Catherine (Tiffanian)

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score
====Bio====
Name: Catherine
Level 0 Trait: Bow Expertise
Description (Clothes, looks, etc. This can be an image or a short bit of text, either is fine.):

Attitude (What's your character's attidude like, how do they think, etc.): Catherine is a dutiful and studious person, prone to being maybe a little more serious than she should be. That has led to her being relatively inexperienced in matters of sex, having spent her school years working towards making the best grades she could and staying out of trouble. She's open to new experiences though, and is trying to loosen up a little at the insistence of her friends. That's why she thought of the chance to test the EGG as an ideal one. Despite her serious nature, she's a generally kind and caring person.

Extra Notes (Have something you want me to know? Include it here.): I'm not easily offended! I'm going to try and write a not terribly cynical and hateful character this time! She's going to be kind of a slut though! Also, she's not exactly blind without the glasses, but she can't see particularly well.

Luck seemed to have frowned upon Catherine on her first day as an EGG tester. After greeting the receptionist at the building where she was scheduled to begin her duties as a beta tester, she was informed that a widespread malfunction at their particular facility had left several of the machines unresponsive and the precious few that remained were already occupied. With no other option, Catherine was about to make the return trip home.

Her luck quickly changed, however, as a man in a lab coat came out into the reception area and struck up a hasty and heated conversation with the receptionist. It turned out that a tester hadn't shown for his particular project and that there was an open slot. The next thing Catherine knew, the man was calling after her and she had been opted into testing an experimental, even more so than usual, EGG. She had found herself a tester for a beta within a beta.

After Catherine was finally loaded into one of the machines, she was confronted with a set of options:
Male/Female:
Female/Female:
Pregnancy:
Birthing:
BDSM:
Slavery:
Humans:
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise):
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?):
Other (please enter any additional fetishes you would like a chance to encounter):

In addition, there was a difficulty toggle.
Easy
Casual
-> Normal
Hard
Insane

Finally, there was a selection simply labeled: Destinies.
Destinies:
The Eleventh Hero (?)
The Darkest Heart (?)
Spirit of Adventure (?)

If Catherine were to access the question marks, a few, only vaguely helpful, dialogue boxes would appear in front of her.
The Eleventh Hero: The player begins in a forest on their way to the town of Berrywich.
The Darkest Heart - The player begins in a catacomb recently inhabited by a minotaur and its kin and must fight their way free.
Spirit of Adventure - The player begins on a boat, making sail for Port Westhaven

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Catherine (Tiffanian)

At first Catherine was severely disappointed when she was told that there were no spots for her to actually test; she had been looking forward to this all week. Thankfully she dragged her feet in leaving long enough that one of the techs came into the reception room, complaining of a tester who had skipped out on their commitment, and she quickly took the tech up on his offer to have her take the AWOL tester's place. She followed the man into a room an EGG that was even more experimental than the others; perhaps the cutting edge for the game. Excited, she entered into the machine and was soon confronted with the options.

Male/Female: 3
Female/Female:2
Pregnancy: 1
Birthing: 1
BDSM: 2
Slavery: 1
Humans: 3
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): 4
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): Varied
Other (please enter any additional fetishes you would like a chance to encounter): Bestiality: 1

Hmm... she thought, browsing the options thoughtfully for a moment. I assume these are frequencies, and I don't think I want any one thing to dominate my game, so I'll try to keep all of the settings relatively low. Male/Female... I definitely want some of that in my game she thought, punching in a 3 on that option. Female/Female... Hmm... I've never been with a girl before, but I think I'd like to try. Might be fun. But I'd rather it not happen all the time. She punched in a two on that option, before moving on to the next and frowning slightly, a hand moving to her stomach. Pregnancy... That's a toughie. I think I might want to experience it a little bit, but I wouldn't want to spend large portions of the game pregnant. I'm not sure how birthing is different from pregnancy either. For those options she entered in ones. Hmm... BDSM? I don't think I'd be too into pain, but maybe just a little, and it can't be too terrible to try, I hope she thought, plugging in a two before thinking about the next option for a long time. Slavery... I think it might be... fun for a little while, and within limits. I think I'd like to try it out on a temporary basis, just nothing long-term. Maybe if I choose a low setting something like that might happen she thought, finally selecting a 1. For Human she quickly selected a 3, wanting human encounters to be relatively frequent. The next one, though, was her highest setting. I've heard the monsters are one of the strong suits of this game. I definitely want to see a few of those she thought, selecting a 4. The roughness question was interesting. I think I want it to be a little different each time. I would expect some things to be rough and others to be gentle. Maybe if I ask it to be variable it will she thought, trying to enter in her own "varied" setting. The "other" option actually made her blush. She thought for a bit about any sort of fetish she might want to happen in the game, and her mind wandered back to a fantasy she had had many years ago... She entered in "bestiality" and then a 1 next to it. She tried to enter in something else, to make sure that the game would feel free to throw other options at her, but she didn't know how.

She left the difficulty alone; she wasn't particularly good at games, so normal should be challenging enough to her. The destinies options seemed to be levels, and she clicked the little question marks to see what they were like. She eliminated the second option quickly, not necessarily wanting to have to fight her way out a labyrinth before having meaningful interactions with people. The boat option sounded interesting... She didn't want to be cooped up on a boat for too long, but a port town sounded like an interesting place to end up; they were generally lively, anyway. She chose the Spirit of Adventure option, and sat back, waiting for the game to work.

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The EGG seemed to accept all of Catherine's settings, even the optional one. As soon as she had selected her destinies a confirmation box appeared.

Your Destiny choice can not be changed without starting a new game. Are you sure you want to select Spirit of Adventure?

Yes =No=

Once she had confirmed her settings, however, the dialogue boxes would all fade away, leaving a new one.

Personal settings may be changed at any time through the in-game menu.

The box remained several seconds before fading away, leaving Catherine in complete darkness. A few moments later, however, she found herself at what looked like a loading screen. The EGG seemed to have put her in space, among the stars, looking at a barren planet, devoid of life. It was the type of view that normally only an astronaut might experience. Not even an astronaut, as she was able to freely float without a suit or anything, perfectly capable of breathing normally. But any sense that she was actually among the stars, taking in the sights of an entire new world, quickly vanished as a small system window with a bar appeared in her vision, the system box conveniently remaining below the planet from her point of view.

It was as the bar filled that Catherine ended up with a view perhaps even beyond that which any normal human might experience in a lifetime. For as the bar filled, the planet became more and more suited for life. Oceans came into existence, geography shifted, vegetation and wildlife came and went, and eventually, humans came built civilizations of varying sizes across all of the continents. It was when the first community sprung up that a magnifying glass icon appeared in Catherine's peripheral vision, which she could reach out and touch to give her a closer view of anything in particular on the planet. The magnification option didn't offer much insight to her, however, other than that as the it seemed that the world she was about to be dropped into was in something similar to the medieval times that were all but standard in fantasy games, based on the architecture.

Loading Bar
Calling Destiny........
Creating Stage..............................
Modifying Oceans....................
Modifying Continents.............
Calling Settings.....
Creating Monsters..........
Creating Animals............
Creating Plants.......
Creating Actors......................
Creating Civilizations..........
Creating Histories..................
Calling Player...............
Creating Background...

As the loading bar reached 99% everything went dark again. Nothing happened, the lack of any sort of ado lasting long enough to make Catherine wonder whether the thing had crashed or something. With as little warning, she found herself immersed in the world she had just watched form, though perhaps not entirely immersed yet. Catherine was in the sky, like a disembodied ghost or a bird, watching a younger girl. The young girl was talking about all the adventures she would have when she grew up, though Catherine couldn't make out anything of use from the other girl's daydreaming monologue. Time seemed to speed up a bit and she found the girl, more a woman than a girl by then, working at a tavern. The young woman was talking to a customer about how the greatest riches were found across the sea and speaking about earning enough coin as a barmaid to sail to Port Westhaven to start an adventure. Then, it moved forward to a woman paying her passage on a boat, only this time the woman was like a mirror image of Catherine herself. It might quickly become obvious that the background it was creating was for her.

As soon as the gold changed hands, the EGG went dark again. A feeling of weightlessness encompassed Catherine and she felt somewhat like she was falling. Without so much as a snap, a boat seemed to appear around her. She found herself sitting, a little uncomfortable, on a stool in a small wooden room, apparently using a wooden barrel as a table. There was an old straw mat in the corner of the cramped room. The only source of light was a covered lantern that hung from the ceiling. There were no windows of any sort. Everything in the room, though mostly the lantern, seemed to sway with the rocking of the boat. On an inspection of herself, Catherine's clothes appeared to be something she might only imagine herself wearing. There was a bow and a quiver full of arrows on the ground next to the mat.

If she were to think about the EGG at any great length, a menu would pop up.
Destiny Strength: 1
Skills
Combat
Power Attack
Guard

Traveling
Cautious Movement

???

???
Settings
Save
Load
Return
Exit

Once she had familiarized herself with the game's apparent functions and the small room, her only option for leaving the room seemed to be a barred wooden door across from her.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Seeing the EGG pop up a confirmation screen for her choice of destiny, she selected “Yes” to make her final decision. Everything faded to black again, a new box appearing to tell her that she could change her settings at any time. That’s good to know, I might want to tweak things a little in the middle she thought as that box too faded away, leaving her in blackness. After a moment, though, the blackness suddenly receded a bit, revealing a starry scene with a barren, empty planet below her. She was floating through space as the game loaded, a little popup appearing under the planet with a little blue loading bar. She was already amazed by the beautiful starscape, the whole scene entirely realistic besides the loading bar, when the planet suddenly began to morph. Oceans sprang up out of the barren rock, continents began to form, all before her eyes. Holy cow… easily the best loading screen I’ve ever seen she thought, as patches of green grew over the planet, signs of wildlife and eventually of human habitation beginning to spring up. She used the little magnifying glass icon that popped up to zoom in on a few areas, mostly ones where there seemed to be cities, to find not much besides what looked to be medieval buildings. The loading bar closed in on 100%, and Catherine became more and more excited, until finally everything went dark.

She was a little confused at the unprompted blackness, wondering what had happened until she found herself floating in the sky over a young girl. The little girl was daydreaming happily about various things she was going to do with her life, adventures she wanted to have. It seemed to be fairly typical childish stuff, and soon she almost fast-forwarded through time, finding the girl as a young woman. She was now working at a tavern, still talking about adventure, and finding money and treasures overseas. Another fast-forward later, and Catherine was staring at herself paying for passage on a boat, and she realized that the girl had been her character all along, a clever way of setting the scene for her.

The scene went dark one last time, a feeling of weightlessness and falling coming over Catherine, before suddenly she was inside of the boat, sitting on an uncomfortable stool. Judging from the straw mat, this tiny room was probably her quarters, and she smiled cheerily at the sight of it. It really seemed authentic. The sight of the room, the feel of the wood beneath her, the gentle sway of the boat beneath her, even the smells were right on.

The young woman found herself wearing a funny witch’s hat, and a leather dress that, while not skimpy by any means, was a little more showy than she was used to. She was also wearing a pair of leather boots that came up to her thighs, which for some reason she found quite amusing. Somewhat less amusing was the fact that she was still wearing glasses; she had thought the game might allow her to see normally, but apparently not. Oh well, it’s not that big a deal she thought, looking down to find a bow and a quiver of arrows sitting near her. She had used a bow once before, at a summer camp, so she guessed it was as appropriate a weapon for her as any. As she thought about her options in combat, a pop-up appeared, giving her some idea of her limited fighting abilities, and she made a point to memorize the small list of things she could do. Now there was only one thing to be done. She got up and walked over to the mat, picking up her quiver and throwing it over her shoulder, holding the bow at her side and walking to the door to open it and get outside, to see what sorts of ship-mates she was making her journey with, and the sea itself.

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After everything was accounted for, Catherine made her egress from her quarters. It quickly became evident that she was near the bottom of the ship. There were three other doors like the one she had come from with a narrow passage leading between them. The path led past the doors and in-between a large amount of cots, at least twenty if not more, that were hung in small alcoves on either side of the walls of the boat, two on each side accommodating one person sleeping on the bottom cot and another on the top. Beyond that the passageway led to a set of ascending wooden stairs and a rope ladder that led downward. The odor of gunpowder, livestock, and other supplies mixed together and seemed entirely set on wafting up from the lower deck to create a foul mixture of smells. To make it worse was the stench of the sailors, a few of whom were napping nearby even as she looked around.

Not all of them seemed to be sleeping though, Catherine realized, as one peeked his head up to get a look at her, alerted by the sound of the door closing. It quickly became obvious that the man was not an honorable crew member, either, as he pulled himself out of his cot and began to drunkenly shamble down the mock hallway at her, grabby hands leading the way. "Oi! You're a comely lass, ain'tcha?" The sailor addressed Catherine, his words slightly slurred. He was not a pretty looking man, seeming to have been on the losing side of a saber fight judging by a missing ear. His hair was greasy and black, his teeth were yellowed, and, depending on perspective, his company might have seemed even less preferable than that of a rapist monster's. "A shame for a pretty little wench like you to be all alone! But don't ye worry, girly, I'll fix you up in a jiffy," he assured her, worryingly, as he came within arm's reach of Catherine. From that close she could smell the rum on his breath, along with probably every meal he had eaten in the last seven years. The sailor didn't seem like he cared much to hide his actual intentions as his hands grabbed at Catherine's waist.

His grip was not strong, however, and it seemed entirely possible that Catherine could fight it, and maybe even him, off.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

I must have grown up poor Catherine thought as she stepped out into the narrow hallway, clearly deep in the bowels of the ship. Built into the sides of the hallway were little alcoves with cots, no space wasted in housing the sailors. The stench here was incredible, the smell of what she thought was gunpowder mixing both with the scent of livestock, apparently kept on the deck below, and the stink of body odor from a few of the sailors who were sleeping on their little cots. It quickly became clear to the young woman that hygiene wasn't much practiced on this vessel.

To make matters worse, one of the crew was apparently awake, for a certain value of awake, and he rolled out of his cot and began to stumble towards her, clearly drunk. Uh oh... This guy doesn't look so pleasant she thought, her smile turning to a slight frown as he complimented her, his speech slurred a bit. It looked like this sailor was a real winner; he was missing an ear, and was a veritable paragon of uncleanliness. His hair seemed to be more grease than hair, his teeth yellow and poorly kept. It seemed he hadn't known the company of a bath in quite some time. He was dangerously close now, she could smell the rum on his breath, and almost gagged at the sheer alcohol content of it. "I'm just fine with being alone for now" she spoke up, until he grabbed her waist. Instinctively she balled up her free hand into a fist and tried to slam it into the drunkard's face, hoping to scare him off with a show of resistance. "Hands to yourself, guy."

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Whatever her intentions, Catherine's fist connected. Hard. The man was drunk enough that he never even noticed the blow coming and that, rather than rolling with it, he took the full force of the strike. His constitution appeared to be about as poor as his reflexes, as he stumbled back from the strike clutching a bleeding nose. "You bitch!" He shouted in drunken anger as he removed his hand and stared at the blood. His slur was now complemented by a wheezing noise as he tried to take in air. Despite the amount of noise he was making, none of the other crew members were alerted, or perhaps they just didn't care.

The young woman's apparent ability to break a fully grown man's, or what passed as a man, anyway, nose did not seem to dissuade the lecherous sailor. The foul man looked only more determined to take her, by force. He drew a rusty, pitted dagger from his belt and with his right hand and waved it in front of her menacingly. "Oh, I'm gonna enjoy this..." It looked as though Catherine had a fight on her hands.

Catherine
FP: 4/4
AP: 0/10
DS: 1

Thug
FP: ??/??
AP: ??/??

(Note: Enemy FP and AP will not be revealed until Catherine has a skill that allows her to do so. Similarly, roll modifiers for allies and enemies will not be displayed without that skill, merely the result of d20 vs d20.)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

It was an oddly satisfying feeling for Catherine when her fist connected with the drunkard's nose, likely shattering the cartilage. The man stumbled back a few steps, clutching his bleeding nose, and Catherine hoped he would just go away, finding her less easy prey than he had imagined. Unfortunately that didn't seem like it would be the case, as the sailor pulled out a rusty, dinged up dagger and waved it around at her threateningly. "Back off, or I'll have to really hurt you" Catherine said, readying her bow. She didn't want to kill the man, but then again this was only a game, and she didn't really want to be stuck by that dagger. Or the sailor, for that matter... And as much as it might have made sense to call for help, she couldn't be assured that the other men would be any better. As quickly as she could she reached back for an arrow, pulling one out of her quiver and notching it on the string of her bow, pulling it taut and aiming for his center mass. "Last chance" she said; she would shoot the arrow at him if he made a move toward her, and not before.

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attack: 11 vs 9. Catherine wins.
Defense: 12 vs 8. Catherine wins.

Despite her warnings, the sailor lurched forward. His dagger was aimed at Catherine's arm, obviously intent on impeding her ability to use her weapon of choice. The foul crew member's speed was not helped by his alcohol intake, however, and so the young woman had loosed the arrow before his dagger was even halfway to its intended target. In a turn of what could be considered as karma, the projectile had lodged itself in his right wrist. Both the man and the dagger fell to the floor, separately. He was a determined thug, however, and pulled himself to his feet. The injured man swayed and rocked almost as badly as the numerous hooded lanterns that hung from the ceiling of the lower deck providing the light for their little skirmish. After he rose to his feet, the filthy man pulled his left hand back, the appendage shaking violently as it did so. It appeared that the lecherous sailor was going to try to hit her with a haymaker.

Even though her assailant was weak, it was obvious to the archer that taking the cocked punch to the face would leave her in a bad way. But that was only if the blow connected...

Catherine

Thug
FP: ??-1/??

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

The sailor lunged at Catherine, his dagger aimed for her arm, though he was quite slow thanks to his drunkenness. This allowed her to unleash her arrow. She aimed for his chest, but her aim was slightly off... still, the fact that he led with her dagger came back to bite him, as her arrow shot through his wrist, dropping him to the ground and causing him to drop the rusty implement. Still, this didn't seem to faze him all that much, and he got up fairly quickly, if unsteadily, and reared back a shaky hand to punch her. She tried to take a jump back, grabbing an arrow out of her quiver and trying to fire it at her assailant, not at all interested in taking a shot to the nose.

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attack: 5 vs 15. Catherine loses.
Defense: 2 vs 18. Catherine loses, taking 2 damage and becoming stunned.

Defense: 9 vs 6. Catherine wins.

The thuggish sailor closed on Catherine, who tried to dodge backwards and fire a quick arrow. Sadly, the haste with which she attempted to ready and loose her second arrow caused her to miss, the projectile flying over her assailant's head, striking against the side of a lantern but thankfully not causing it to drop, and clattering to the floor. The destructiveness of the missed shot caused one of the men in the cots to call out; "Good gods, girly, watch where you shoot those things or I'll have to join in to keep you from burning down the boat." Though he did not move, it became increasingly obvious that the cot-bound man was watching the fight with dispassion and boredom.

Catherine did not have much time to do anything with that information, as her attacker launched his fist at her. She had no room to dodge and took the punch right to the face, which caused her to drop to the ground like a sack of rocks. The young woman quickly realized, however, that the blow didn't really hurt, the pain more akin to a slap on the wrist than a blow to the face. What it did, instead, was make her begin to feel exhausted and less able to fight back. The filthy sailor tried to take advantage of her momentary defenseless state by launching a kick at her while she was on the ground, but Catherine managed to roll out of the way and bring herself back to her feet, allowing her an opportunity for another attack.

Catherine
FP: 2/4

Thug
FP: ??-1/??

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Catherine's haste and lack of experience combined to make her second shot sail way off target, hitting one of the lanterns and nearly knocking it down. In the aftermath of the failed shot one of the other sailors threatened to intervene, making her painfully aware of how much danger she was in. What happened next didn't help at all; the drunken sailor she was fighting managed to hit her square in the face, dropping her instantly to the ground. On a positive note, it felt more like he had slapped her than punched her in the face, and not even that hard. Instead she felt tired and weakened. While this wasn't "good" per se, it was reassuring that it seemed like she wouldn't experience as much pain from losing as one would normally expect. She was easily able to roll out of the way of a slow kick, and got to her feet, dropping her bow; she was in close quarters and a tight space besides, and she was now aware that any errant shot could have terrible consequences, either hitting one of the uninvolved sailors or knocking down a lantern onto the very flammable floor. Instead she would try to use the guard function she had seen in her command list, hoping she could subdue the man in his drunken stupor with her bare hands.

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Defend: 20 vs 1. Catherine wins and counterattacks.

The young archer found that her defensive stance came very easy to her, despite her lack of training in such, as she focused on the guard command. It felt as if something was guiding her limbs to better prepare for the coming attack. When the thug launched himself at her with a blow to the stomach, she was able to react instantly and almost effortlessly. Catherine dodged to the side, grabbing the man's arm and bringing it up into the air with a twist that caused him to scream in pain. Then, without really thinking about it, she made another maneuver that seemed guided by the game, and flung the man to the floor. The sailor's face connected with the plank surface about as hard as it possibly could, it would be a surprise if all of his yellowed teeth were intact after his fall.

As her assailant laid on the ground, unmoving, it was clear to Catherine that she had defeated him, partially because a small EGG prompt caught her attention. He was not dead, however, the young woman could tell by the shallow breaths that caused his chest to rise and fall. That wasn't to say she couldn't make him dead, though. If she wasn't interested in removing her would-be rapist from the boat more permanently, she could also proceed to the stairs. Though, she would have to make her way between the sailor-bound cots...

Achievement unlocked!
Triumph (+1 Destiny) - Defeat your first enemy in the EGG!

Destiny Strength: 3
Skills
Combat
Power Attack
Guard

Traveling
Cautious Movement

???

???
Settings
Achievements
Triumph - Defeat your first enemy in the EGG!
Save
Load
Return
Exit

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Catherine found herself easily slipping into a defensive stance, likely the work of the EGG as it gave her skill equivalent to her abilities and stats in the game world rather than her actual skills. Almost without effort she sidestepped the drunken sailor's strike at her stomach, grabbing his arm and twisting it up into the air as he screamed in pain. She then easily used his weight to fling him into the ground, causing him to faceplant hard.

The man laid on the ground, not moving, but not dead either, and the EGG popped up telling Catherine that she had unlocked an achievement by defeating him. Hmm... That was interesting. I didn't know how it would handle combat. I think they did a good job balancing realism and gameplay. The fighting was assisted enough that I wasn't hopeless, but still seemed natural enough. And it didn't hurt that much to get smashed like I did she thought, looking away from the drunkard and picking up her bow again as she peered down the hallway again. The thought to kill him never entered her mind; it just wasn't necessary at this point, and she would feel bad about just offing the helpless man, despite what he had intended to do to her.

Slowly she began to make her way towards the stairs, looking for the sailor who had spoken before, nodding toward him when she found him with her eyes and hoping that he and the others would let her pass without incident.

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Trap!

Avoidance: 1 vs 20. Catherine loses and gains 4 AP due to critical strike! The "trap" rolls again!
Avoidance: 2 vs 8. Catherine loses and gains 3 AP. The "trap" rolls again!
Avoidance: 12 vs 9. Catherine ties and manages to wrestle free! (It would have caused 4 AP on this one)

Catherine progressed on her path to the steps. She gave the man who had spoken earlier a nod, which he returned with a respectful grin, thankfully that was all he seemed to intend on giving her. But the young archer still had quite a few crew members to pass beyond him. There were a few of the men that stirred as she closed, but most did little beyond offering a low whistle or undressing her with their eyes. That might have been disturbing enough though, knowing that almost every man on the lower deck might have had her in their imagination for the day.

But it wasn't until she was a little more than three-fourths of the way to her destination that anyone seemed interested in undressing her with more than just their eyes. It was when she passed two of the bunk cots that were occupied when one of the crew members finally made a move. It was a burly man on the top cot with a stereotypical blue and white striped shirt, tanned from hours, spent in the sun that took action against her first. He grabbed at Catherine's right arm and pulled her towards him. She struggled but couldn't pull away from the overpowering thug. "Struggle all you want, I like my girls to have a bit of fight in them." Any fight she could put up was of little use against his strength, however, and did even less once he had turned in the cot to keep better hold of her. Burly hands went straight for her breasts, even though her feet were still on the plank floor.

The brute's roaming hands massaged her fleshy orbs through her leather dress, taking a few seconds in-between his groping to roughly pinch her nipples. The assault had the effect of arousing Catherine to a level that seemed beyond natural. The young woman's sudden arousal became a bit of a hindrance as she felt a second hands grabbing at her from the lower cot. A weasel-like man slipped his hands up her legs and pulled her panties down from beneath her short dress before beginning to molest her nether lips. The brutish thug seemed to notice this and called out; "Don't get too comfortable down there! I'm taking her first! You can have her mouth if you're too impatient." Despite his call, the first sailor seemed to take a page from the weasel's book and yanked the top of her dress down, exposing her chest.

"Such lewd titties," the foul man sneered derisively as he all but attacked her soft orbs, "why even bother to carry around a bow with these things?" A few snickers arose from the deck, causing Catherine to realize that her assault was being watched and that, indeed, some of the sailors were beginning to fondle themselves as it progressed. Still, she couldn't pull away as her molestation continued. The thug between her legs was far too skilled, maybe even more-so than he had a right to be, with his fingers as they brushed against her lower lips. The feeling of her nipples being toyed caused volts of pleasure to shoot through the inexperienced girl's spine.

It was then that the thug seemed ready to make good on his earlier promise of taking her first, as she felt him beginning to lift her into his cot. But somehow, against all hope, she managed to break away from his grip at the last second, before the sailor had the opportunity to fuck her senseless. Neither of the two men pursued the now half-naked woman, instead the brutish man merely called out derisively after her; "You'll be back, just like a good little slut." Then he laid back down. A quick look around suggested that several of the crew members were now openly masturbating to her partially exposed body, which was probably more than a little distressing. Still, despite a terrible arousal that was going through Catherine, she wasn't very far away from the steps, only a few occupied cots between her and the fresh sea air, and could proceed to them if she wanted to.

She might consider moving a bit more cautiously, though, unless she wanted to risk more groping hands.

Catherine
FP: 2/4
AP: 7/10
DS: 3

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

When Catherine nodded to the sailor who had spoken up earlier, he nodded and grinned at her with something she interpreted as respect. That was nice, and for some reason it made her feel good, and a smile crept to her face as she made her way towards the stairs. For a majority of the way she went along getting nothing but whistles and lewd looks, which she didn’t mind too awful much. They could imagine her nude as much as they wanted, so far as she was concerned, as long as they left her more or less alone.

Unfortunately, however, some of them weren’t interested in leaving her alone. She was almost three quarters of the way to the stairs when a big, burly man, tanned and buff from years of sailing and working in the sun, grabbed her arm and pulled her close to his cot. She struggled to pull away from him, but couldn’t get the proper leverage, and he seemed far stronger than her anyway. "Get off me" she practically growled, trying to sound unintimidated, though her struggles seemed progressively more futile. It almost made her look silly, flailing uselessly against this powerful and stereotypical sailor.

The man’s large, rough hands were quickly groping Catherine’s chest hard through her dress, finding her nipples under the leather and pinching them harshly. She let out a yelp of surprise and arousal as the sailor worked over her breasts. It felt quite good despite the roughness of the action, and that stimulation was soon joined by another, as the sailor in the bottom cot reached up to pull down her panties. "No, stop" she sputtered out, still trying to struggle before the man’s fingers began to rub up against her lower lips.

These two men were far better than they should have been, or at least better than any boyfriend she had fooled around with in her younger days. She bit her lip, trying not to make any noise as her arousal built, though for the moment she wasn’t in any shape to fight her way out of the situation. For some reason the situation was all the more exciting because of how powerless she felt. Tightly grasped in the sailors’ strong arms, she felt that maybe she could just stay there just a bit longer…

That was when the first man pulled the top of her dress down, revealing her ample breasts to the air, and everyone else in the room. As the other sailors snickered, she realized that the whole scene was being watched by the entire deck. She looked around, catching an eyeful of the men fondling themselves as they watched their colleagues molest her. Now she was feeling the full effects of the groping at her chest without her dress to get in the way, and every tweak of her nipples forced her to suppress a moan. The man toying with her pussy was starting to really get to her as well, and now that she realized she was being watched she could feel herself beginning to wet his fingers.

Though being observed turned her on even further, it also alerted her to the very real danger she was in; maybe if there were only two of them she could handle it. A room full of men ready and waiting to rape her? That was a different story. She might never be allowed to leave the dank lower deck of this boat, or at least she would be quite likely to spend a long time satisfying their desires. She couldn’t lose like that this early on in the game. Besides, there would be plenty of opportunities for this sort of thing in situations that would be less dangerous for her.

As the first sailor tried to tug her up into his cot, she flailed and struggled for the first time in a while. Perhaps this surprised him, because he was apparently not ready for it, and she managed to wrest free from his grasp, hitting the floor and running a few steps before turning back to see if they were coming after her. The two men were not, leaving her to pant with arousal and collect herself, though with some amount of shame she could see the second, thinner sailor’s fingers glistening with a thin coating of her love juices. Briefly she did consider walking up to the men again and throwing herself down on the cot, allowing them to ravage her to their hearts’ content.

Still, she resisted the urge and looked around, only to find a good deal of the men masturbating to the sight of her exposed breasts. Her initial urge to yank her dress back up to cover her faded as she pondered what they would do if they were deprived of the stimulus; maybe if she stayed half-naked they would be content to keep their hands very much to themselves. She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself as she made her way carefully towards the stairs, trying to move from side to side to avoid getting close to the occupied cots, staying in the middle as much as possible when there were men on both sides. She walked with as much confidence as she could, trying not to let her arousal show much or bother her. She was so close to the stairs, and yet they seemed so far away…

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Another trap strikes!

17 vs 18. Catherine wins despite her arousal penalty thanks to Cautious Movement.

Catherine continued through the lower deck cautiously, the knowledge that she would be spending a long time in the dank confines of the ship if she was assaulted again weighing on her decision-making. Hearing whispers come from another set of cots ahead of her only made her more alert as she came close to passing them. It was for good reason, too, as a man on the top cot to her right suddenly swung up as she moved into range of him, giving her a close-up view of his erection and stroking it furiously with his left hand. His right hand moved to grab her hair and it became obvious what the lewd sailor was attempting. She was just barely quick enough in ducking under the grab and removing herself from his reach as he came, the stuff intended for her face ending up on the deck floor instead. "Aw, whatsamatter girly, didn't want your present?" He snickered at her before unashamedly ogling her still-exposed breasts. "Nice rack," was the last thing he offered as she continued to the stairs.

But, she had made it. Catherine stood at the foot of the stairs. It would be as good a time as any to redress herself. Whether she did or not, the steps to fresh air and, hopefully, away from rapist crew members were open. Assuming she ascended the stairs, they were easy enough to pull herself up. They led to a small wooden alcove which itself led another set of stairs going up in the opposite direction. As she reached the height of that second the smell of fresh ocean air hit her, the crisp, salty smell making her painful arousal begin to fade away. The sights did the same for her body as she cleared the last step and walked through a passageway leaving her on the deck of the ship. Sailors scurried to and fro, performing every sort of task one might expect on such a ship. They scrubbed, they did navigational work, there were men manning crow's nests, and thankfully none of them seemed to have the time to spare to molest her. A man in a tricorne hat complete with feather that all but designated him as the captain shouted orders from an upper deck behind her.

Perhaps more wondrous than the sights of the ship were the sights of the ocean. Blue water stretched as far as Catherine could see, looking as if it reached all the way across the world. More breathtaking was the sunrise, as the big orange ball appeared to rise from the depths of the water, preparing to take its customary place and lighting up the sky and all its clouds in the meantime. As she admired the scenery, another EGG prompt popped up as if to show her that for all the sights and smells, for all those that had attempted to molest her on her way to the deck of the ship, it was still just a game, and that the game was only just starting.

Achievement unlocked!
The Path to Adventure! (+1 Destiny) - Clear the lower deck tutorial stage and prepare to begin your adventure.

It seemed that she could try to talk to the ship captain now, or perhaps a random member of the crew, or maybe even do some exploring. Regardless, the choice was up to Catherine at the moment, it seemed, as the boat appeared completely open to her.

Catherine
DS: 4
Destiny Strength: 4
Skills
Combat
Power Attack - Trade accuracy for power in any type of attack.
Guard - Focus on guarding in order to avoid powerful or normal attacks.

Traveling
Cautious Movement - Move slowly to avoid certain traps.

???

???
Settings
Achievements
The Path to Adventure! - Clear the lower deck tutorial stage and prepare to begin your adventure.
Save
Load
Return
Exit

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Catherine made her way determinedly towards the stairs with a good deal of caution, fighting through her arousal to focus on noticing important things, rather than being distracted by the sight of some of the sailors around her stroking their cocks. It was somewhat difficult… She caught herself staring once for a moment or two. After a time she heard whispers coming from the cots just ahead of her, and she stayed extra alert as she made her way past them. It was a good thing she did, because as she passed by the man on the top bunk swung around and tried to grab her hair, masturbating furiously as he obviously approached his limit, his intention clear. She just barely ducked beneath his grabbing hand, and she raced forward just far enough that his cum splattered against the ground without touching her. She ignored his initial comment, running the last few steps to the stairs, and she let out a sigh of relief as she got to safety. Still, she turned around to look at the sailor, and to give him another good look at the breasts he had just complimented. "Thank you" she replied with a smile, waiting a moment before she pulled her dress back up to properly cover her. "Maybe if you had asked instead of being a jerk about things I would have let you play with it" she continued with a wink at the end. It wasn’t entirely true, of course, but it never hurt to tease, right? With no small bit of regret, however, she realized that in her fight to escape from the first group of sailors she had kicked off her panties into the floor, and now there would be no going back for them.

With that dealt with, she made her way quickly up the stairs, soon finding herself above decks. She sighed contentedly as she took a deep breath of the warm, salty sea air. It was truly a wonderful smell, and reminded her of the one time she had managed to take a vacation on a beach, which she had enjoyed thoroughly. Her arousal, which had been almost painful, began to melt away as she walked out into the fresh air on the boat. The sailors here were all working, unlike their counterparts below. Some were scrubbing the deck, running back and forth with what looked like sponges, while a few others seemed to be taking down navigational information. She could also see what had to be the captain from his attire, not far behind her on the quarterdeck, barking out orders.

She didn’t pay that much mind at first, though, as she took a few moments to look out over the seemingly endless blue sea, and the sun rising up in the sky. The whole scene was simply amazing, and she felt she could easily get lost in a game like this. She wondered just how on Earth the programmers managed something so ridiculously real. Still, the popup was there to remind her that it was, in fact, a game, and it told her that she had just cleared the tutorial. Come to think of it, that had been a fairly well designed tutorial. It had a little combat, a little “sneaking” if you could call it that, traps, and delved a bit into the sexual part of the game, such that now she was familiar with most everything she was capable of mechanics-wise. She turned again to look up at the captain, and shouted up "sir, may I come up and have a word with you?" She wasn’t sure what etiquette was like on the ship, but she didn’t want to violate any by walking up onto a part of the boat she wasn’t meant to be on.

OP
Hafnium

Hafnium

Despair Fetishist
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The captain halted in shouting his orders to instead turn to Catherine. He was a lanky man garbed in a long leather coat that proclaimed his rank as much as his hat did. The man had a face that might have been described as handsome, if not for a few nasty scars, doubtless from fighting. Beyond that, he had very masculine features, hands both large and strong and a prominent jaw the most noticeable among them. His eyes were dark and cold, bags under them from lack of sleep. A saber rested at his left hip. Catherine noticed, additionally, that he was the most cleanliest and well-groomed of all the sailors she had seen up to that point, not that it was much of an accomplishment. His black hair had a touch of grease in it and his jawline bore some stubble but beyond that he was free of the filth that seemed to cake the other men on the boat.

"Ah, you're one of the girls who wanted to tag along to Westhaven," he replied in a voice harsh from yelling, though not in a manner that was threatening towards the young woman. "Karen, was it? No, that wasn't it... Mary? Alyssa? Oh, right, Catherine! Sorry lass, I lose track of traveler's names. There's so many wantin' to go to Westhaven for adventure and profit ever since the news has come back that I can hardly keep up these days. But aye, come on up and speak freely. What's on your mind, lass? I hope the lads haven't been giving you any trouble. They're a bunch of crude and lecherous wastrels but I hope I've beaten them enough to dissuade their pea brains from harassing the passengers."

Destiny Strength: 4
Skills
Combat
Power Attack - Trade accuracy for power in any type of attack.
Guard - Focus on guarding in order to avoid powerful or normal attacks.

Traveling
Cautious Movement - Move slowly to avoid certain traps.

???

???
Settings
Achievements
The Path to Adventure! - Clear the lower deck tutorial stage and prepare to begin your adventure.
Save
Load
Return
Exit

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

As the captain looked down at her, Catherine could tell that under different circumstances he might have been a handsome man. He was tall and thin, with very masculine features that she found attractive, though they were marred by deep scars across his face. Dark bags under his eyes indicated a lack of sleep, and his hair was slick with grease, though she didn't fault him for that. It was likely hard to practice good hygiene in the middle of the ocean, and he at least made a good effort at it, staying much cleaner than the rest of the men she had encountered thus far.

She patiently waited for the captain to cycle through the names of the various travelers until he got to hers, and she smiled and replied "yes, I'm Catherine" as she began to ascend the stairs to stand with him on the quarterdeck. "Mmm, they gave me a little trouble. A few of them tried to drag me into bed, but there was only one of them who got violent and persistent. I might like some help getting back to my room tonight, though, if it isn't too much trouble. I was just wondering how things were looking and how far out we were from Westhaven. And if there was anything I could help with. I don't like to feel like deadweight."