What's new

Carnal Souls

tenconamei

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Carnal Souls

Updated the front page with a link to the carnal souls forum, where you can get a full changelog for the new alpha build.
You may want to change that link to the actual changelog instead of a post at the bottom, so people don't get confused clicking on it.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

This looks pretty neat, I hope it actually goes somewhere.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This looks pretty neat, I hope it actually goes somewhere.
Same, but it doesn't actually seem to have gone anywhere since they first put up the character creator demo. There's that map sure but... it's kind of nothing.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The one from momusu? Yeah . Not a joke tho,im pretty serious when it comes to lewd loli grannies

OP
H

H.A.C.K.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You may want to change that link to the actual changelog instead of a post at the bottom, so people don't get confused clicking on it.
Ummm...oops? :p
Fixed it now. Thank you for mentioning it :)

rakgi1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Only problem I have with the game is that it is still pretty bare bones for being pretty much a year old. The demo hasn't changed in months and there is still no sexual content. I know it takes a while to build the ground work of a game but for whats currently there, there is no real reason to back you yet. I say this because what is there is 1 fight that doesn't have most options implemented yet just punch and just click on the map to get into that 1 fight that doesn't have most options implemented yet.

OP
H

H.A.C.K.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Only problem I have with the game is that it is still pretty bare bones for being pretty much a year old. The demo hasn't changed in months and there is still no sexual content. I know it takes a while to build the ground work of a game but for whats currently there, there is no real reason to back you yet. I say this because what is there is 1 fight that doesn't have most options implemented yet just punch and just click on the map to get into that 1 fight that doesn't have most options implemented yet.
First of all, I´m not the creator of the game. Just some random fella who sees potential in it. Secondly I totally see where you´re coming from. Development isn´t exactly going very fast atm. But that´s mostly because he (Benji) has to create the groundwork for the lore and everything first. Something which he puts up in the carnal codex.
Hopefully we´ll be able to see a bigger demo later on. When that happens I´ll post about it here of course. Hopefully that´ll speed things up, both in the creation and funding departments.

Zuleyka

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's a cool concept art & idea. Good luck to you in development!
Is the game entirely dedicated to furry or have other fetishes?

OP
H

H.A.C.K.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a cool concept art & idea. Good luck to you in development!
Is the game entirely dedicated to furry or have other fetishes?
I´m not the creator of the game though...

And no. It´s not entirely dedicated to furry. There will be several other races. F. ex. centaurs and half-animal races like cat girls, dog girls etc.

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well I just finished reading what is available of the games official codex and I must say it's a very interesting read. It does a good job of fleshing out the setting with the reason for all the beast people existing being hilariously anti-climactic:D. It also gives a short bio on most of the playable races that actually made me indecisive over which one I wanna be when the first playable build comes out.