What's new

Can't... Think

Pale

Reputation score
Mind control! Hypnotism, trancing, psionic domination, or just plain old-fashioned mesmerising. Just about one of the last things I expected to find myself enjoying in the dark underbelly of the Internet, but.. here I am.

Or perhaps more appropriately, here it is.

The Madam's own introduction is a little better than my own, so here's the words from the mouth of the horse. Mare. Whatever.

Below are the various tales written by the Madam Kistulot: from the heroic adventures of Silver Girl to the romantic tales of Rose. All of these stories are mature, adult stories with more than a pinch of eroticism - but this doesn't mean they're all smutty trash. Those looking purely for masturbatory delight may find themselves disappointed.

All of these stories have a sapphic slant, so if that for whatever reason isn't to your liking I suggest reading something elsewhere. Click on the image displayed to reach the index of the desired series. From there you will find links to individual stories, chapters, and any bonus material. Enjoy!
Yes, the bold was my touch. I felt it important, here of all places. This is basically extremely well-written lesbian hypnotism fetish fiction. With lots of regular sex on the side.. but no male characters. If that's a turn-off for you, or forbidden by your ancient text, keep walking.

If not, have a click. Some of the stories are short, others, more like novella length. I'm particularly interested in the "universe", or, more appropriately, the Earth she creates for background to her stories - in particular, the Collected Adventures of Silver Girl, then The Collected Adventures of Electrum and Nebula.

She's effectively created a "Gotham" of her own in "Midas City". A comic book city, where caped supers aren't restricted to the silver screen, and special abilities are more common than not.

Now, of course, this is just a world. But if there's demand, who knows what potential RPs, or CYOAs, or anything of that ilk, could spring from it? I turn this over to you, Quirites..

P

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score
Re: Can't... Think

You're still messing around with that stuff?

Hope you don't touch that god awful community anymore...

OP
Pale

Pale

Reputation score

Nope, haven't been there in years. I just re-discovered this site to find updated stories.. and I watched Watchmen.

You can see how these two things play into each other, right?

P

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Seems interesting. An all female cast particularly caught my attention. Not entirely sure how I feel about the 'mind control' (to generalize I suppose) aspect but I'll take a peek.

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

I've fapped to her stories before. Not bad if you're into MC. (Which I am. D8)