in the very first page of the manual you can see enemies facing the character properly:
Another bug that I've noticed is a huge white sprite that grows bigger and eventually covers the whole screen, also slowing down the game:
Have any of you encountered these bugs and were you able to fix them?

UPD. Issue solved by running the app in Japanese AppLocale.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
dood

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I haven't seen this game show up torrents yet so I am offering game mega link by PM.

Do note that its PM because it has loli content.

<Ledah>

Reputation score
Do we have MTL translation for this game? Or do we need to identify game engine first to translate something?

Lloyd Dunamis

Lurker
Reputation score
There's an official English version for it now, released Feb 24, 2023.
JP v1.00 save file is compatible with the EN and v1.02 save files, and vice versa.

Meanwhile, changelog in their Ci-en page for v1.02 that was released Oct 08, 2022 (basically bug fix, no content added):
[...]we have resolved a medium-sized bug that caused an unnecessary load during battle, so if it is not due to insufficient PC specs, it may be improved somewhat.
-Google-Translated