What's new

Can anyone recommend me anything with heavy corruption/transformation themes?

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I'm just looking for anything (though preferably games) that really push the corruption as a mechanic, or really anything that involves transformation at all since it seems so rare. I should clarify that I mean transformation in the "turning into a monster/demon" sense as opposed to the gender bender sense.

Violated Heroine is the best example I can think of for what I'm looking for with the corruption but some of the Venus Blood games are really the only thing I can think of that even tangentially involve transformation.

Thanks in advance, and I'm sorry if this is in the wrong area.

Stos

Reputation score
Re: Can anyone recommend me anything with heavy corruption/transformation themes?

Conquest of Avindale is one, though last I checked it was very unfinished. Elysium would be another, though the corruption is to a lesser extent.

And of course Corruption of Champions, though I'd be shocked if you hadn't heard of it.

OP
S

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Can anyone recommend me anything with heavy corruption/transformation themes?

Avindale seems kind of empty but Elysium I haven't tried yet.

And yeah, Corruption of Champions basically defines this. Fucking love that game.